Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Than Luthien comes on stage with gollum and begins to do the riverdance with elves in tap shoes, and drwho in a green dress.

Doc in a GREEN DRESS!!! :lol: :look: :lol: :o :look: :lol:

Than Luthien comes on stage with gollum and begins to do the riverdance with elves in tap shoes, and drwho in a green dress.

Doc in a GREEN DRESS!!! :o :look: :lol: :look: :lol: :lol:

well it looks kinda uhm cute :o

ALL OF A SUDDEN, Doc's pant leg starts to lower, :look: the audience begins to howl in laughter. He smiles and tries to continue, tugging on it to pull it up. Luthien tries to cover this by dancing in front of him but she can't contain her own laughter either. :lol: :lol:

Doc in a GREEN DRESS!!! :o :look: :lol: :look: :lol: :lol:

well it looks kinda uhm cute :o

(Um, cute in a green dress? *shrugs* I should have read the script better than to be surprised with this...)

*continues to dance with Luthien until they approach the Queen, Jeanway*

"Hello Madam Jeanway *bows* How is your sovereignty doing?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Large wheels and machinery are in the backgroud. Smoke pours from a large smokestack. A Thunderous voice says "Pay no attention to that person behind the Pink curtain!!!" As the Queen sits on her thrown and waves Luthien to her. Luthien, trembelling, approaches the Queen, walking down a long, purple carpet. Biting her nails and holding her skirt. she inches her way to her. :look:

Sounds of rattling clockwork gears emanate from the trembling DrWho42...

"We better do what the disembodied voice says..." He said, as Luthien nears the Queen...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Queen looks at the ratteling, clunking, hulk of a man with distain. "Get that person out of my sight!" She yells at her Guards. They rush toward DocWho grab him under his armpits and drag him off to the dungeon and chain him to the stone wall. :look:

Fenriz follows the guards as they drag DrWho to the janitor's closet that's doubling as a "dungeon." Duct-taping him to a set of metal shelves they return to the recital. DrWho spends a few minutes calling for help but gives up, just then the door to the closet in pulled open. Standing in the doorway is Fenriz, wearing a metal trash can with the bottom cut out and aluminum foil wrapped around his arms and legs. Eating a blueberry filled donut Fenriz looks at DrWho for a moment and then says "Sorry, I thought this was the restroom." "Wait, help. The Queen had her nefarious henchmen drag me down here to this dank and squalid dungeon to languish in torment for eternity." DrWho explains. "You mean Jeanway had you tied up in a closet? I'd better leave you here then." Fenriz replies. "No, don't leave me I'll give you anything, the secrets of time travel, answers to the deepest mysteries of the universe, anything!" DrWho pleads. "You keep your dog from crapping on my lawn and we have a deal." Fenriz counters. "Deal." DrWho agrees. "Good, let's see here..." Fenriz says. Fenriz examines DrWho, "Hey, that's my trashcan you're wearing." DrWho says, sticking the donut in DrWho's mouth Fenriz yanks the duct tape away, pulling out most of DrWho's body hair with it.

while Luthien is still pleeding with the Queen to send her home,Drwho suddenly runs up to the stage and screams : Muhahahaha Im back!

The guards try to catch him but suddenly he pulls out his sword and starts fighting against them.

Luthien stands up gets her bow and start shooting around while the Queen,screams for all her guards.

Then Echo,Fenriz and Mike Hines also run up the stage and start fighting,on the balletmusic off course. :look:

Guest Mike_Hines01

Wait a minute, how did I get dragged into this :look: . Ah well, *continues dance-fighting to the ballet music*

Chaos reigns on stage as everyone fights and dances at the same time. Luthien lets an arrow fly at Jeanway and the red suction cup on the end of it sticks right in the middle of her forhead. Jeanway commands her monitor lizard, Baby Tongue to sick Luthien and it pins her down on the stage and slobbers her with sloppy lizard kisses. DrWho runs around the stage, "Mwahahahaha! I'm free! Mwahahaha!" he laughs until he trips over a piece of duct tape still stuck to his shoe and crashes into Jeanway sending her stumbling backwards into Fenriz. Fenriz falls backwards off of the stage, "OILCAN! OILCAN!" he shrieks as he crashes down on top of the accordian player who had been accompanying the recital. Fenriz wobbles around on his back trying to right himself until DrWho attacks, "Gimme back my trash can." DrWho demands, brandishing a toilet plunger like it was Excalibur.

{{ Admiral Jeanway, The Queen's sister, overhears Doc and Fenriz talking .}} " Captain Fenriz? He say secrets of Time Travel? Did I hear that right?? Fen, Fen, answer me!!! I know you can hear me. I want you get him the H*ll outa that thread and drag his sorry butt over here to Day Star, we've been looking for an "Onotologic Constultant" , I think he's our man. So take any information you can get from him, you hear me? Take it, take it, take it!! That's an order!!!" Captain Fenriz taps his com-badge " Aye, Admiral, consider it done."

Fenriz grabs the Doc and they both run through the hall, back down the stone steps to the basement where through a secret door they enter a dank, smelly tunnel, run through it and come out a sewer pipe near the road :lol: They run furiously down Roddenberry Road to the entrance oF the Forums.

AHA! ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL HYJACKING!!!!!!!!!! :look: :lol: :o

Than Rivendells king and his elven warriors stop drwho and fenriz before they can get out of the forum and takes them to the dreaded prision tree. and Luthien gets placed in cave with a big hound that can talk now and than.

And gollum comes on stage and rivendells king and gollum to the precious dance together to classical music.

Enters "Tina, Tina, Thumbelina, The Good Witch of the East" on her toes she twitters around the stage, doing arabesques through the air. " La la, I'm here" she says to Luthien. "Here put on these Pink ballet slippers and they will get you home." Luthien bends over and slips them on, stands up straight facing Tina. "I'm ready." Luthien says. " Now say, I wanna go back, I wanna go back, I wanna go back three times and close your eyes. Luthien looked at her strangely and asked. " You mean say that three times, that'll be nine times cause three times three is nine?" "HUH" Tina says. "OH, OK, then say it nine times. :lol: "What?" Luthien asked again. "Just shut up and say it Luthien." :lol: Tina answered. "How can I shut up and say it?" Luthien asked again. " I can't talk if my mouth is shut?" :look: "OK, ENOUGH!!! Tina replies. " Open your mouth and say it once." Luthien begins. " I wanna......" When Tina says. "OH, I forgot, you have to tap your heels together while you say it. "HUH?" Luthein replies. "Yea, like this." Tina shows her. "OH, OK, I think I've got it now." Luthien answers. Luthien begins. "Iwanna go back, tap, tap, tap, I wanna go back, tap, tap, tap, I wanna go back, tap, tap.......When all of a sudden a huge plume of pink smoke engulfs Luthien then disperses, she is gone.

The audience jumps out of their chairs in applause. THE CURTAIN FALLS.

Luthien, than wakes up in the middle of a cow yard with a big bunch of hillbillys around her, she cries and the curten closes. Audiance cries and claps numerous times.

Luthien, than wakes up in the middle of a cow yard with a big bunch of hillbillys around her, she cries and the curten closes. Audiance cries and claps numerous times.

:look: :lol: I'M GLAD SOMEBODY SAW THAT. :lol:

:look: first i get kissed by someone! Then i get locked up in a cave! then Tina tells me to shut up! Then i wake up in a field with hilbillies???!!!And im crying???I sooo need a hug pple!

What the frell!Phew im glad this one has ended but what a night pple! Were famous now!!! :lol:

:lol:  first i get kissed by someone! Then i get locked up in a cave! then Tina tells me to shut up! Then i wake up in a field with hilbillies???!!!And im crying???I sooo need a hug pple!

What the frell!Phew im glad this one has ended but what a night pple! Were famous now!!! :lol:

Hey, I got shot in the head with a suction cup , then thrown off the stage backwards and I'm not crying yet :look:

If that ends up anything like the play I will need a resperator!!! I can't breath now I am laughing too hard!!! :look:

Thank You :lol: Oh, I forgot to give it a name.......UM, Thimking, Thimking :lol: I'll be back. :look:

Than Rivendells king and his elven warriors stop drwho and fenriz before they can get out of the forum and takes them to the dreaded prision tree. and Luthien gets placed in cave with a big hound that can talk now and than.

And gollum comes on stage and rivendells king and gollum to the precious dance together to classical music.

"Wait... I'm in some elven prison tree now? :look: Well, the play is over now... Where is that Fenriz..? We had a deal..." he says, still wielding the legendary plunger of the Mario Brothers...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

DrWho and Fenriz are chased around the neighborhood by a pack of angry elves loosed on them by Rivendell's King. Jumping over fences they scamper from yard to yard with the elves hard on their heels. "I thought you were a time traveller, can't you just poof us out of here or something?" Fenriz asks crawling though the hedges between VBG and Alterego's yards. "Not here, I need my equipment, in my house." DrWho explains. Fenriz groans as they run across Alterego's yard. Alterego turns the gardenhose on them. "Off my grass! Cretins!" he yells, drenching them as they run for DrWho's house. Running up the hill DrWho and Fenriz hear Alterego yelling at the pursuing elves as they trample his yard as well. "Off the grass! Off the grass!" The elves are taken off guard by the assault and stop to hurl insults at Alterego in elvish until he sets his dogs on the elves sending them climbing up the nearest tree. Fenriz and DrWho run inside the Dr's house, barricading the door behind them. The elves gather around the mysterious house after Alterego goes inside his house for the night, leaving a freshly painted sign in his yard that reads "STAY OFF THE GRASS, THIS MEANS YOU!" Fenriz and DrWho order a pizza and plan their escape.

OH MY, Things aren't going very well on Roddenberry Road, are they??? :lol:

Where's my Jack-Hammer?????? :o :look: :lol: And my Excedrin?

As drwho and ferinz are making their plan to escape the pizza guy comes but he is sacked of his pizzas by rivendells king and his elves and they eat all the pizza. The pizza man runs away in fear. Now drwho and ferinz dont have any food. But than the elves climb up into the trees and fall asleep and have gaurds watching for any escapies.

::puts on her earphons with music and hums the theme to harry potter..Oblivious to the outside::

Porthos her beagle sits next to her and gets petted

She is soon bored with the noise and takes her beagle on the Road in her Harley Davidson Roadking..To visit her freind Sam in Lucasville

Suddenly a moving van pulls up to a nice, quaint sophisticated house with a small but well maintained garden. A young girl jumps out takes a look around, then promptly pulls up a comfy chair and a glass of lemonade and enjoys the mayhem. :look:

NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH MEETING JEANWAY'S HOUSE TONIGHT, 8:00, BE THERE OR ELSE!!! :look: