what sports does everyone here play?

i play golf, soccer, and curling. i also snowboard and snowblade alot.

golf is my favorite sport.

i used to play hockey but quit it. now i really regret that decision! i love hockey and i wish i still played! when i get older i want to learn how to mountain climb as well.

Today(May 3) marks not only my 23rd birthday, but my 20th year in gymnastics(1983-2003 and will keep counting!). I was competitive from 1986-1998(and wish every day that there wasn't an age restriction, and that I could continue to compete!)

I also love playing badminton, volleyball, football(American, I actually played in my high schools Seniors vs. Juniors powder puff game as a defensive tackle. The Class of 1998 won, YAY!! And it was SUPPOSED to remain flag football since we were not wearing the pads and helmets, but it turned into tackle football before the start of the third quarter. Well, only tackle football for a short period of time.)

I tried my hand at golf, love fishing and figure skating, tried soccer and basketball(since I am under 5' tall this game can be pretty tough!)

As for games that some of my students call sports...I love playing dodgeball and kickball. Ooh, mountain climbing! I love climbing those rock walls, and would love soemday to try real mountain climbing!!

Olympic sports that I kinda want to try(but probably would chicken out at the last minute): Luge, skeleton or ski jumping!

And all of these sports (with the exception of gymnastics) my mom taught me(you name a sport and she has more than likely played it). She may be almost 48 years old but she can still tattoo someone in the numbers when she throws a football, heck it feels like she is impaling that darned ball into your chest...and as for volleyball, forget trying to block a spike of hers(believe me I have TRIED)!

well,

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY YILLARA!!!

i also play a bit of basketball. i suck at volleyball. i prefer Canadian football. probably because i dont know a THING about the NFL except the feilds are smaller

well,

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY YILLARA!!!

i also play a bit of basketball. i suck at volleyball. i prefer Canadian football. probably because i dont know a THING about the NFL except the feilds are smaller

Thanks bysty!

I am the opposite I am pretty good at volleyball(even though I am short) and suck at basketball(I can make baskets, I can dribble, but overall I am much better at other sports). NFL, I usually only watch my favorite teams...Green Bay Packers, and Jacksonville Jaguars(which of course is the "home" team for me...I live to around 45 minutes to the south of JAX)

its like skiing but with very small skis. it makes you able to do tricks easier and have better maneuverablilty when you are skiing.

Does chasing boys away from my teenaged daughters count?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YILLARA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YILLARA!!!

Thanks, Indy!

Ooh, add to my list of sports darts, pool, swimming(though i am terrible at it), diving, and archery. Well, and should air hockey count as a sport??

I did gymnastics for six years.. lets see how many of those did I compete.. Lets see my mom just informed me that it was something like 5 of those years.. I started when I was 5.. Other sports I do sometimes are racketball, tennis, basketball(I'm not very good either) I know nothing about football.. and thats about it.. ;)

all hail Bev!! :D

Does chasing boys away from my teenaged daughters count?

;) lol indy

I'm not that big of a sports person, but at my school were required to do a sport every trimester so I do field hockey, bball, and locroose for school ( I'm not very good at any of them, I pretty much only do them cause I'm required to) but I also do skiing, sailing, rock climbing, and tennis, on my own.

I did gymnastics for six years.. lets see how many of those did I compete.. Lets see my mom just informed me that it was something like 5 of those years..  I started when I was 5..  Other sports I do sometimes are racketball, tennis, basketball(I'm not very good either)  I know nothing about football..  and thats about it.. :D

all hail Bev!! ;)

Do you remember what level you competed at bevfanK?

I play hockey, soccer, baseball, and basketball, and I skate, swim, ski, and do track and field and cross country. I've been on teams for all of them except swimming, and I currently do cross country on a (very amature) team.

I wrestled for my high school for 3 years...I was the only girl and got 2nd place in a league tournament my last year.