Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Roddenberry Town

OK, we can all walk together :picard-sith: Come on mj, let's race to the corner and back, race walk, that is :clap::wow:

::Puts up a big sign in front of her Bungalo::

TINA FOR MAYOR

::she goes down to the bakery and gets a bagel and a coffee..She likes being in town because its quieter and she can be closer to her business'::

maybe i should send a thank-you note to Ace

::Just then hears an explosion and she sees a cloud of smoke over RR::

That Dr Who and his experiments! ::she laughs ::

Now to begin my reign as offical street performer *hold out a fedora and does the crazy dance, chases people, and yells stuff about cheesecake*

Feeling sorry for QSMB, he throws in some Antarctican 7-dollar bills...

Click for Spoiler:

7-S-obv.gif7-S-rev.gif

She complains alot about DrWho42 not having the right money for this time-period :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

(spoiler box added)

Hey, Doc, how about some latinum while you're at it? :P I really need to go buy that grossly overpriced faux fur handbag

Ambassador Tina, could you use an outfitters on RR? I would provide Tents, canoes, camping stuff,... also, could you use a boy scout leader? Maybe a table in the front for a mean game of backgammon? With a pot of Earl Grey tea nearby.

:pepsi: :koolaid:

ok ok I'm thirsty already!

BTW I checked out Roddenberry Road. Shheeesh!! Sounds as if they're in the midst of the Mother of All Mosoons - MOAM. Canoes and tents won't do much good over there - an ark, perhaps! LOL!!

I'm the Captain of my ship ( a friendly Cube ), but I'm an artist too, and in Roddenberry Town I sometimes takes work as Security Quard.

:P

~~ RODDENBERY ROSARIA ~~

Jeanway takes a walk down Main St. Looking for a special gift for her neighbor. An "I'm sorry" gift for the unexpected trampelling by her Hippogriff, Haggie, he does act up sometimes.

She sees in the window of the florist, a beautiful arrangement with 2 dozen red roses. She enters the shoppe. "I'd like that sent to one of my neighbors, he had a little accident." She tells the clerk. "Yes, and well, I feel kind of bad about it. I hope he doesn't hold it against me."

She writes the neighbors name and address on a sheet of paper and hands it to the clerk along with her credit card. "When can they be delivered?' Jeanway asks.

"Would this afternoon be alright?" The clerk asks. "Oh, yes, that would be wonderful." Jeanway leaves the shoppe in search of more gifts.

Baby Tongue, on her leash, walks next to her. :P

Well yes the local boy scout troup along with the Girl scouts need equipment

Please visit De Who the troop leader in RR...

Now i must bake thse muffins

TA TA