Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

As Jim and Tommy drive past fens house, Jim steps away from the watergun and starts flinging baloons. after the balloons are expended, he returns to the cannon.

After such an aquarial assault as she has never experienced in her entire life. Jeanway goes back to the basement, opens up a huge trunk and pulls out her revenge! "I'll get those lousey "Watermans" { that's her new name for the Phasermans} if it's the last thing I do. Those miseable B*st*rds! :laugh: :o :laugh:

She runs up the steps and grabs Fen by the front of his shirt " Come on, move it!" She yells at him as she pushes him out the front door and they both run down the road after the Watermans. "Here, it's loaded, just start firing.!!!

Jeanway and Fen come within a few feet of the back of the truck and start shooting. "SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! Go the SPLAT-MASTERS and hit them both in the back of the head with Yellow paint. " Ha! Gotcha! She yelled at them as they turned around to look at her. Then SPLAT! SPLAT! Again right in the their faces.

Jeanway and Fenriz turn and run in the opposite direction and disappear out of sight. :blink: :blink: :P :P

Its very early in the morning when Luthien arrives with her bags and all on Roddenberry Road,she has a major jetlag and goes looking around.

WOW the neighbourhood has certainly changed a lot :laugh:

Everyone was still asleep except for a few elves that are sitting in the backyard (elves dont need that much sleep :laugh:)

Eventually Luthien walks towards the Elf Mansion and sees RK in the kitchen making breakfast.

Mae Govannen (welcome) back Luthien.

Thanks,its good to be back,says Luthien before she runs upstairs and crashes on the bed and falls asleep...

Its been a few days now and nobosy has noticed that Tal is missing. He's still wandering around the woods now very tired and hungry but he still cant find his way out :laugh:

Jeanway is in the paddock with the Clydesdales and Haddie. When Haddie begins his customary fluffing of his wings. Jeanway knows he wants to fly. She goes into the stable and gets the saddle and throws a small blanket on Haddie's back then the saddle, cinching it tightly around his middle. She mounts him and he begins to flap and they take off. Haddie hasn't flown now for quite a while and screeches and caws loudly as they ascend up over the trees. Heading toward Lake Roddenberry which is on the other side of the woods.

Hang looks out his window at his fav spot in the whole world..his deck chair in the garden,Hang thinks back to the good old days drinking a cold one with his buds Fenriz,ILS,TAL,the chick that camped on his lawn :laugh: aha what good times they where,the old "candy catcher :P "...the new.."girly getter"...but those days of fun are gone now for the Hang,he tied the knot and its time to become a good husband :P ...the little lady wants kids as well..*SHUDDERS*...Hang pours another whiskey..dubble...a tear rolls down his cheek :blink: ...what the H*LL was i thinking...or better still was i even thinking :blink: ....Hang is stuck with a tuff choice....should i get drunk now??..or should i get really drunk now??..or am i drunk already??...tuff one that thinks Hang as he goes to sit down and cry :laugh:

Tal sees jeanway flying over head and starts shouting and screaming throwing things in the air trying to get her attention but she just keeps going. However because Tal has spotted the direction she was going starts running and running and then falls down a hill both legs and one of his arms are broken hes stuck and cant move.

Jeanway not hearing the commontion on the ground failed to look down, but Haddie did. He suddenly turned a hard right and headed back over the woods. He began to screech and began a dive into the trees below, twisting his wings partially under and close to his body to slow their decent. Jeanway not realizing Haddie sees Tal laying injured on the ground at the bottom of an embankment. Then as they get closer Jeanway spots Tal. "Oh Tal, are you alright?" She yelled to him as Haddie flapped wildly almost touching the ground very close to where Tal was sprawled.

Jeanway watches as the new neighbors move in. She walks next-door to say hello and bring them a cheesecake. "Hi, Welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Jeanway." She says.

"OH Hi", The woman with the raspy voice and tall blue hair says. "I'm Marge and this is my husband Homer and my three children Bart, Lisa and Maggie." :waaaa:

Homer says "DOE" And Bart kicks Jeanway in the shin then runs off. :waaaa:

I presume U have taken me back to my warbird now jeanway. If so then.

Tal stands there on his bride of the Warbid thinking. Its been 3 days since his rescue and he has ordered a big buch of flowers for the person who has helped him So he goes round and knock on jeanway's door with one hand whil holding some flowers and his crutches with the other. Jeanway ansews the door and Tal hands over the Flowers :waaaa::waaaa: and says thank you. Jeanway then invites him in for a drink.

:( :hug: :P For jeanway

Jeanway answers the door. "Oh Tal, how are you?" She asks. "Come in. Would you like a nice, tall glass of Lemon-Lime Kool-ade, I just made some?" Tal sits and drinks his Kool-Aid. Jeanway snips off the stems of the flowers and arranges them is a vase. And who is this with you Tal? Pushing your wheelchair? Is this the same gold-pressed latinum wheelchair that ILS had, it sure looks like it. :waaaa: "I didn't know you and ILS were so close. He let you borrow it?" She asked Tal. :waaaa:

Tal replied "I liked ILS wheelchair so much i made my own, except this is real gold-pressed latinum and not that fake replicated stuff" :waaaa:

Not reliseing that ILS wheelchair was real.

"Looks good Tal. Good thing that gold is, hardly ever have to polish it." Jeanway said. :waaaa:

Tal gets so bored just sitting around doing nothing because noones talking to him that he pulls out a disrupter rifle and starts shooting everyone one on Roddenberry Road while in his wheelchair. After 10 mins everyone's dead and the cops are coming after him he falls out of his whellchair and cant move. Just then there is a beeb and everything freezes and doors apear out of nowere standing in the doorway is jeanway. She had come to c if he was ok she helped him back into his gold-pressed latnum wheelchair and they went for a drink.

Tal gets so bored just sitting around doing nothing because noones talking to him that he pulls out a disrupter rifle and starts shooting everyone one on Roddenberry Road while in his wheelchair. After 10 mins everyone's dead and the cops are coming after him he falls out of his whellchair and cant move.  Just then there is a beeb and everything freezes and doors apear out of nowere standing in the doorway is jeanway. She had come to c if he was ok she helped him back into his gold-pressed latnum wheelchair and they went for a drink.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tal, your dreaming again. :waaaa: None of this happened.

Tal now waking up relises its a dream and decides to go for a drive. He jumps into his car and speeds of for a drive having a look to c what was around and doesnt c ILS step out in the middle of the road. HOwever rather than hitting him Tal manage to sreve past him and hit a brick wall that someone had built in the middle of the road. Tal lies there unconsiece with smoke coming out of his engine.

At first it was the middle of the night and we were all sleeping soundly. Daniel and I were cuddled up in his sleeper cab of the 18 wheeler. My dear mother had departed earlier in the day to go back to Florida to visit with my dear Aunties, Rose, Sophia, Blanche, and Dorothy.

Granny and Pappaw loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly, hills that is, tennis courts, movie stars. In tow with them they took Daniel Jr. and our little Kady. Daniel the younger was dismayed by all this and let our a cry in shock, 'Sheamm' he then change his name to Gomer and joined the army. :)

Meanwhile as I laid in the bunk with Daniel he talked in his sleep about clocks and what not. As he talked his voice became riddled with the sound of and English accent. He said the world was in danger and he was the cause then he kissed me intensely and asked me to call him 'The Master.' It seemed stange at first as he rambled on about a Doctor that wore a long multi-colour scarf and passed out jelly babies. I just had to laugh!

During all this he insisted I call the Dukes of Hazzard to watch over the farm as Uncle Jesse would do anything for me.

We rode off to destinations unknown and as we did he called me 'The Bear' and when I ask he told me to tell people that he was DJ. I told him that was the series 'BJ and The Bear', he just laughed madly and said I had to learn to slur the 'D' sound.

:laugh:

Jeanway and Fenriz stood in the middle of Roddenberry Road and waved good-

bye to them. :bow: ::waves :: " Bye BC, it was nice to know you, even if it was

just for a little while." :bow: Jeanway yelled as they drove out of sight. :flex:

*sits in his new trailer, wondering where the bank is* is there no bank is this place??!?!?!?!?!? i need somewhere to put all my money! hmmm....*thinks about opening his own bank...* nah, i could never do that..... *shakes head and turns on the T.V. Turns to YTV and watches cartoons for the rest of the day*

WAB sits in his little command center, reading his book, "Life of PI". WAB becomes bored and speed reads till the end. His nerual interface energizes and the book is now transported back to the shelf. He transports a jar or lemonade to the porch outside and he transports himself also. Sitting on the metallic chair, WAB watches the road while events unravel. He's going to miss this place.

3 of 7 is taking a stroll on the road. she looks around to see if it'æs anythin she can do, but finds nothing at the moment, so she beams back to her house.

:clap:

Jeanway, alone in her house with Baby Tongue. Hears a noise coming from the bathroom. She goes down the hall to investigate. Opens the bathroom door and sees Homer, her new neighbor hanging by one foot from the window, his head in the toilet. "What are you doing Homer?" She asks Mr. Simpson. He lifts his head out of the water and says "Doe, I ran out of toilet paper over there, Marge forgot to pack it. You got any we could borrow?" :clap:

"Knock, knock. Anybody home?" Fenriz says as he walks into Jeanway's house. "In here." Jeanway calls from somewhere inside. Munching on some nachos Fenriz goes to find Jeanway. Following some noise he finds her in the bathroom trying to pull Homer's head out of the toilet. "Stop squirming. You'll just make it hurt more you idiot." she says. Pulling with all her strength Homer large cranium goes out of the toilet with a 'pop'. Laying on the floor Homer rubs his head. "Oww. That hurt." he complains, then he sees Fenriz's nachos. "Oh! Nachos! Gimme." he says. "Back off!" Fenriz warns. "I said gimme those nachos" Homer demands, drool running from his mouth. "No!" Fenriz resists. Homer dives at Fenriz and tackles him, the nachos go flying. Fenriz punchs Homer in the face. The two begin rolling around on the floor, biting and hitting and kicking at each other, knocking over tables and creating a mess in Jeanway's house. Jeanway grabs the first weapon she can find, a toilet brush, and begins walloping the two as the continue fighting. Baby Tongue comes to find out what all the noise is about when she finds the nachos, lying forgotten on the floor. She gives the chips an exploratory sniff then gobbles them up and walks off to find a dark place to nap. "Hey! My nachos!" Fenriz cries. "Doh!" Homer agrees. Jeanway swats them both in the face with her toilet brush.

~phone rings~

"Hello, who is this?"

"do i speak with the ILS residence"

"Yes this is mrs. ILS, why"

"My name is gretchen and i own the gym"

"Yes i know, my husband must be at your gum right now for his recovering-training"

"Yes ma'am he is, but he just had a heart attack"

"What!!, he had What!!" :blink:

"He had a heart attack"

"What happened?!?"

"I don,t know exactly, maybe it is becouse he saw me toppless??" :(

"HE SAW WHAT!!!!" :assimilated:

My house sits right in the middle so I can see everything that is going on in all of my neighbor's yards. Mind you, I'm peeking around the sides of my curtains because I really don't want to have to talk to anyone. I'm just checking to see who the he!! is running that lawnmower at 8 p.m.??? And what in the Sam Hill is that dude shooting off fireworks for? July 4th was a month ago! I cannot believe that darn dog is running loose again ... there are leash laws in this town for cripes' sake! Would you just look at the ivy growing up the side of that guy's house? It's just ruining the looks of that house ... oh, what I couldn't do with that yard if they'd just let me get my hands on it.

I have the cutest yard on the street and a little white cape cod with black shutters and I'm constantly worried about my property value because of the junk cars, 18-wheelers, trailers, weedy yards, noisy kids, etc. etc. I'm the most likely person on the street to call the police over something going on around here. :assimilated:

My husband and I are working on a "neighbor blind" for better viewing.

WAB shows up at the gym and said "you called?" "ILS had a heart attack." I need a defribulator, an IV, and a saline solution" WAB stabilized him.

Well i slept in today, it must be by noon right now.

i got out off my tent and pushed the doorbel, hangon opens the door.

i said "hi can i use your shower??" i realy need one right now"

"ofcourse you can, it is upstairs and than the second door to the left"

i walked upstrairs and halfway i looked down on him and said in a teasing voice"maybe you can scrub my back, i will let you know when i need it" :assimilated:

Well i slept in today, it must be by noon right now.

i got out off my tent and pushed the doorbel, hangon opens the door.

i said "hi can i use your shower??" i realy need one right now"

"ofcourse you can, it is upstairs and than the second door to the left"

i walked upstrairs and halfway i looked down on him and said in a teasing voice"maybe you can scrub my back, i will let you know when i need it" :assimilated:

*Spits wine everywhere* :blush 2: sorry i dont know what to type anymore that has blowen my mind :( :blink:

WAB walked down the road and saw Hang in Janeway's house. He ran off to tell Debbie. :assimilated: :blink:

"RING!!!RING!!!!" Jeanway answers her phone. " Hello. Yea, Hi Gretchen, what's up? Yea, I know ILS why? HE WHAT!!!! :laugh: OH Dear Lord, it never ends for that POOR POOR man. :blink: Where is he now? At Roddneberry General, OK, yea, I'm going right over to see him." Jeanway slams the phone down, grabs her car keys and flys out the door. :hug: She lays a slab of rubber in front of her house that you could peel off the street. Slams it into second, third, forth, fifth then overdrive, then boots it. She can't believe this guy's bad luck. "It's those damn elves doing this to him, I'll bet on it." She says to herself outloud.

Now flying down the inter-state to the next exit, doing 110, maybe 115, she looks in her rear view mirror, only to see :blink: AW Crap!! :cops: :busted: :cops: :busted:

She turned her head just for a second to look back and hit something in the road. She looked in her rear view mirror again and saw what looked like cow laying in the road. The cops on the motorcycles couldn't avoid it and all four of them crashed. "WHEW! That was close." She said. :( She approached the Exit for the hospital and got off the Inter-State. Just one block away was the hospital.

She ran into the lobby, asked where ILS's room was and ran to the elevator. "Come on, come on." She said as it began to rise. The doors opened and she began to run down the hallway to his room. she pushed on the door and heard loud talking and laughing coming from inside. She walked in. Only to find ILikeSeven sitting up, laughing. Hang, Fenriz, Tal, DocWho, Echo, nik, HeadBorg, The Watermans, Reverend Python, Unicorn Hunter, mjham and Alterego all standing around his bed holding cans of beer. "Hey, Jeanway!!" ILikeSeven yelled. Then threw her a beer. :assimilated: