Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tina

Roddenberry Town

69 posts in this topic

So if you lived with us in the Community and live on Roddenberry Road

 

What is your job,position,and status

 

I think i am a community board member.PTA Leader,Girl scout Troop leader.

 

I either own several Stores and buisiness in down town Roddenberry

 

The Soda and Ice cream shop,The bake shop,The resturaunt, The Movie theatre and i also run the Library

 

Maybe Vollenteer Firefirghter and Neighborhood Watch too

 

Anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, since I have a fortune in the Haunted Mansion, I don't really need to work... For money that is.

 

I'll be the crazy mad scientist/weird person who lives in a seemingly haunted house.... *remembers Jeanway's anger as he flew over her house in a helicopter from a now unexistent history*

 

Oh, and my house overlooks Roddenbery Town, as does the Grinch's and/or Edward Scissorhand's....

 

DrWho42's creepy house upon the hill

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Gomez

 

You are our Mad Scientist Time traveller?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figures

 

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HMMM, sounds eerily familiar, Aye, Tina? A bit of a hyjack, I'd say :laugh: with a bit of research you may be able to come up with your own original idea you know. Try it. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No

 

I just wanted to keep this riff raff out of your Thread..

 

Its a Companion thread :laugh:

 

So whats your Job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it is true on here

 

See Roddenberry road..

 

We are looking for the local Dance teacher :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay - the board is slow and I've been pulled in. :laugh:

 

<-Ace, the local real-estate agent. Y'all should buy your homes and haunted mansions from me :laugh: .

I'm at the peaceful end of the street and host the pool parties :laugh: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The geeky student/philosopher with the political view. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No

 

I just wanted to keep this riff raff out of your Thread..

 

Its a Companion thread :laugh:

 

So whats your Job

 

 

 

Town Cryer :laugh::laugh: I'm always sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and getting yelled at by that bunch of Mods on the corner. :laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jeanway..I hear the postion of town orginizer is up for grabs

 

Echo-Congrats on your postion as town stunt person :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By day I'd be a mad sciencist like DrWho. Maybe I could be his loopy assisant :blink:

 

By night I would be a barmaid.

 

And during the twlight hours I be an untalented streeet performer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:blink: You want to be my loopy assistant? :blink:

 

Hmmmm, sometimes I run the Bar in the STF.net Chat Room (which business there is going slow since everyone forgot of its existence... :)

 

Someone else want to be the Bartender for the Bar of Roddenberry Road?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are looking for qualified bartenders at the Roddenberry Inn

 

(which i run)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~ Roddenberry Town's Cafe and Donut Shoppe ~~

 

Baby Tongue and Jeanway push open the open the huge Mahogony edged, bevelled glass door to the cafe. She enters as Baby Tongue follows. Baby, drooling and slobbering as she smells the muffins. BAM! CRASH! Baby Tongue swings her huge tail and knocks over a table and some chairs. OOPS! Jeanway says as she rights them again. "Baby, behave." She says to her as she gives her a kiss on the nose. Baby slurps her right back. Baby hops up on the counter and waits while Jeanway orders a large Iced Cafe Mocha Frappe' and a half dozen Pineapple muffins from Tina who is behind the counter. Five for Baby and one for her. Jeanway notices Doc sitting in a booth in the corner and says hello. " How you doin taday Doc?" He lifts his eyes up over the book her is so engrossed in and waves a hello.

Edited by Jeanway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh mostly good... Someone called the Ghostbusters again :blink: So that means I'm in trouble... *notices Ecto 1 outside Cafe*

gb1_picture16.jpg

Uh-oh.... *puts book away, and waves good-bye to Jeanway as he goes Phantom-Mode and drifts through the walls away from the Ghostbusters*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SolarWind , as she flys over the town spots Phanton Mode Doc coming through the wall of the cafe'. She descends, catching the Phantom by the arm she wraps hers in his and they spend the afternoon cruising in the GhostBusterMobile through the streets of Roddenberry, playing with the siren and scaring all the kids. :blink: "This is fun Doc, we should do this more often." She says to him. 'Hey, can we fly in this thing like Harry Potter did in his car?" She asks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolarWind , as she flys over the town spots Phanton Mode Doc coming through the wall of the cafe'. She descends, catching the Phantom by the arm she wraps hers in his and they spend the afternoon cruising in the GhostBusterMobile through the streets of Roddenberry, playing with the siren and scaring all the kids. :blink: "This is fun Doc, we should do this more often." She says to him. 'Hey, can we fly in this thing like Harry Potter did in his car?" She asks.

:blink: "Um, I thought I was running (um, ghostly drifting) from the Ghostbusters, not joyriding in their car (the Ecto 1) :)

 

gb2_picture01.jpg

 

*goes back to solid-state corporeal mode* Well, this has been fun... :dude:

But there's a dance at the Church that I'd have to attend to.... So drop me off here...

Yes, towards the creepy old haunted house that seems to defy physics with its architecture..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-82-1088280978.jpg

Edited by drwho42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok folks outside if you want to play ghosts and Robbers

 

jeanway..PLEASE but Baby T on a Leash and have another Muffin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.K. DOC. Tried twice to get close and both times you blew me off, I won't try a third.  :)  :dude:

:bow: Oh, I'm sorry...

I won't do it again :blink:

 

Although right now, I'm stuck in the Ghostbuster's ghoul-prison-thing... :blink:

gb1_picture17.jpg

 

Unless someone were to help me escape... :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-82-1088326798.gif

Edited by drwho42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry Doc, I'll save you!

 

*beats up the ghostbuster guys that are holding DrWho captive*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeanway and Baby Tongue, now full of muffins walk on over to the Library , which just opened for only 2 hours, "Gotta hurry, Tina, See Ya" ::waves bye-bye holding baby up and waving her claw at Tina::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an airline pilot and I can get discounts for all of my Trek friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bye jeanway,,,BYE BT

 

Ok Ghostbusters out of the cafe!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0