Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Hmmm.... Interesting.....

Ok, I got my tricorder here....

It's definitely dead.

It's male so it's not Jeanway's...

Hmmm.... It's got a scratched out tag......

Nope can't get a reading...

Someone shot it but whom???......

to be continued......

Mother got her feet with the help of Daniel Jr. "Some help you are my umbella is ruined." Mother said in a huff. Daniel Jr stood 6' tall, his blue eyes gazed down at his step-grandmother. "At least you didn't pop a seam in that outfit, Mrs. S." Mother cleaned her throat and then horsely said she was sorry she missed his and Kady's wedding. Mother looked at Jeanway and in a huff turned openned her tiny black purse and pulled out another huge black umbella. Without so much as a word to Jeanway, Mother rudely walked away.

Daniel Jr. looked up at Jeanway on her hippogriff and smiled. "Daniel, the younger, would like to invite you on a gigging and then a picnic with me and Kady." Daniel Jr spoke of his 24 year old brother Daniel the younger.The boys are only 13 months apart and with Daniel Jr being the first born he was the one named after his father. Daniel the younger was named after both his father and his brother. (Don't look at me I didn't name them.)

Chasing Haggie to the edge of the woods, Jeanway finally convinced him to stop. She climbed up on his back and headed back down R.R. towards her house. Baby Tongue had given up on the woman and was waiting and watching for Jeanway to come back. "Come on Sweetheart, lets go home." She said to BT. Haggie trotted slowly as Jeanway talked to him and rubbed his whithers with her palm. Baby Tongue walked alongside. :picard-sith:

Walking up the road Janeways carries her backpack and thinks"Hmm what a nice town and what a lovely street"

she walks to a nice house and rings the doorbel, she hears a person walking down the stairs"Hold on! in am comming" the door opens and hangons asks janeway"good afternoon, how can i help you?"

"my name is Janeway and i am on hollyday, i am from belgium and i am looking for a place to camp, is it possible that i can camp in your big garden?"

Hangon looks up to the sky and thinks"Thank you Lord!!!!" :picard-sith:

"Ofcourse you can camp in my garden just put up your tent"

looking up at the sky Hang asks god.. "why on earth would someone like to camp on my lawn?''..guess i am not so famous as i thought she dont know me :picard-sith: ...anyway Hang watches as she puts up her tent when his phone rings,its Fenriz asking why i am putting up a tent in the front garden,Hang explains and hangs up,walking outside he asks janeway would she care for something to drink..janeway replys .."only if you have to be over 18 to drink it"....Hang runs to the kitchen to get a few cold beers almost tripping over the step on the way out he runs back to his camping guest and gives her a beer with a glass :huh: ..pulling up a deck chair Hang asks..."so whats a nice girl like you doing in a town like this??"... :laugh:

"NO HADDIE NO!! Jeanway yells to him as he takes off in a gallop towards Alterego's front yard. Not able to stop him by pulling on his reigns and yelling "WHOA BOY" Haddie heads straight for Alterego who is walking up to his front door. Haddie runs right over him and knocks him down on his freshly watered lawn. Being slippery, Jeanway tries to halt Haddie but he rears up on his hind legs and they both fall on top of Alterego who was almost on his feet again. All three, Haddie, Jeanway and Alterego are now a tangled , wet mess trying to get up off the wet lawn. Haddie on his side, flips around throwing his hoofs in the air and hitting Alterego in the back of the head and knocks him out. :huh: The blood comes gushing out of the back of his head as he lays there unconcious. Jeanway, still trying to get Haddie on his feet doesn't notice and after struggeling with the aggitated Hippogriff for more than 10 minutes, chases him down the road and away from the injured and unconcious Alterego. :picard-sith: Sorry Man, but you asked for it. :laugh:

After laying in a coma for a week AE dies from from his injuries. [Now a ghost of AE haunts this Road.] hehehe

(the end of my participation on this thread, it was fun while it lasted)

Voric was in his outdoor libary when he felt a sense of cold death around him. He slamed his book shut and he began to hear singing, he followed the voice into the depths of car organo to see ALTEREGOS GHOST!!!!!! Just what I need now a dead thing in my woods.

Death to you is stone and cold while death to us is the breath of life, said the ghost in a weird voice. Now I am free to haunt any I please your friends have brought this on you MW HA HA HA.

Soon Voric runs into his mansion and gets out his palintar and calls drwho. Drwho we have a ghost on roddenberry road. :picard-sith:

"NO HADDIE NO!! Jeanway yells to him as he takes off in a gallop towards Alterego's front yard. Not able to stop him by pulling on his reigns and yelling "WHOA BOY" Haddie heads straight for Alterego who is walking up to his front door. Haddie runs right over him and knocks him down on his freshly watered lawn. Being slippery, Jeanway tries to halt Haddie but he rears up on his hind legs and they both fall on top of Alterego who was almost on his feet again. All three, Haddie, Jeanway and Alterego are now a tangled , wet mess trying to get up off the wet lawn. Haddie on his side, flips around throwing his hoofs in the air and hitting Alterego in the back of the head and knocks him out. :huh: The blood comes gushing out of the back of his head as he lays there unconcious. Jeanway, still trying to get Haddie on his feet doesn't notice and after struggeling with the aggitated Hippogriff for more than 10 minutes, chases him down the road and away from the injured and unconcious Alterego. :laugh: Sorry Man, but you asked for it. :picard-sith:

After laying in a coma for a week AE dies from from his injuries. [Now a ghost of AE haunts this Road.] hehehe

Does that mean your house is for sale? :laugh: (j/k)

OH MY, I did miss that. :picard-sith: Sorry AE, a trampelling like that happens all the time around here. You see how it is in here. Well, now I understand. :huh: I wish I known, I'd have come to your funeral. I did send you two dozen red roses though as a sorry gift. I would have come over and nursed you back to health. AWWW, Geeze. :laugh: Thanks Ace. :laugh:

"NO HADDIE NO!! Jeanway yells to him as he takes off in a gallop towards Alterego's front yard. Not able to stop him by pulling on his reigns and yelling "WHOA BOY" Haddie heads straight for Alterego who is walking up to his front door. Haddie runs right over him and knocks him down on his freshly watered lawn. Being slippery, Jeanway tries to halt Haddie but he rears up on his hind legs and they both fall on top of Alterego who was almost on his feet again. All three, Haddie, Jeanway and Alterego are now a tangled , wet mess trying to get up off the wet lawn. Haddie on his side, flips around throwing his hoofs in the air and hitting Alterego in the back of the head and knocks him out. :picard-sith: The blood comes gushing out of the back of his head as he lays there unconcious. Jeanway, still trying to get Haddie on his feet doesn't notice and after struggeling with the aggitated Hippogriff for more than 10 minutes, chases him down the road and away from the injured and unconcious Alterego. :huh: Sorry Man, but you asked for it. :laugh:

Ah :laugh:

Welcome to the club of the strange paranormal activity the lurks through this neighborhood :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Nope, this is too upsetting even for Jeanway. I won't accept it. :huh: I'm taking a long vacation. Going to the Land of Nogg :picard-sith: Maybe I'll meet Edvaard Scissorhands there and get married. :laugh:

GHOSTS!!! I SEEEE DEAD PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... ok I'm going to calm down now... The day I died was the day I lived.... doesn't make sence... ok...  :picard-sith: bye bye AE

*gives her back her memory*

"Ehm.... You see dead people all the time, dear. Remember? *points to haunted mansion and the cemetary behind and in front* "

lastresort.jpg42.gif

My house is the nice big blue two-level house with the nicely trimmed yard with plenty of room for the kids, a two car garage, and members of my family always coming and going.

Slowly and with his two cains ILS walks along the street again, the weather is nice and there is a small breeze.

here and there people greet him "how are you ILS?" "does it still hurt?"

ILS feels a warm feeling, "hmmm i love this neighbourhood"

"hey whats that in Hangon,s garden? a tent?" i saw Hangon in his garden chair i greeted him an his greets back, but in his eyes i could see the testosteron running like hell.

Tal decides to go for a drive so he jumps into one of his BMW's with blacked out windows and goes flying down the road. He spots ILS and hang chatting so he pulls over to say hi he to sits down and starts chatting and pulls out some Romulan Ale and shares it around. Spotting Janeway sat in the garden Tal invites her over to have a drink and to welcome her to the nabourhood.

:tank::tomcat::tank:

:picard-sith:

A familiar lime-green Gremlin moves slowly up the street and stops. It's door opens, and Nik steps out - free from his penance with the Rev. Python. He is 50 pounds lighter, muscular, and clean-shaven. He wears tight faded jeans, alligator-skin boots, and a clean white tank-top. He has a new tattoo on his shoulder of a bunny rabbit.

Looking up and down the street, he breathes deeply.

"Ah! It's good to be back." He looks at his house in disgust. The grass is overgrown, the rusted satellite dish in the front yard is filled with leaves; the screen door hangs awkwardly on a single hinge; shinlges are missing from the roof; and the warped wood siding is in dire need of a paint job. He reaches into the Gremlin, and pulls out a cellular phone. He dials, and speaks angrily into it.

"What the hell you guys been doin' while I was away! The place looks like sh**! What am I even payin' y'all for! Get your scrawny little a**es down here right now, and get to work! And make sure you clean up that pile o' beer cans on the porch!"

Grumbling, he marches up to the house. "Now it's time to get back to my new job!" He exclaims. He pulls the screen door off it's hinge as he opens it, and walks in. A few minutes later, some hideous country music can be heard loudly coming from his house.

"..... AND BILLY-JOE MCCALLISTER JUMPED OFF THE TALLAHATCHEEEEEE BRIIIIDGE...."

The music finally stops, and Nik exits his house with a crate full of items: A cattle prod, a harpoon gun, a throw net, a bag of grain, an electric razor, a box of Famous Amos cookies, a gallon of milk, an Easter basket filled with assorted shock grenades, another Easter basket filled with tear-gas cannisters, a third easter basket filled with smoke grenades, a Tony Little workout video, and a package of beef jerky. He loads all except the beef jerky into the Gremlin. Grabbing the beef jerky and tossing it into the front seat, he tosses the crate onto the lawn for the elves to take care of.

Nik jumps into the car, peels out, and takes off down the street, swerving around some guy hobbling along with canes, narrowly missing him.

Tal seeing Nik almost running ILS over decides to find out why he is in such a rush jumps into his car says cya l8er to hang and janeway and speeds of after him.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

After a month's hiatus from the real world, Jeanway emerges from her basement. Looking guant and pale. Her tan has faded, she has dark circles under her eyes. She hasn't eaten in days. Her once shiny, long hair is dry as straw and she is talking to herself. Baby Tongue still follows her everymove. Even she has lost weight. The sun is now hurting her eyes, she no longer looks at the world as a friendly place. She doesn't care about the Community Garden anymore, it has all but gone to seed, overgrow with weeds. "What's the use?" She says over and over to herself. The mechanics still have her car which they say is fixed but she knows it's not. She wanders the woods at night and frequently spies on DocWho and Janie through the windows of the Old Mansion. She sits in the stable with the horses and Haggie, often falling asleep in the hay with them. The pool has a green film floating on top and is covered with debri. "Nobody cares." She says to them." :picard-sith: She thinks hanging out with ILS is fun. Yes, AE's accidental death has affected her badly.She doesn't bake anymore.

Tal notices that jeanway is going mad so goes round to make sure she's ok he takes a few bottles of Romulan Ale and some tools. Tal then goes on and cleans the garden and the pool once he's done alll that he knocks on jeanways door to see if she want a few drinks.

Jeanway comes to the door, just wearing a T-back and an apron. :picard-sith: Seeing it was Tal she said " HMMM, can I help ya Tal, what do ya want?" Tal hands Jeanway a Romulan Ale though the small crack in the door. "Here, thought this might make ya feel better." Tal says. "Naaa, thanks anyway Tal, never touch the stuff, makes me crazy. You want some Kool-Ade :koolaid: I just made some." Tal says "Sure" Jeanway closes the door and runs to put some clothes on. "Hold on Tal, I'll be right back." She yells. "O.K." He answers. A minute later she opens the door, fully clothed and happy someone came to visit her. :huh: Tal and Jeanway sit in the kitchen. Tal looks around in disgust. " Havin a bit a trouble with AE's death are ya?" He asks. " Yea." She answers. "He only just moved in and it was an accident." She answers. " And I didn't find out he died until he's already been in the ground a month." Jeanway starts to cry. Tal holds her and tries to comfort her. "Girl." He says. "Your in need of a shower, you stink!" :laugh: Jeanway agrees and says "Yea, your right. I don't remember the last time I cleaned myself up, grief will do that to a person, ya know." Jeanway heads for the shower as Tal sits in the kitchen and waits.

Tal while waiting get impatitiont(SP) and get out his communicater. A few mins l8er sevral Tal Shiar operatives come to the door and start tydying up. By the time Jeanway comes back down the operatives have gone and the house is spotless. Jeanway is gob smacked.

GOB SMACKED AIN'T THE WORD JEANWAY WAS IN TOTAL SHOCK! :picard-sith:

"Tal, you did this for me??" Jeanway asked him. " Yea, and I cleaned up the pool and the Community garden too." He told her. "You did?" She asked. Jeanway, not trusting the kindness of strangers wonders what Tal wants in return. Jeanway goes to find her fanny-pack and her wallet. She looks to see how much cash she has and pulls out 3 one hundred dollar bills. " Here Tal, I owe you this for all the work you've done." She tries to hand the money to Tal but he refuses. "Na, Jeanway, that's what friends do for each other when they see they need help." He tells her. Not comfortable with this, Jeanway now suspects Tal has ulterior motives. :laugh:

Tal reminds jeanway that he is worth over 100 billion dollers so $300 is nothing. He also told her that because he had nothing to do he was happy to tidy up. He prommised her that he didnt have any other motives but she still didnt belive him. Tal started to think how he could prove this.

As the citizens of Roddenberry road enjoy the evening news, a special report comes on the air.

“In other news,” The anchorman continues, “Santa Claus has been sued by the NLRB for unfair labor practices and work conditions. It would appear that Father Christmas has been engaging in less than scrupulous business tactics. Santa faces charges including sexual harassment, unfair wages, maintaining unhealthy working conditions, imperiling the lives of employees, and operating what appears to be a sweatshop at the North Pole. These charges could land Santa Claus in jail, and plea bargains with Santa’s lawyers will most likely result in house arrest followed by community service. Santa has been captured by a bounty hunter funded through the private estate of Peter M. Cottontail, known to many as the Easter Bunny. He now is held without bond at the Roddenberry county jail. We go to the North pole where reporter Jack U. Lemmon is covering the story. Jack can you tell us what’s happening?”

The scene on the television shifts to a snowy venue where a reporter shivers in the cold. As he speaks, he stands in front of a very familiar looking green Gremlin. Elves are running about hollering, cheering, and throwing snowballs. A familiar figure runs around in tight jeans and alligator skin boots joining the fun.

Meanwhile, at Nik’s house, the lawn has been mowed, the house freshly painted, and a group of elves sit on the porch drinking beer and watching TV. Seeing Nik, they all start cheering and laughing.

“Hey! It’s larda**!” One of them says.

“YEAH!” another shouts, “Only…. He’s not much of a larda** anymore! He got buff!”

The elves at Nik’s house start cheering and chanting. “LARDA**! LARDA**! LARDA**!……..”

The reporter on the television begins speaking. “Thanks Tom! Well, it’s another snowy evening here at the Pole, and it’s an absolute celebration as the former slave-elves run free, frolicking in the snow with the person who appears to be their savior. Excuse me sir, if I may have a word with you?” The reporter motions and Nik steps beside him on the screen. He is shirtless, enjoying his new-found fitness, and he smiles at the camera. The elves behind him begin cheering, and Nik turns around and hollers.

“Woooooooooooot!” He says with an upraised arm. A snowball hits him in the back of the head and the elves laughs. The reporter begins talking.

“Sir, your name is Nik Snuffaa- Snuffa---.”

“Hell! Just call me Nik!” Nik grabs the reporter’s hand and pumps it hard.

“Yes sir! Now, what possessed you come up to the North Pole and free the elves?”

“Hell!” Nik says, “All in a day’s work, really. Ya see, the Easter Bunny found out ‘bout how we all beat the crap out of ol’ Kringle a coupla weeks ago, gave me a call, and asked if I’d do a job for ‘im. Said ol’ Saint Nick’s been getting’ too much publicity these days anyways. Seein’s how Saint Nick’s a slave-drivin son-of-a-[bleep], I was happy to oblige him, providin’ he stays out of the carrots in the Roddenberry Community Garden.”

“Now that Santa’s in jail, who’s going to take over his job?” The reporter asks.

Nik smiles into the camera. “Well….” He says, “Let’s just say there’s a new Saint Nik in town.” The elves start cheering, and Nik turns around.

“Allright boys, are we ready?” he shouts. As the camera zooms out, eight reindeer can be seen hitched to the front of the Gremlin, and about a dozen elves are packed in the back. Nik jumps in and rolls down the window. He places and eight-track tape of Elvis

Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’ in the player, and leans out the window.”

“Where you going?” The reporter asks frantically.

“Too cold here to do Christmas!” Nik says. “We’re movin’ this whole operation to my house a bit further south!”

“Don’t leave me here!” The reporter screams.

“Don’t worry!” Nik smiles. “Mrs. Clause’ll keep ya company!” A gorgeous blonde woman dressed in a fur-lined red bikini and a red cap walks up to the reporter and puts her arm around his waist. The reporter smiles shyly into the camera.

“Ho ho ho!” Nik says matter-of-factly, and the Gremlin takes off into the air, pulled by the eight reindeer.

The cheers of a dozen elves come from Nik’s house.

JEANWAY SITS IN FRONT OF HER TELEVISION,

SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS :o :blink: :b-day: :blink: :b-day::b-day::b-day::jaw: ALL AT ONCE.

Then after about an hour of walking in circles she passes out cold on the floor.

Tal still standing there wonders if jeanway has forgotten about him just as he was gonna say hi he saw jeanway fall on the floor. He ran over to her lifted her up and tapped his communicater and shouted "MEDICAL EMERGENCY TWO TO BEAM DIRECTLEY TO SICKBAY" a few seconds l8er they apeared in sickbay and put jeanway onto the bed so she could get some rest somewere were it was safe.

It's a nice day, there is a mature tree and they just set Alterego's stone in the cemetary the day before. Mother thought it would be a good place for a picnic so Pappaw sits with his jug hugging the stone and Kady is out picking wildflowers for the grave. The boys, Daniel Jr and Daniel the younger are playing their guitar and banjo as Granny hollers at them for playing 'Dueling Banjo' at a gravesite. My father is looking at the checker board Pappaw brought with him and Dad acts as if he never seen the game before. The blanket is spread over AE grave like he's just been tucked in and we drink a glass of lemonade in his honor. Pappaw blesses the food and we start to eat the fried chicken and Kady puts her collection of lovely wildflowers by AE's stone. Gone in body but as long as he's remembered and honored not forgotten.