Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

My poodle and I would like dance lessons! *Pippin (the poodle) stands on his hind legs and prances around that way that poodles do*

"Um, I'll sit here on the wall and watch the dance lesson, while I eat these delicious muffins..."

*gets out radio communicator*

"WEAREBORG, is the machine finished yet?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Noone gets out of my famous dance lessons! *gets drwho42 out of the corner and teaches him how to dance* :)

Hmmm.... So I'm dancing with you right now? :blink:

Oh, hello QSMB :blink:

lastresort.jpg

42.gif

Ok Ms Jeanway

If you would like to come join us ..Its all good :blink:

Can Baby Tongue come into the cafe with me? You do know she's house broken :blink: I mean if Doc 42 can land his antiquated helicopter on your roof and sit there all day while he swills coffee and eats up all the muffins, it's only fair. :) You got any PINEAPPLE muffins Tina? :blink: Me and Baby's favorite. I need to go to the library anyway, you know that's right door door to you?.

Of course she can come in..Its a pet freindly enviorment..

The pinapple muffins are baking and should be out in a minute..And since todays Saterday the library is closed

Butttttttttttttttttt There is a town dance tonight at 8 at the church

Come by and Attend!

No, No, Tina, they are open . Just shorter hours on the week-ends, budget cuts, you know. Mayor T. Malfunction made the announcement in the newspaper last week, didn't you see all the cut-backs? :blink: :blink:

"Um, I'll sit here on the wall and watch the dance lesson, while I eat these delicious muffins..."

*gets out radio communicator*

"WEAREBORG, is the machine finished yet?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Noone gets out of my famous dance lessons! *gets drwho42 out of the corner and teaches him how to dance* :blink:

Hmmm.... So I'm dancing with you right now? :blink:

Oh, hello QSMB :dude:

lastresort.jpg

42.gif

Well if Echo dear would come of the ceiling then i can teach u both some squaredancing :)

:blink: You're going to teach me and Echo how to squaredance? :blink:

lastresort.jpg

42.gif

Can we PLEASE get on with it, to dance or not to dance, that IS the question!!!! :blink: Start a thread about 'SQUARDANCING' if that's all you can say.

Can we PLEASE get on with it, to dance or not to dance, that IS the question!!!! :blink: Start a thread about 'SQUARDANCING' if that's all you can say.

:blink:

=Some dark sidewalk after the dance lessons...=

As Phantom-Mode DrWho42 and Echo walked along the straight path, out from the bushes comes out a disgruntled under-worked Ghostbuster bursts from the bushes, and shoots a ray at 42 with his Proton Pack, and unleashes a "ghost-trap"...

gb1_picture15.jpg

...And so DrWho42 is captured...

lastresort.jpg

42.gif

You guys :blink: Yea, I like soup, what kind ya got there anyway? Ox-Tail? :blink: AAAAHHH, My LEG!!! Help me Doc and Echo, I stepped in the ghost trap!!!! It's pulling me in, give me your hands, pull me outa this thing!!!!!

(Since I'm already stuck inside the "ghost-trap", I can't help you from where I am...

:blink: Since when were you a ghost, spirit, or poltergeist, Jean?)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Aren't we all Spirits in one form or another Doc? :blink: Remember Babbette? :blink: You don't have a monopoly on it you know. :) You can stop gawking Tina, :dude: there will be no mayhem in here.

I've got the nice big house with a swimming pool in the backyard, a nice size garden, and a wrap around porch with rocking chairs and a swing on it. On the inside it kind of has that old time country feel to it and it's kept pretty neat and tidy, but it has all of the modern conveniences.

but if we drop the whole dancing thing i got no purpose in this neighbourhood and i should better leave then  :blink:  :dude:

:) Oh, um *dances with Luthien* :blink:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

~~ Lady Luthien"s Dance Recital ~~

All the neighborhood arrived at the Roddenberry Concert Hall and Art Center, dressed in their finest wear. The performance of "Lady Luthiens Fantasy of the Woodlands" is scheduled for this evening. The original story written by Lady Luthien and choreographed by her. The story of an Elfin Princess, lost in the woods tries to find her way to the Elfin Queen who can help her get home.

Reminesent of her previous work " The Elfin of Eden". The story of the creation of the first elf and his mate. { Very Old Testament} :lol:

All look forward to this evening and hopes this will be a night to remember. :look:

The lights dim. The orchestra tunes it's instuments. The curtain rises.........

{ You'll be surprised who's in the cast } :o :lol:

suddenly Echo enters the stage as this little woodelf,dancing with drwho beside her :look:

gb1_picture26.jpg

=After being freed from the clutches of the Ghostbusters by Q Stole My Bike...=

(Huh? Am I a little dancing wood-elf too? *grumbles*

Oh well... *says his lines*)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The audience stands and cheers!!!!!!!!!! Loud whistles and applause fill the room. :look: :o :lol: :lol: :o

As Luthien cries into Doc's arms "But, I fear, I am lost, I can't find my way home.....BooooHooo! :look: "Fear not little one, I know the way to the Queen, she will help you!" He answers. "Really?" She asks as she dries her tears. "Yes, all we need to do is, " Follow the cobble-stone road!" :o { Sound familiar? :lol:}

The chorus joins in."FOLLOW THE COBBLE-STONE ROAD, FOLLOW THE COBLE-STONE ROAD. FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW THE COBBLE-STONE ROAD." They all begin to dance in an ever windening circle following the road as Luthein and Doc dance off the stage.....The audience explodes in applause!!!!!!!!!!!