Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Echo walks up to DrWho42

"Ben, you said that you wouldn't make another invention in your attic. You know what happened to that guy in "Honey I shrunk the kids" right?"

"oh well... I guess this means I get to use your tools and make my own thing! I'm taking apard the replicator!!!!!!" ^-^

=Secret Space-Satellite 42-9=

One of the blue-shirted 19th-centuryish-dressed Redshirts took notice of something emanating from the Earth below...

"Um, sir, there seems to be some kind of fire-blast coming from the Earth."

The old grey-bearded captain took a look at the gold-framed telescreen, and saw the image he was speaking of.

"Bah, ignore it, I think DrWho42 long forgot about us, along with his plans to take-over the world... *sigh* He's probably got some other team working on it... Probably building bases in Antartica or Krakozia...."

"That country doesn't exist in this time-stream...", replies the blue-shirt.

"Shut up. I knew that... Well, anyways, we had a deal... *grumbles* Too bad he hasn't returned us to our rightful home and time... Ever since he blasted us from our own timeline... Where the computerized age began in the right year: 1855... With the British Imperial Spacefleet of 1999...."

Meanwhile... Back on Earth.

DrWho42 noticed that Echo was going to take apart yet another kitchen appliance, so he went down-stairs (which is several floors down from the attic...).

As he made his way past another failed teleportation experiment (not the one involving a fly...), he noticed some car of Fenriz, driving crazily around Roddenberry Road, creating chaos and what not.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Um I am no Busy body::leaves jean and QSMB to thier won devices::

I think i shall go run my businesses!

echo sat on the floor, the replicator in pieces. SHe gives and evil laugh and starts getting out the parts from the numerous household items she had took apart including the heater from the old coffee maker.

"Don't mind the car outside Ben, it's annoying isn't it? Oooo lookie a keyboard!"

Jeanway goes back to her house and gets the large platter of venison-burgers she had made the night before. Piled high on the platter, she made her way back through the crowd to the backyard where the fire in the pit was blazing, sending a funnel if black smoke into the air at least a thousand feet. "Here we go." She said to Fenriz and the crowd of hungry neighbors standing around toasting marshmallows on sticks left over from the shrubbery fire earlier. " Got buns?" Fenriz asked Jeanway. " I thought you were gonna get those!" She snapped back at him. "Ah Geeze." Fen said as he smacked his forehead. "I forgot." VBG and Alterego both spoke up. "I got a whole mess of em in my freezer." Said VBG. " Me too." Alterego said too. Since they lived next door to each other and were good friends VBG sent AE to his house too to get all he had as well. " Here, take my key, you know where the freezer is." AE snapped the key from his hand and took off running down the road. "Be right back guys." He said.

All of a sudden there is this great smell coming from Tinas house

Her Grilled Herb-encrusted chicken and veggies are almost done

The best in the county and bay far a town fave!

thanks you roddenberry road fire department, one of the trees of car organao started on fire by somebody *cough* drwho *cough* and you people put it out thanks :( .

But anyways everybody is invited to a outdoor movie presentiaion of star trek nemisis if you want to come to my tree house. Just bring some food, because my elves are hungry.

Echo, being Echo, grabs Rivendells_King and holds up a loud speaker to his ear. She yells into the loud speaker and it not only amplifies her voice, but creates an echo throuhg RK's head.

Then she discovered what she had made that device for, as a huge bolder from the hill comes crashing down flattening RK.

DrWho42 peered out from the haunted house with an absurdly tall periscope, as Echo caused chaos from re-inventing her kitchen.

"Hmmmm, someone put out that fire I set to Rivendells_king's tree-house.... *echo stares at him* Um, by accident...

*steers periscope towards another direction, and notices WEAREBORG4102's periscope, and then downward and towards the right*

"Hmmmm, they seem to be holding some kind of cook-out and block sale...

Did we get an invitation Janie?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

MMMmmm, SMELL THAT? Alterego says to himself as he runs by Tina's house. "Sure hope she's bringing that to the cook-out." He smelled the chicken she was cooking. ARMS loaded down with frozen burger buns he dumps them onto the table set up in Fen's backyard. Everyone dives for them then over to the large grates that cover the pit where the bugers are almost done. Fen starts flipping them with a long spatula, up in the air like a professional chef. With his chef's hat on and his apron with a picture of the "USS Craphound" { a starship with big floopy ears hanging off the sides } on the front.

{ A bit of Multithread Bandwaggoning here :( }

While Fenriz tends the fire, he notices an elf swiping a hotdog from the platter on the table beside the fire. "Hey you! No food for you! You tried to frame me!" Throwing a burnt weiner at the creature Fenriz chase after it until it scampers back up a tree. Grumbling, Fenriz goes back to tending the fire. "Elf trouble?" asks ILikeSeven, coming over to get himself another burger. "Bastards!" Fenriz yells, throwing another dog at the tree. "Ah, I had a similiar problem in Holland. You accidentally set one on fire?" ILS asks. "No, ran it over with a lawn-mower." Fenriz replies. "Ouch, not good. I got a number you can call. Elf removers, very good, professional you know? Good rates too." ILS says as he hands Fenriz a worn business card. The card reads :

C & S

Elf Removal Services

1-800-ELF-GONE

founded 1669

"Ask about our weekend rates"

"Show this card and get 10% off"

Whipping out his cell-phone Fenriz calls the number, "Hello? I have an elf problem."

"Nope, not invited."

Echo stared... "Ben I thought we had a mantion not a house... Or something like that I can't spell I know! DrWho42 edition spell check!" she laughs and stares at the blockade...

"This blockade is made by very large salt crystals... all we need is some H20."

As Jeanway, BlueCrystal, Unicorn Hunter and mjham stand in the backyard eating their venison burgers and chatting, mj looks at what appears to be a bunch of elves making off with the bikes behind the shed. There must have been 20 of the little buggers in there dragging the bikes through the wall of hedges at the back of Fen's yard. She yells "Look at that!" and points. Everybody turns and watches as one by one all the bikes disappear through the hedges. :(

while echo and drwho and all the other residence of roddenberry road are enjoying them selves the power gose out because of some mad elf, which I have no control over. But anyways the only place that is lighted is the elf mansion

of Car organao. This is going to be perfect my own little village under my control. MW HA HA HA HA J/K

=DrWho42's and Echo's Haunted Mansion=

"Hmmm, so the elves are blockading us, again, huh? You know, in the basement, and the sub-basement, we have several different weapons at our disposal... Salt crystals??? :( Whoa... That's wimpy..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hearing a loud noise down the street, you see a bright yellow El Camino approaching. The back has been converted into a jaccuzzi, and it's filled with a raucous party. The driver blairs Barry Manilow's "Copacabana" on the stereo, and occassionally shouts out his window at people on the sidewalk. His vocabulary contains eloquent phrases like, "Come take a ride in my love machine, baby!", "Shake that thang, baby!", and

"Come on over and let me show you what's under the hood!"

The El Camino pulls onto the lawn and Nik jumps out. He stands 6'2" and is about 50 pounds overweight. His belly protrudes from under the armpit-stained T-shirt he is wearing, and his grease-covered arms bear a tattoo - a heart with the word

"Grandma" across it. He wears rattlesnake skin boots, faded jeans, and a belt with a large buckle with the words "Love Dr." on it.

Stepping out of the El Camino/Hot Tub, he walks to the back and reaches into the tub, where he pulls out a large live carp. He clubs the carp on the the wheel of his car, and brings it to the barbeque, where he flops it on, pushing several burgers off in the process. As he turns around, an elf shouts, "Hey! Say 'no' to crack, fat boy!" reminding him to pull his pants up in back.

He goes back to the El Camino, lights up a nasty cigar, and says, "Y'all can start the party now; I'm arrived!"

::She brings a whole bunch of the chicken and vegies over::

HI YA"LL Sorry i am late..I was cooking

I 'll BRB I have some muffins cooking!

"Hi Tina, done with your business appointment? MMmm, MMmm, they fake kiss. Too bad you had to work today, it being Sunday and all." Jeanway asks. Tina puts her delicious looking platter of chicken down on the table with the veggie dish she also brought. There were salads of all kinds there. Mexican, 3 bean, Potato, cole slaw, Ambrosia, Lo Mein, green tossed. Every concievable condiment and desert spread out on two long tables. Large tubs filled with ice were packed with cans of soda and beer. People were coming back and forth from the Big Block Sale in the front of the house to the back-yard when they smelled the meat cooking over the pit. The Mariachi Band and the Head-Bangers were having a Battle of the Bands in the far corner and there were at least fifty couples dancing.

Well dahhhhhhhhhhling..thats the nature of business

besides they are my own! i brought Pinnaple miffins for you and Baby

Dig in!

Baby Tongue is lazing up the spreading chestnut tree above eveyone. She's stretched out on a thick branch, her legs hanging down all floppy while she snoozes. The smell of the freshly , baked pineapple muffins wofts up in the air and wakes her up. She remembers them from three days before at Tina's Shoppe. She begins to drool and it drops down onto the ground below her where Jeanway stands. She looks up and seeing BT drooling so profusely can't resist throwing a few muffins up to her, as she snatches them from mid-air and gobbles each muffin down without chewing. The guys see her doing this and make bet on how many muffins BT can catch before she misses one. :(

A large white van makes it's way down Roddenberry Road, on the side is painted C & S in crude black letters, people move out of the way as the van's horn blares. Coming to a stop in Fenriz's front yard it's engine shuts off with a lound bang and a final spew of noxious black smoke. The door slides open and out hop two gnomes. They are very fat, have long white beards, and are wearing grease-stained green coveralls. Making their way through the crowd the fatter of the two bellows "Someone here call for elf removal, Oi! Who called us to the job on a bloody Sunday?" Handing the spatula to ILikeSeven, Fenriz goes to meet the gnomes. "I called you, I got elves driving me freakin' insane." Fenriz says, extending his hand. "Eh, I knew as soon as I pulled up that you had an infestation. They tried framing you yet?" The round gnome asked as he lit a cigar. "Yeah, bikes, they stashed them behind my shed." Fenriz says. "Well, me and me partner Snaders here will fix you up. Me name's Crunch by the way." Fenriz leads the pair of gnomes around to the back where they inspect the shed. "Yep, you got a bumper crop of the buggers, whut do ya think Snaders?" Crunch says after spending a few minutes sniffing around on all fours. "Elfs out the arse, and that's the truth, I'm thinkin' traps." Snaders answers. "Yep." Crunch agrees. Returning to the van, they begin to unload large, rusty traps. Seeing Fenriz fiddling with one of them Crunch warns him "Careful, they got a hair trigger. Elfentrappem they be called. Used to make 'em in East Germany. Can't hardly get 'em no more." Fenriz sets the trap down gently on the ground and backs away from it, a devious grin on his face "Frame me as a bicycle thief eh?" Fenriz giggles like a schoolgirl as the gnomes test each trap on a stuffed Elmo doll, the jaws of each trap snapping shut with a viscious CLANK!

After eating his carp, Nik takes his shirt off to get a little sun on his belly. He sits down and picks lint out of his belly button, muttering to himself occassionally.

"Save enough of this belly button lint, and I'll get me a fine nice woman to knit me a

sweater."

Nik jumps up and says in a loud voice. "Aw dang! That bean dip did a number on me. Where's the jon?" Fenriz points and says, "But we're out of toilet paper."

"No problem." Nik says loudly. "I'll just use me one of these." He picks an elf up by the scruff of the neck and walks into the bathroom.

The crowd counts as Jeanway tosses a pineapple muffin up to BT up in the tree. 7....8....9....10....11 From the Port-O-Potty nik yells. "OOOHHH!, She missed it!!!!"

From the bathroom, Nik's voice can be heard yelling.

"Hey! Can someone hand me another elf in here!"

All the neighbors gather around and watch as Snaders and Crunch test the 'Elfentrappem'. One of ILikeSeven's little girls starts to cry and says " Mommy, that's scary." As it bites off the head of Elmo. :spock: :(

A crazed elf runs screaming from the bathroom covered with filth. As he crosses the lawn, he steps right into the Elfentrappem, which works just fine. One of the neighbors comments about now having enough to barbeque.

Nik steps out of the bathroom and pulls out his keys. He sorts through them until he finds the one he wants, and uses it to scrape out the inside of his ear. He examines what he retrieves, and wipes it on an elf as he runs by. He puts the keys back into his pocket and walks back to the El Camino, where he retrieves a comb and begins combing his black hair and lamb-chop sideburns. He puts on a guady pair of sunglasses and speaks up in his usual loud voice.

"Well, y'all! Time to to go for a swim."

He pulls his pants off, revealing his swimsuit - a leopard skin Speedo, which adds very little elegance to his hairy 300 pound frame. He slaps his belly a few times, runs towards the pool, and cannonballs. The resulting wave sends small children careening towards the edge.

"Yeaaaaaaaah! That's refreshing, y'all! Hey! Which one of you fine ladies wants to bring me a lemonade!" He bellows. He sneezes into his hands, examines his palms, and swishes them in the water a few times.

My house is a typical English Thatched cottage with wildflowers growing in the garden in a managed way. There is always the homely smell of fresh baked bakery goods.

I am usually baking them for the school kids as their lunches usually suck, I sell them very cheap a quarter for a large chocolate muffin. I hand out Orange Juice so the children have some vitamins too.

I then teach the drama class and supervise school visits. I am well liked, because I act like a mommy.

I live with my Fiance Steve and and our cat and dog who has a close esemblance to Porthos.

Luthien sticks her head out of a window of her three like house and looks were the screaming comes from,she shakes her head and walkes towards the backyard of Jeanway to have a little update talk :eek: