Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Fenriz notices TalShiar being overly friendly with Jeanway. "HA! King me boy!" Pappaw announces. "Huh?" Fenriz turns his attention back to the checkerboard, but he can't help but notice TalShiar is being a little to persistent for Fenriz tastes. Jeanway turns Tal down again. "HAHA! King me agin. I'm whuppin' yer tail good boy." Fenriz mumbles something to Pappaw, while looking over his shoulder at TalShair and Jeanway. "Heh? Git yer head in the game son. I like ta win but you ain't even tryin'." Pappaw complains until he sees what's bothering Fenriz. "That fella there's gettin' a little too friendly with yer woman ain't he? Well if you're a man I reckon you know what you gotta do now."

Fenriz gets up and walks over to TalShiar. "Leave the lady alone. She said she doesn't want a drink from you." TalShiar stands up, more than a little wobbly from the ale. "Why don't you make me." he says, poking Fenriz in the chest. "You've had too much to drink. Just leave the lady alone, Ok?" Fenriz recommends. "And I told you to make me. Unless of course you're yella." Everyone gasps when TalShiar says 'yella'. "What did you just call me?" Fenriz asks, his voice very low. Jeanway puts her hand on Fenriz's arm but BC whispers to her. "Too late, he's done gone and called another man yella. There's gonna be a fight now." TalShair takes another swig from his bottle. "I said you're yella. Nothing but a low-down yella bellied dog." Fenriz punches TalShiar right in the face as the word dog leaves his mouth. Instantly TalShiar and Fenriz begin punching and wrestling with each other. Falling off the porch, they roll around the yard, their arms and legs wildly flaying away at each other. "WOOWHOO!" yells Pappaw. "Now this is what I call a welcome wagon." The men gather around the pair and shout encouragement as they battle it out. Jeanway groans to herself. "Idiots." she hrrumphs, wincing when TalShiar lands a fist on Fenriz's jaw. "Come along dear." Granny says to Jeanway. "Let the menfolk fit a little. You come lend us a hand in the kitchen." BC calls to her father-in-law before she goes inside. "You make sure they don't hurt each other now." she says, then she leads Jeanway into the house,letting the screendoor swing shut behind them.

Deary me, moonshine? Pappaw let me see the jug. "Oh," I giggle, "some moonshine , the folks here are Mormons strong drink ain't what we have. Mountain Dew maybe, or Ale 8 but no shine." Pappaw laughs showing his new gold inlaid teeth and wipes Fen out in a checker's game. I see the post coming and walk down the path to the box and look at the letter we just received. GOOOD LORD!!!! Mother is coming for a visit!!! I scream, Pappaw grabs the checker board and runs for the hills, Granny gasp and runs to hide in the barn. The sons by marriage grab Kady and jump into one of the old cars and leaves a trail of dust floating in the air. I look at Jeanway and Fen and announce, "My Mother is coming for a visit." A hearst pulls up in front of the house, my mother dressed in her black tight outfit thanks Lurch for driving her to the ends of the earth. "How dismal and sad, a bright sunny day and the shame a Mother suffers to see her daughter with red rose petal lips and sun kissed cheeks." How I break my dear mother's heart....

Just the 15 Tal Shiar operatives apear out of nowere draging Fen of Tal shouting get away from the Boss. Tal tells the operatives that he can handle it staggers over to Fen and headbutts him knocking him out cold. Then collapsis on the floor. The Tal Shiar operatives take him back to the ship.

Jeanway, Granny and BC sit in the kitchen around the table. Jeanway snappin greenbeans into a big earthenware bowl, Granny peelin taters and BC doing her nails with an ice pick. The sounds of the fighin out front jab at her ears, she knows who is gettin what beat outa who by the grunts and fistfalls. She gets up repeatedly and walks to the front parlor window to watch but each time either Granny or BC pulls her back by the arm to the kitchen knowin it's easier just to listen than to watch. On Jeanway's last trip to the parlor window she sees Fen being dragged off by some fellas she doesn't recognize, Tal supervising the drag. They force Fen into the back of a car and do a donut in the dust and fly on up the dirt road away from the house and out of sight in a cloud of dust.

Jeanway, not thinking straight, grabs Pappaw's shotgun that is standing in the corner up against the wall and runs out the front door, holds the gun up and fires at the fast moving car. "Missed, Da*nm It!" She says outloud. She throws the shotgun on the ground then fishes in her pocket for her car keys as she runs to her car. She jumps in, starts it, slams it into first and pushes the pedal to the floor. In a cloud of dust she fishtails then gains control of the car and barrels up the dirt road after them.

Tal seeing wats happing taps hi comunicater. Just then sevral Scorpian class attack fighter move ni and start shooting at jeanway and blow one of her tyres making her spin out of controll. Tal and his operatives get away with Fen. The next day when Tal relises whats happend he lets Fen go and appologises he also gives him some Romulan Ale and a sorry. He then drives round to jeanway to make sure she's ok and to pay for the damages coursed to her and to her car.

"A pity," my Mother said as she looked up from the old sofa with fadded printed flowers on it. "The dear girl, Jeanway, must be late to a funeral." Mother frowned, "Tis a pity we weren't invited." My father walked in with his can of beer in hand and sat beside my mother to look at television. "I love to watch Gymnastics," he announced as he flipped through the channels. "Womens Gymnastics, as a matter of fact." Daniel looked spellbound at my father as my mother pulled out her checkbook, like usual Mother writes a check and offers it to Daniel. "Please Daniel she's not use to living in this manner. Sunny curtains, picking fruit off the vine, canning things, and oh the dread of a summer rain dancing across the tin roof top. Daniel please for Heaven sake move someplace respectable like next door to a funeral home or a cemetary!" Daniel always refuses the check and looks insulted. My father moans as he watches a woman do the splits on a balance beam then says something in German almost it a gasp. "Leave the girl alone Bonnie." Father then says as he sips down the last of his beer and calls for their maid Katherine to bring him another.

Jeanway, spinning out of control flips a switch and two nacelles drop down from the undercarriage of the XJ8 and glow blue, her steering wheel flips over and a contol panel flips up. She punches information into the computer and a forcefield covers the car as she rises off the road and begins to fly after them. :dude: :o :o

Suddenly, her battery dies and she stalls in mid-air and drops to the ground :o While sitting there, Tal runs up to her car. "You Alright Jeanway?" He asks her through the closed window. She unlocks the door, opens it and pulls her phaser on Tal. "Where is Fen?" She says. "He's alright,." He says as he runs, jumps back in his car and drives off, leaving Jeanway hitting the phaser against a tree, since it also jammed when she tried to fire it at Tal.

Lol once Tal gets back to his warbird his head is killing so he decides to lie down for a few days and falls asleep.

When Fenriz gets home again he opens his front door to find he's been robbed. Wandering around his house in shock he finds everything's gone. Everything. The thieves even ripped up the carpet and yanked out the appliances in the kitchen. "They took the kitchen sink. The kitchen sink." Fenriz mumbles over and over. Sitting down on his front porch, he opens one of the bottles of Romulan ale Tal gave him. ILS is sitting in his front yard, like he always does since the accident. Fenriz decides to go see how he's doing. Walking over to ILS Fenriz can see there's a note of some kind taped to the front of his bodycast. Fenriz reads the note. "Dear A**Hole. We robbed you blind last night while you were gone. HAHAHAHA! signed Santa's former helpers (that's elves to you Dumba**)." Fenriz lets out a string of profanity that makes ILS turn red.

I go for a walk down the street and spot Ilikeseven *sitting* in his front lawn. Curiously I walk closer thinking he's a lawn ornament. I look him over thinking I would like to purchase him and make a lawn sprinkler out of him. I can't but wonder just were I would put the hose. I ask Fen where the neighbor purchased this wonderous work of art.

Returning 3 weeks later from mexico,wearing a ponco and cowboy hat Hang drives down roddenberry Road,music blasting out of the new and re-painted "candy Catcher"...Hang pulls in to the drive of Casa Del Hango,stepping out his car he see's Fenriz walking down the road so he shouts.."Yo Dude wanna cold one??"...fenriz runs over and asks Hang where has he been Hang replys.."Son i been to the promised land...and my name now is El Hango"..showing Fenriz his new mexican passport,wow thinks Fenriz and asks Hang.."but you have to marry someone to get a passport from mexico"...Hang just laughs.."yep you do...and i did"..stunned by the news Fenriz sits down and asks for another cold one,the 2 sit back and Hang asks Fenriz to fill him in on all the gossip........

Jeanway, now without a vehicle for a few days since it's in the shop getting pummeled by unscrupulous mechanics who take advantage of single women. Knowing when she gets it back there with be another then another probem til they drain her bank account and she'll have to take out a loan just to keep the utilities on and buy food. :(

She is loading up the pick-up for a trip to the Community garden which is down the road on the same side about 1/4 of a mile from her house. She figures she'd better get these vegatable plants in the ground now, it's going to be a long, hungry winter after the car finally gets fixed. Thinks about doing some canning too.

She notices Fen across the street READING IlikeSeven then BC, later examining him :dude: She waves to BC, BC waves back and continues her examination of IlikeSeven. Jeanway thinks to herself "HMM, looks like she wants to turn him into a lawn ornament." :dude:

Digging a worn but still servicable recliner out of someone's trash Fenriz carries it home. Sitting in the middle of his empty living room he browses through the 'Penny Saver' looking for cheap furniture. A few items look promising. "Hmm. Refridgerator for sale. $20 or best offer. Needs a door." he reads to himself. "Maybe I can rig something up with a piece of plywood and some duct tape." Propping his feet up on a milkcrate that doubles as his coffee table/footstool/nightstand/end table Fenriz leans back and continues thumbing through the classifieds until he falls asleep leaving his front door standing wide open. Since he has nothing left to steal. Except his milk crate/coffee table/ footstool/nightstand/end table. "Lousy elves." he grumbles in his sleep.

I walk to Fen's door about to knock but find it standing open softly I creep in. Ah, yes! Just what I need...the 'Penny Savers' it works nicely on Daniel's 'roids. I take the paper and wander back to my domain stopping to hand the Penny Savers in to Daniel in the outhouse as the book about Bill Clinton is getting a little thin.

Jeanway talking with Mayor Malfunction at the neighborhood Watch meeting. He tells her about the rash of robberies in the neighborhood. "If anyone only saw something we could go on, anything. A stranger walking around the houses at night, unfamiliar vehicles parked in the neighborhod, anything." He says to the crowd at City Hall. "Squeek, squeek, squeek, comes up behind the Mayor as he and Jeanway are talking. A small hand tugs at the back of his jacket. "Mr.Mayor" A small voice from behind him says. He turns around and there sits ILikeSeven with his little daughter standing next to him in his wheelchair. Still in his full body cast he wiggles his finger at the Mayor and says " Commehere, Ineedtatalk toya" Real quickly. It hurt him to talk. The Mayor bends over him putting his ear near ILS's mouth and ILS repeats over and over: " ILS 987, ILS 987, ILS 987". The mayor asks him. "What is that your saying?" He repeats it again. " ILS 987, ILS 987, ILS 987." Then he adds. "Rubbery" The Mayor says "Rubbery? What does that mean Rubbery?" ILikeSeven tries harder to annunciate, only to say it louder. " RUBBERY, RUBBERY DUMMIITTT!" The Mayor and Jeanway stand there for a minute thinking. Then the Mayor yells "OH, ROBBERY!!!" ILikeSeven starts to cry and tries to nod his head. "You saw the car, right ILS?" He asks. " ISAWWWDDAACCAAHH" ILS tries to answer.

I walk to Fen's door about to knock but find it standing open softly I creep in.  Ah, yes!  Just what I need...the 'Penny Savers' it works nicely on Daniel's 'roids.  I take the paper and wander back to my domain stopping to hand the Penny Savers in to Daniel in the outhouse as the book about Bill Clinton is getting a little thin.

BC has a new Alias: BC Stole Fenriz's PennySaver = BCSFPS

Move over "QSMBASMH" YOU HAVE COMPETITION FROM " BCSFPS" :o

:dude::dude: :( :dude::dude:

SINCERELY,

QSMBSMT :(

Acting on the tip they receive from ILS the Roddenberry County Sheriff's department put's out an all points bulletin for any vehicle with the license plate number ILS 987. The next day and young eagle-eyed Deputy, Red Shirt Volunteer, spots a white van with the words C & S crudely spray painted on the side slowly cruising down Roddenberry Road. More importantly it's plates are ILS 987. Deputy Volunteer turns on his siren and he's off in hot pursuit. "Bufford T. Justice eat your heart out." he yells. "I'll get a commendation for this. YEEHAW!" The doors to the van swing open and two elves begin throwing things out of the back. Weaving his way around television sets and appliances that are sent crashing into the street, Red Shirt Volunteer radios for backup. Nearly two dozen police cruisers, three news helicopters, Mayor Malfunction's limo, an a rundown schoolbus carrying the Roddenberry Road Knitting Circle Social Club on their monthly day trip, join the chase that ends up with the thieves holing up in a run down warehouse somewhere off of Abandoned Story Arc Lane.

"All right you miscreants, come out with your hands up." The assembled crowd waits anxiously as the police train their guns on the building. The SWAT team stands ready, all hyper and excited at the prospect of actually doing something SWATlike. Suddenly a side door opens and three diminutive elves come walking out, their hands held over their heads. The crowd moans in disappointment. "No shootout today." they complain. The SWAT team starts to cry because now they have to return to their normal crossing-guard beat. The mayor does let them man handle the elves into a police van.

Everyone starts searching through the warehouse. Stolen property from all over town is heaped inside. Everything from Fenriz's house, he starts crying when he sees his kitchen sink holding it and covering it with kisses, every lawn ornament missing from Roddenberry Road is in a huge pile, the Mona Lisa is stacked against a crate full of William Shatner's worn out toupees, and a massive hoard of stolen bicycles, just about anything ever stolen in Roddenberry County. In the center on the back of a flat bed truck they even find QSMB's house.

The next day ILS is led down Roddenberry Road at the head of a parade in his honor. A huge banner hung across the street reads 'ILS Our Hero'. At the end of the street ILS is wheeled up a ramp to a stage where the mayor presents him with a key to Roddenberry Town, a gold pressed latinum wheel chair, and a check for $50,000. "Your tip allowed us to end the crime spree that these North Pole neer do wells have inflicted on our good town." the mayor declares as he stands next to ILS, a perfect photo opportunity. The crowd cheers. :dude::dude: :( :dude:

Q lies sleeping in the loft apartment at Jeanway's house. She has taken care of the Clydesdales and the Hippogriff while Jeanway and Fenriz were on holiday in France. She went to the Community Garden everyday and tended to watering and weeding. She made special effort to feed the plants from the Reindeer Poop Tea barrel and all the plants were beginning to bud and bear fruit and vegetables. She has kept to herself much since Jeanway's return. Knowing she need some quiet time, Jeanway has not bothered her.

On this night, after the culprits had been apprehended and all the stolen stuff found. A group of men from the neighborhood took it upon themselves to drive the huge truck with Q's house on the flatbed, back to Roddenberry Road and put it back on it's foundation. Jeanway and Fenriz watched as did everyone else, then cheered as the house was lowered onto it with a huge crane. :dude: Jeanway rushed back home to tell Q.

"Q? Are you here?" Jeanway said as she knocked on the door."Yea, who is it?" Q answered through the locked door. "Come on, I've got something to show you." Jeanway answered. Q unlocked the door and Jeanway grabbed her hand and pulled her down the steps to the pick-up. "Get in." She told her. They raced down the road towards Q's house. Q's eyes widened and then teared up as she saw her house, back where it belonged. :dude:

Roddenberry Road

After taking TimeLady_Echo to the movies (they saw Forbidden Planet again, although Janie didn't want to see The Robot Monster over again, so they left early...), and taking a nice walk around the long-abandoned mysterious park next to the cemetary behind their house...

Janie went elsewhere for important duties involving the Temporal Accords, and DrWho42 took a walk along the sidewalk of the Road...

DrWho42 greeted neighbors as he passed, and some went to their phones to see if the Ghostbusters were available... (which they weren't any longer [for right now], since they're on vacation).

He then noticed the new neighbors, and greeted BC...

[someone else continue this encounter :dude: They'd probably make it funnier...]

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Lady Luthien came back to Roddenberry Road on a sunday,she has been visiting friends in uhm europe and as she walked into the street she stopped and looked shocked at the whole neighbourhood. :dude: wha wha wha what happened here??

The whole street was a friggin mess and everyone was in their house or gone.

As she walked towards Jeanway' s house she saw Jeanway standing in front of the window.

Welcome back she mimes.Luthien walks to the door and goes to Jeanway to asks what has happened over here.

Drwho42 soon went up to WAb's house, noticing the interplexing beacon setup on the mailbox. He pressed one of the many buttons he found on the door. the device was the automodulatory sound entry alerter (doorbell). WAB flipped open a switch doorand pushed in the access code. The neural interface then read his mind and the control console with WAB shot toward the door in less than a millisecond. WAB opened the door less than 3 seconds from when the doctor opened the door. "Hey, dr. Come in. WAB disengaged the console's transwarp capabilities and set it to manual hover mode with a thought through his interface.

WAB's House

Noticing the technology was a mix of some Earth's 24th and 25th centuries... He went over to the Replicator, and demanded a Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blaster to drink...

"So how have you been. WAB? Any technological triumphs or breakthroughs of late?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Jeanway walks out her front door and up to Luthien who is standing in the middle of the road surveying the damage. " Well, Luth, between the flood, the robberies, construction crews, new neighbors, car chases, fights and brawls, I think we are doing surprisingly well. :dude: Welcome back from holiday Dear :( Come on in for some Chamomille Tea, I just brewed a pot. Oh, and how about a nice big slice of Pineapple Cheesecake?" :dude:

"I have found what to be a treatment for AIDs, a replicator that can replicate a warp core, a neural interface, a protein sequence injectable that can give you wings, and antimatter/matter fusion reaction billions of times more powerful in one mg than the ENT-E's warp core. So how are you doing doctor? Any new sci-fi bok you reading? Are you watching I, Robot?"

All of a sudden, the control console started beeping.

WAB nodded. "I'm detecting a solar eclipse. Why don't you come out and join me watching it?" The doctor nodded in approval. WAB got another hover-chair for the dr with a built in replicator and cupholder. Both sped off through a transport tube outside. WAB activated the protective features.

Finaly the bandages i weared were taken off and i could move freely again, not to fast becouse of the pain, but it felt much better, the wheelchair i used i returned back to the hospital but i still hat to use a cain.

aaaahhhh walking after somany times feels good, and with my son in summercamp i would have a nice quiet time.

What sall i buy with the money i earnd?

ofcourse i will use it for our new investment our B&B, but first i will have to discus it with the neighbours. i took my cellphone and the fist i called was my lovley neighbour Mrs. L. Jeanway.

I dialed the number and waited until she awnserd.

{ "AHMM!! Neighbor, "MRS". Implies [ means ] I am married, I think you mean "MS". See the difference? MRS. means married. Ms. Means single.}

OK, continue :o :wow:

Well certainly we can't have Miss Jeanway skippin' the broom with just anyone. Daniel the younger may wish to charm her with the ways of a country boy. He was up all last night scouting a good area to take Miss Jeanway a frog a gigging and getting her a nice sharp stick to spear the frogs on. Granny thinks that's an approiprate date provided Daniel the younger has Daniel Jr and our little Kady with him. I, on the other hand, have to contend with my mother's visit and my dad looking at lady gymnastics on the television. Mother has followed me down our dirt lane to the street and the whole way carrying a huge black umbella. "Come now stay out of that dreaded sun that browns that flawless white skin. What would the neighbors think of you all tan." Mother held the umbella imploring I get under it. I ignore my mother's calls as I continue to walk faster to escape her and her ways. "How have we fail to give you the values of an honorable girl, come home my dear daughter and we will ignore this dismal time in your life. Come home to the servants that yearn to take care of you and the many lovers that long to be with you."

I leave my mother standing at the end of the lane and see ILikeSeven out with his cane hobbling down the street. I cross over to his side of the street and make my apology. Had I known that he was a living creature I wouldn't of examined him so thoroughly for a place to hook up a hose. I honestly thought he was just a lawn ornament. I had plans of buying him or one like him and making it into a sprinkler.

It was when I saw birds landing on him that confused me.

Granny and Pappaw have decide since they have *arrived* they would visits the poorer relations in Galapolis. Granny uses the word *arrived* as a way of saying, 'we be rich now!' Pappaw just bought a 1972 Red/Orange Camero that you have to crawl in the windows as the doors have been wielded shut. Granny says the cars radio is sick because the bass in it shakes her inners loose and she feels like she has to go all the time. As with my in-laws being rich now Granny insist she get her own horn on the car as it originally came with a horn that Pappaw blows that plays 'Dixie', Granny's horn just sounds like a sick goose. "We be back in a spell young'uns...Crystal give Pa and me a yipe when your folks go back south."

Jeanway having no plans for the day decides to spend it out by the pool with Baby Tongue. It's perfect for sun bathing and swimmimng. A nice, clear, sunny day. Temperature hovering around 85 degrees. Light wind coming from the North at about 5 mph. Barometric Pressure at 30.00 and holding steady. :o Just a 'PERFECT' day to be outside and work on your tan. Most of the time in France was spent on the beach and Jeanway and Fenriz were looking nice and healthy. Baby Tongue missed Jeanway and wouldn't let her out of her sight. She went into the pool when Jeanway went in. She went in the Hot-Tub when she went in. Into the house, into the bathroom, into the kitchen and even insisted on her own chaise lounge next to her Mama on the deck. :wow: Jeanway walked down her drive-way to the mail-box with Baby Tongue lumbering behind her. Tail swinging side to side, side to side {mmmm} :o Her huge, meaty tongue flipping out into the air snapping up whatever was flying around. Her jaws snapping shut with a distinctive 'CLAP'. Jeanway stands at the mailbox in her bikini, flipping through her pile of mail. The neighborhood deserted. A small dog ran past and Baby Tongue took off running after it. Grabbed it by the head, once she caught up to it and swallowed it whole. Then lumbered back to Jeanway's side and stood next to her. Jeanway looked down at her smiling face and Baby Tongue just gave her an adoring slurp on her leg."Good Girl" Jeanway said as she patted her on her huge gray-green head.

When off in the distance, Jeanway could see walking up Roddenberry Road towards her, two woman and a tall man. The taller woman in the center carrying a huge, black umbrella. Jeanway recognized BC and Junior, but not the woman. Just then Jeanway heard a commotion coming from the stable. Haggie was kicking the stable door, he wanted to get out. Shortly there after the door burst open and Haggie came running down the driveway towards Jeanway and Baby Tongue. Jeanway dropped the mail and put her hands up and jumped in front of Haggie trying to stop him. Jeanway jumped on his back and Haggie took off like a shot down the road towards BC, Junior and this woman. Clip, Clop, Clip, CippityClop Haggie was running full tilt, picking up speed, right at them, Baby Tongue running close behind trying to keep Jeanway in sight. Jeanway leaned forward and held Haggie around the neck and tried to talk him into stopping just as Haggie ran right into the woman with the umbrella and knocked her down. Haggie just kept on running. Baby tongue decided to jump on the woman and give her a few lizard tongue kisses. :o The woman screamed and screamed and pushed the 150 pound Monitor Lizard off of her, then stood up and ran into the woods. Baby Tongue chasing her. Jeanway was long gone and BC and Junior stood there dumbfounded.

After DrWho42 had left, WEAREBORG4102 flipped on the t.v. and watched "Gambit". In the middle of the episode, bang was heard outside. After a thought sparked through the interface, the computer set the tv. to autorecord, and WAB was transported instantly in a point of light outside to the place of the incident.

"MY BABY!!!!" Lida shouted. Someone had shot JEANWAY's Iguana!!!! The Iguana had a .22 caliber in it.

After DrWho42 had left, WEAREBORG4102 flipped on the t.v. and watched "Gambit". In the middle of the episode,  bang was heard outside. After a thought sparked through the interface, the computer set the tv. to autorecord, and WAB was transported instantly in a point of light outside to the place of the incident.

"MY BABY!!!!" Lida shouted. Someone had shot JEANWAY's Iguana!!!! The Iguana had a .22 caliber in it.

CORRECTION WAB. BT IS NOT AN IGUANA, SHE IS A MONITOR LIZARD. MUST BE SOMEONE ELSE'S INGUANA WHO GOT SHOT!!!!! :o DON'T YOU BE MESSIN WITH MY GIRL NOW WAB !!!! :wow: