Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

"We will now hear the opening statements." Judge Molineaux declares. The Roddenberry County District Attorney stands up. Straightening his tie he gives the jury a oily smile. "Your honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I will show that the defendants are guilty of all charges and I intend to send their sorry butts up the river." The judge looks at the defendants. "Where is your attorney?" Hangon, Fenriz and TalShiar look at each other and shrug, everyone in the court room begins talking among themselves, all three defendants begin to sweat and look around, really worried. Suddenly someone begins banging on the courtroom doors. "Hey! What's the deal! Let me in. I got a trial to get to! I gots to get paid man!" The bailiff opens the doors and in strides Tokar. Wearing a sportscoat over a red and yellow Hawaiian shirt with cut-off jeans and flip flops, Tokar walks down the aisle giving thumbs up to people he sees. "Hey, how's it goin'. Dude, love the tie. Hey baby, call me sometime." Stopping at the defendants table he takes a drink from the straw on his beer-hat and plops the two brown paper bags he was carrying down on the table. On one of the bags 'Lunch' is written in magic marker, and on the other 'legull stuff'. Fenriz whispers to Hangon. "He's our lawyer? He misspelled legal!" Hangon leans back in his chair. "Don't worry man. I'm sure it's all part of his plan. Relax." Tokar begins rummaging around in his 'legull stuff' bag until Judge Molineaux gets impatient with the delay. "Mr Tokar, are you prepared to proceed?" she asks. "Sure 'nough your judgeship, let me just find my notes here." Tokar rummages around some more. "Oops, my bad. Wrong bag." he says, pulling a leftover burrito from his bag, he eats it while he digs through his 'lunch' bag for his notes. "I told you we should have hired the guy from the phone book." Fenriz says to Hangon. Hangon shrugs. "Yeah and I had a coupon too." TalShiar adds. "Aha! Here we go now. Your honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury..." he begins, standing up on the table he yanks down his pants and moons the D.A., slapping his butt and saying "Kiss it, kiss it lawyer man." until the bailiff pulls him down from the table the two of them fight over his beer-hat. The courtroom erupts in chaos, the judge bangs her gavel shouting "Order in the court! Order!" Fenriz and TalShiar look at Hangon who shrugs again, the three of them groan and sink down in their seats.

"We will now hear the opening statements." Judge Molineaux declares. The Roddenberry County District Attorney stands up. Straightening his tie he gives the jury a oily smile. "Your honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I will show that the defendants are guilty of all charges and I intend to send their sorry butts up the river." The judge looks at the defendants. "Where is your attorney?" Hangon, Fenriz and TalShiar look at each other and shrug, everyone in the court room begins talking among themselves, all three defendants begin to sweat and look around, really worried. Suddenly someone begins banging on the courtroom doors. "Hey! What's the deal! Let me in. I got a trial to get to! I gots to get paid man!" The bailiff opens the doors and in strides Tokar. Wearing a sportscoat over a red and yellow Hawaiian shirt with cut-off jeans and flip flops, Tokar walks down the aisle giving thumbs up to people he sees. "Hey, how's it goin'. Dude, love the tie. Hey baby, call me sometime." Stopping at the defendants table he takes a drink from the straw on his beer-hat and plops the two brown paper bags he was carrying down on the table. On one of the bags 'Lunch' is written in magic marker, and on the other 'legull stuff'. Fenriz whispers to Hangon. "He's our lawyer? He misspelled legal!" Hangon leans back in his chair. "Don't worry man. I'm sure it's all part of his plan. Relax." Tokar begins rummaging around in his 'legull stuff' bag until Judge Molineaux gets impatient with the delay. "Mr Tokar, are you prepared to proceed?" she asks. "Sure 'nough your judgeship, let me just find my notes here." Tokar rummages around some more. "Oops, my bad. Wrong bag." he says, pulling a leftover burrito from his bag, he eats it while he digs through his 'lunch' bag for his notes. "I told you we should have hired the guy from the phone book." Fenriz says to Hangon. Hangon shrugs. "Yeah and I had a coupon too." TalShiar adds. "Aha! Here we go now. Your honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury..." he begins, standing up on the table he yanks down his pants and moons the D.A., slapping his butt and saying "Kiss it, kiss it lawyer man." until the bailiff pulls him down from the table the two of them fight over his beer-hat. The courtroom erupts in chaos, the judge bangs her gavel shouting "Order in the court! Order!" Fenriz and TalShiar look at Hangon who shrugs again, the three of them groan and sink down in their seats.

:P I was told it would be worth the wait.....i am not disappointed B) B)

Sitting back in his chair hang trys to think of a idea,seaching his brains he has the idea of calling Johnny cockren the guy who defended O.j .simpson,only problem is thinks Hang,we dont have 1 million roddenberry bucks to pay him,scratching his chin Hang thinks he has no choice but to sell his underground night club,he doesnt want to but there is no way Hang will be bending over for the soap in the shower in the county lock up B) ..pulling a little bottle of vodka out of Tokars brief case hang pretends to tie his shoe lace taking a quick drink under the table and then popping his head back up again,aaaaa thinks Hang and sits back scratching his chin let me think..........

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Goes the gavel again. " Mr. Tokar! I will not have that kind of behavior in my courtroom!" She yells. She waves her gavel at the four police officers to her right. " Go pull up his pants and make sure they stay up!! Mr. Tokar! She yells again. "I cite you with contempt of court and fine you $1000. Try something like that again and I'll have your @** hauled right out of here and thrown in County, you hear me Mr Tokar?" He looks at her and winks. "Sure your Honourship, you sure are a looker." She looks like this :P again and says. "That's enough! Sit down Mr. Tokar!" He answers, " Sure, but you can call me Mr.T your Judgeship." One of the officers pushes him down in his seat.

"Who is representing the prosecution?" The Judge whispers to the bailiff. The baliff looks around the courtroom. He then leans over the bench and whispers to the Judge. " I'm sorry your honor, but the Public Defender doesn't seem to be here in the courtroom yet."

A Loud knocking pierced the silent courtroom. "Let me in." A female voice shouted through the locked double doors. The guard unlocked the doors and with much muttering and apologies a Ms. Nacelle came barreling down the aisle, pushed open the gate and plopped her briefcase down on the table for the prosecution. "I'm sorry I was late your Honor, car trouble. " Ms. Portia Nacelle" She said as she approached the bench holding out her hand to shake the Judge's. Judge Molineaux stood slightly up and forward and shook her hand. "We were waiting for you Ms.Nacelle, please, it's your turn to present opening arguments for the prosecution." She said. " Ah, yes, your honor, I am ready."

A stately, large, not fat, but large woman, Ms. Nacelle tugged on the bottom of her jacket as she began. Brushing back a rash of firey, red hair from her forehead she began to speak in front of the jury.

" I intend to show beyond a shadow of a doubt that these three men" She said as she pointed at Fenriz, Hang and Tal. " Did with malice and forethought mow down in the street this poor, unfortunate invalid in a wheelchair." She points at ILikeSeven. " And then they proceded to continue driving with him on the hood of the car as they ignored his plight in their drunken haze." The jury groaned. As did everyone else in the courtroom. The Judge just glaired at the defendants who shrunk down in their seats.

Fenriz, Hangon, and TalShiar squirm in their seats as Ms. Nacelle goes on and on and on with her opening statement. In the oppressive heat of the courtroom everyone swelters while she rambles. The defendants try their best to pay attention. Their lawyer, on the other hand, dozes off after just a few minutes. Fenriz hears him snoring and elbows him in the ribs. Startled awake, Tokar jumps up. "I object!" he shouts. "Mr Tokar." the judge begins. "Mr T, judgeship." Tokar corrects with a wink. "MR TOKAR." Judge Molineaux continues. "This is the opening statement, you can't object." Tokar sits back down. "Apparently you can't object to an opening statement around here. They never covered that in the C & S correspondence legal course I took." he grumbles to his clients. Fenriz looks at Hangon and TalShiar. "Correspondence course?" they all whisper to each other. Fenriz, Hangon, and TalShiar all groan and try to slide down even further into their chairs.

When Ms. Nacelle finishes, Tokar gets up to deliver his opening statement, again, with pants this time. "Ahem, If I may say so Ms. Nacelle that was the longest, most uninspired drivel I've ever heard anyone spout. You put half of the room to sleep. Not only do you not have any evidence pointing to my clients as the culprits, I intend to show that ILikeSeven knowingly endangered the lives of my clients by using his wheelchair on a public street, without the proper permits and at night, when he was clearly in no condition to be operating a device such as a wheelchair. Furthermore I intend to show that the charges are wholly without merit and merely a fabrication cooked up by the District Attorney's office to grab headlines." Tokar sits down and Fenriz, Hangon, and TalShiar look at him with their mouths hanging open. "Pretty good huh?" Tokar says. "I memorized my word of the day calendar last night. Now I sound all official or something. I got this trial in the bag, no sweat." Fenriz, Hangon, and TalShiar all straighten up in their seats and start to relax a little.

As Tokar finishes his speech, a loud voice is heard in the back of the courtroom. It is thick with an Alabama accent - deep, smooth, and drawn out.

"Ya Hona, if I may have a word!"

A tall gentleman in a white sport coat, white pants, and a white rimmed hat approaches the bench. He is older, and sports a white handlebar moustache and a white goattee. He carries a briefcase in one hand, and a black cane with a gold knob on top in the other. He wears a bolo tie about his neck. As he approaches, Tokar shouts, "Hey, Colonel Sanders! Got any more chicken!"

"M'name is Colonel Green, son. I don't know any Colonel Sandaas."

The man stops in front of the bench. "Ya hona, I have infamation important ta these

here proceedings. If y'all would just give me a few minutes of y'all's attention, I intend

to proceed with a very appealin' proposition..."

The man pauses briefly and seems to lean heavily to one side.

"Ya hona," Colonel Green continues. "I would like ta show y'all....." he seems to bend over slightly, losing his balance a bit.... ".... like ta show y'all...." The man's back seems to hunch heavily, and then kink, as he seems to try to maintain his

balance.

Colonel Green looks down at his waist and whispers loudly, "Y'all take it easy! I just about fell ova!"

Unable to maintain his balance, Colonel Green begins to fall, bending over at the waist.

"Aw, bloody hell!" Colonel Green says slowly as he toples to the floor. His briefcase falls open, and popcorn balls, peanuts, candy, and t-shirts roll out.

Colonel Green's clothing and face contort unnaturally. After a few minutes of his apparent writing on the floor, three elves crawl out from the jacket and pants, leaving the clothing and the rest of the Colonel Green disguise bunched on the floor. Wearing only their underwear, they hurriedly begin placing the popcorn and peanuts back in the breifcase.

Judge Moloneaux stands up and leans over the front of the bench trying to see excatly what's going on in front of her bench on the floor. "WHAT THA!!" SHE EXCLAIMS AS SHE LEAPS OVER THE BENCH AND LANDS SQUARE ON TOP OF THIS FRAUD. "I thought I told you to stay out of here? Mairde! Get up!" She yelled at him as she started pulling on his arm. "Bailiff, help me!" She yelled. All the Police officers rushed to help the judge right this interloper. "Get up!" She yelled again as he wiggled around on the floor laughing. "Throw him in holding til I can decide what to do with him." She said as she brushed off her robes and returned to the bench. "I'm sorry everyone, my anger got the best of me." She said as she smoothed her ruffled hair back smoothly. The courtroom looked at her like this.

" :dude: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o "

As the three elves are carried out of the courtroom, one of them looks back and shouts hurriedly.

"Hey! Special deals on Judge Molineaux t-shirts! Half-off! Only at the county jail!"

The Judge had enough! "You B*st*d! She screamed as she leaps at him from her seat and begins to strangle him on the floor. "They don't call me "Le Crucible" for nothing you know!" She kept saying over and over as she knocked his head against the marble floor. All the officers descended on her and pulled her off of him. Portia ran to her side, being the biggest suck-up attorney in town, she figured she'd win some favour with the new judge. This interloper and all the elves all removed from the courtroom, Judge Molineaux back in her seat, then trail continued.....

"Ms Nacelle are you ready to procede?" The Judge asked. " Just a minute, Please your honour." She answered as she looked up from her little side conference with her client ILikeSeven. Another few minutes pass when Ms. Nacelle pushes her chair back and stands up. She walks to the Judge and whispers to her. Judge Molineaux then motions to Mr. Tokar to approach the bench for a sidebar. They stand there and talk for about 5 minutes when finally Nacelle and Tokar return to their tables and their clients. Judge Molineaux bangs her gavel to quiet the murmurring courtroom. She begins to speak. "It has come to my attention that a Mr. ILikeSeven has decided to drop all charges against the defendants. He feels that because they are his friends and he WAS rolling around drunk in a dark parking lot the night of the alleged murder attempt, that he himself and only he himself was at fault in the unfortunate incident. It is therefore my duty as an officer of this court to declare this trial ended. Case dismissed.!" Again she bangs her gavel.

Fenriz, Hangon, and TalShiar all jump up happy and decided to take ILikeSeven out for a drink to celebrate and also thank him for dropping the charges.

Thank god at last i am free :dude:

So pushing ILS in his wheel chair the 4 amigos head off down the road when Hang see's his "candy catcher"...still with the other wheel chair planted in the hood,Hang stops dead in his tracks,Fenriz and Tal relise what is about to happen next and they try to stop Hang but hang runs off with ILS heading for the highway,7 asks.."hey Hang where we going".....Hang laughs and says.."i'm not going anywhere but you are off to play with the traffic"...jumping in Hangs "candy Catcher"..Fenriz an Tal go racing after Hang to stop him,pulling up just before Hang can push him on to the freeway,Fenriz grabs Hang and says.."Hang dont do it,we got beer and girls back at the underground disco,a big party for us getting out"...Hang stands there torn between pushing ILS down the freeway in rush hour or go with the guys to the party,after what seems like forever Hang says "ok lets go"..walking to the "candy catcher"..Hang grabs Fenriz by the shoulder and says"who told you,you could drive my car?"...laughing Hang gets in and puts his shades on,puts his Nelly cd in and presses play,the song is .."Ride wit me"....all 4 shout out the chorus at the same time.."HEY MUST BE THE MONEY"..and Hang floors it..................

To be continued.........

Hang looks in the rear view mirror to see.......... :cops: :busted: :cops: :busted: :cops: :busted: Fast approaching on motorcycles. :o :o :dude:

Hang looks in the rear view mirror to see.......... :cops:  :busted:  :cops:  :busted:  :cops:  :busted: Fast approaching on motorcycles.  :o  :o  :o

awwww noooo i just got out :o ..lol cool i will think something up or mabe fenriz can other wise i will take it from there later :dude: :o :o

Seeing the flashing lights in his rearview mirror Hangon has an instinctual reaction and stomps on the gas. Barreling down the highway he laughs like a madman. "What are you doing we just got out of jail?" Fenriz exclaims, nearly wetting himself. All Hangon does is laugh. "I'm the Night Rider baby HAHAHAHAHA!" he screams. "Oh No. He's having another one of his Mad Max episodes." TalShiar says. The wheels screech as the Candy Catcher takes a corner at an insane speed. Fenriz's door is thrown open and he flys out of the car, rolling through some thickets and down an embankment. Coming to rest against a tree trunk Fenriz passes out. When he wakes up he crawls back up the hill to the road, limping along he begins thumbing for a ride.

In the distance Fenriz can see headlights coming his way, holding out his arm he hopes whoever it is stops. Fenriz realizes that the car approaching him is the Candy Catcher, with a dozen police cruisers in hot pursuit. Fenriz jumps off the road into the ditch as Hangon, TalShiar, and ILikeSeven roar by. A single beer can thrown from the car hits Fenriz in the head. The police cars race by right on the Candy Catcher's bumper. After they pass Fenriz climbs out of the ditch and starts limping home to Roddenberry Road, rubbing the bump on his head.

Seeing the flashing lights in his rearview mirror Hangon has an instinctual reaction and stomps on the gas. Barreling down the highway he laughs like a madman. "What are you doing we just got out of jail?" Fenriz exclaims, nearly wetting himself. All Hangon does is laugh. "I'm the Night Rider baby HAHAHAHAHA!" he screams. "Oh No. He's having another one of his Mad Max episodes." TalShiar says. The wheels screech as the Candy Catcher takes a corner at an insane speed. Fenriz's door is thrown open and he flys out of the car, rolling through some thickets and down an embankment. Coming to rest against a tree trunk Fenriz passes out. When he wakes up he crawls back up the hill to the road, limping along he begins thumbing for a ride.

In the distance Fenriz can see headlights coming his way, holding out his arm he hopes whoever it is stops. Fenriz realizes that the car approaching him is the Candy Catcher, with a dozen police cruisers in hot pursuit. Fenriz jumps off the road into the ditch as Hangon, TalShiar, and ILikeSeven roar by. A single beer can thrown from the car hits Fenriz in the head. The police cars race by right on the Candy Catcher's bumper. After they pass Fenriz climbs out of the ditch and starts limping home to Roddenberry Road, rubbing the bump on his head.

:o :dude: dude you rock... i love that NIGHT RIDER bit :o ..*wipes tear from eye*...that was cool fenriz :o

Seeing that fenriz is gonna get away Tal decides to do the same thing but he missed the edge and got run over by all the Police chasing Hang. Tal then got rushed to hospital while the pursuit carryed on.

Throwing her two packed bags in the back of the XJ8. Making sure she has her ticket and the keys to Auntie Marty's villa, Jeanway gets in the car starts the engine and backs out of her driveway. She is heading out to the Airport, by way of the Interstate. She's catching a night flight. She gets onto the circular On-Ramp and about halfway down she sees Fen, walking and rubbing his head. She downshifts and slows to a stop just ahead of him on the grass. Puts the window down and says " Glad to see ya out and about. I was there when ILS told Nacelle he was dropping the charges. You guys ran out of the courthouse so fast I couldn't catch up to you, where'd you disappear to anyway?" Fenriz mumbled something inaudible and Jeanway, being in a hurry had to make a decision, quick. " Hey, Fen, want to come with me to France for a couple weeks? I'm on my way to the airport right now. I'm inviting you, you want to come?" Fenriz looked at her, shook his head and said. " What did you just say? I thought you just asked me to come with you to France, Ha ha ha ha!" He said. "I did, you want to?" Within ten seconds Fenriz was in the car and they were off. :dude:

Throwing her two packed bags in the back of the XJ8. Making sure she has her ticket and the keys to Auntie Marty's villa, Jeanway gets in the car starts the engine and backs out of her driveway. She is heading out to the Airport, by way of the Interstate. She's catching a night flight. She gets onto the circular On-Ramp and about halfway down she sees Fen, walking and rubbing his head. She downshifts and slows to a stop just ahead of him on the grass. Puts the window down and says  " Glad to see ya out and about. I was there when ILS told Nacelle he was dropping the charges. You guys ran out of the courthouse so fast I couldn't catch up to you, where'd you disappear to anyway?" Fenriz mumbled something inaudible and Jeanway, being in a hurry had to make a decision, quick. " Hey, Fen, want to come with me to France for a couple weeks? I'm on my way to the airport right now. I'm inviting you, you want to come?" Fenriz looked at her, shook his head and said. " What did you just say? I thought you just asked me to come with you to France, Ha ha ha ha!" He said. "I did, you want to?" Within ten seconds Fenriz was in the car and they were off. :dude:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :o Jeanway AND Fenrizz both left!??

What will be left from Roddenberry Road?? :o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :dude: Jeanway AND Fenrizz both left!??

What will be left from Roddenberry Road?? :o

I'm still here.

:o

Preparing for another year of school, WEAREBORG4102 was shocked that he would have to sleep at 2 in the morning on thursdays from the wednesday night.....

Well, me and my hubby just moved in yonder ways down around the field near Possum Lake. The home was known as the old Douglas/Haney place. My husband don't want ta be no farmer but this is the place for me. Daniel figures that I can wonder the countryside in my flip flops and tiny weeny bikini top without causing too much of a stir. The house is old and seen better days but I'm from carpenter stock and ole Daniel knows I can make it into his palace. The old pole barn is now converted to house his 18 wheeler. As he's a independent *Suicide Jockey*. Travis Spencer is our son but he's also a dog and he like our goat, Sally Jane, he really really likes her.

As Daniel tend to travel I do what I want in the house day or night. Around 3 or 4 in the morning hold on to your pillows and get ready as Daniel will be coming home. He tends to blast his air horn all the way down the street. Then he'll yell at the top of his lungs. 'Crystal, my sugar momma get out here and see what your man brought ya.' (You really don't want to know, lets just say Daniel likes to test the shocks of his 18 wheeler.) In the morning around 7 a.m Daniel will fire up the mower and start out as I go to the propane fridge and work on making some lemonade for my man. Around 7:30 a.m. I'll hear Daniel yelling, 'Leave off the land, I ain't Conway Twitty, he's dead. Crystal get a phone patch on the radio and call the sherriff those Conway nuts are back again.' Mean while I'm selling tickets and telling people to stay out of sight while they watch ' Conway' do the gardening. We have generators, propane, pellet stove for heat, and no electric and since we're both amatuer radio operators no phone but a huge tower in our backyard by the barn. We also have a greenhouse for my work and a huge telecope on the side porch.

My father-in-law will sit on the porch offering to play anyone checkers but if you play him be prepared to loose. Granny, my mother-in-law will be in the kitchen skinning something and if you eat at my house you're best off not to know what it is. The boys will be about strumming the guitar or banjo and if you see Kady dancing, you can dance with her but if you touch her Daniel Jr. will hang ya by your ba...er bottom lip.

Come over dear neighbors and sit a spell.

THREE WEEKS LATER. FEN AND JEANWAY HAVE BEEN BACK FROM FRANCE FOR A WEEK NOW WHEN JEANWAY GETS A CALL FROM THE COMMUNITY CENTER AT CITY HALL TO GO WELCOME SOME NEW NEIGHBORS................

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!! On the backdoor of the Old Douglas/Haney Place. " Anybody home? It's the 'Roddenberry Welcome Wagon' calling!

A screachy, old woman's voice hollars " Come on in an shut tha screen door quick behind ya, we don't wanna let the bugs out, Ha ha ha, cackle, cackle." Granny says as she shoos the flies away from her face with her blood covered hands. "Come on in girl, hava sit down." She touches Jeanway on the shoulder and pushes her towards a chair next to tha skinnin table :o :dude: . "Thank you, my name is Jeanway and I've come to say welome to the neighborhood and give you this lovely gift basket, which she puts on the skinnin table in a pool of animal blood. "OOPs, look what I've done." She says as she lifts it up and the blood drips from the bottom. "AWW, that ain't nuttin child, look at this as Granny pulls the head and guts of a skinned animal dripping with blood, out of a bucket on the floor and holds it up in the air. :o As Granny cackels in laughter. A voice from another room yells. " Granny? You gut someone in thar with ya? Who is it, I can hear Ya'll taking." BC shows up at the kichen doorway. " Hi, I'm BC, Granny gotcha all covered in that animal blood I see, ha ha ha ha :o I'ts ok, ya kin wash yourself off out in tha horse trawff out by tha barn."

Jeanway goes out the back door, screen door slams behind her, to wash off the blood.

Out by the barn, a swarm of chickens, geese and ducks gather around Jeanways feet, pecking and squawking at her. As she washes the blood off she begins splashing the birds with her hands from the trough. They all start flapping their wings and running around madly. When from behind her an old mule butts her with his head and pushes her head first into the trough. Jeanway, now sitting in the trough, water up to her neck, starts splashing the mule. He sticks his snout into the water and sneezes, soaking Jeanways head again. She laughs and continues playing with him, and splashing the birds who are trying to get up into the water too.

Kind of hate to tell ya but Granny and her husband, Pappaw (Daniel's Parents), have been known to eat the hearts and brains of hunted squirrels, rabbits, and deer.

Going out to get his newspaper one morning Fenriz finds a note left on his front door. "Fen, we have new neighbors. They moved in down near Possum Lake. I'll see you there." Fenriz gets dressed and walks down Roddenberry Road towards Possum Lake, taking the opportunity to stop and say hello to a few of his neighbors. He waves to ILikeSeven, still in a full body cast ILS can't wave back as he sits propped up in a lawn chair with an umbrella keeping the sun out of his eyes. Fenriz reaches the Old Douglas/Haney place, walking up the driveway to the front porch, he knocks on the screen door. An old woman answers after a moment, "You must be Fenriz. Jeanway said you'd be around. Late too, just like a man. Well the rest of the menfolk are around behind the barn." Granny declares as she looks Fenriz over from top to bottom.

Fenriz goes to talk with the menfolk. Out behind the barn he finds them whipping up a batch of something called 'Home-brew'. Pappaw hands Fenriz a brown jug. Fenriz lifts the jug to his lips and takes a gulp. The fumes hit his nostrils just as the brew hit his throat. Choking and sputtering Fenriz throws his arms out reaching for something to hold on to while his throat feels like it's on fire. All the men laugh at him. "that'll clean out yer insides and good." Pappaw laughs. A large hound dog comes walking out of the woods with a rabbit clutched in his jaw. It drops the carcass at Pappaw's feet and then notices Fenriz. Deciding to inspect the newcomer it sticks it's nose in Fenriz's crotch and sniffs away. "Hey!" Fenriz says, trying to shoo the dog away, it growls at him. "Don't mind him, he just wants ta have a look see at ya, he'll git tard in a minute er two." Pappaw reassures him. After a minute the dog stops sniffing, lifts it's leg, and pees all over Fenriz's pants leg. "Hey!" "See, he likes ya." Pappaw remarks.

Hearing a commotion from around the front of the barn the men go investigate. The dog follows after picking up the rabbit. They round the corner of the barn and see Jeanway sitting in the trough, having a splash fight with a mule and the chickens. Fenriz runs over to help Jeanway, tripping over a fat hen he falls face first into the dirt. Instantly he is swarmed by the whole flock. The birds peck at him like he was a fat juicy earthworm. Fenriz swats at them and manages to get back on his feet, but with a taste for human flesh on their tiny chicken brains, the flock renews it's attack. They chase Fenriz around the barnyard, pecking at his heels. "Stay away from me you walking chicken nuggets! ACK!" The dog thinking that this is all some sort of game, chases after Fenriz and the chickens, howling in delight. The menfolk all just stand there shaking their heads. "Somethin' ain't right with that there boy." remarks Pappaw as he takes a pull from his jug.

"I just moved in to number 47. I'm nerdy. Yes, don't refute that. Yes, a workaholic for schoolwork. Dear me, I have many friends here. I heard Jeanway is back." *Hears knock on door*

*opens door*

Lida stands at the door with fenriz and hang all with big smilies, vodka, and party supplies.

Kind of hate to tell ya but Granny and her husband, Pappaw (Daniel's Parents), have been known to eat the hearts and brains of hunted squirrels, rabbits, and deer.

Dont worry you fit right in :dude:

So screaming down the freeway at 110mph Hang lights a big fat cuban cigar and turns up the volume on his stereo....the theme to Nightrider,passing a sign saying mexico 10miles Hang looks in his rear view mirror and see's the smokeys are still hot on his tail,seeing a convoy of trucks up ahead Hang turns on his CB and says.."Breaker one nine this is the Candy catcher ..come on back"....after a few seconds he gets a .."Hey good buddie this is the road dog..what can we do for you?"...Hang cant belive his luck its his old buddie Road dog who used to smuggle Moon shine with Hang back in the day..Hang replys.."Well good buddie i got smokeys all up my back door the little lady cant get out"....."well bring your little lady right on up and we will make us a road block"...replys Road dog.....so hang steps on the gas passing the first few trucks Hang looks back and see's them closeing the back door....Hang begins to smile knowing the smokeys cant catch him now,Hang opens the glove box and gets his english to spanish book out ready when...........To be continued

(Just gotta say 1 thing a police chaset hats last 3 weeks WOW)

Tal now out of hospital and feeling better goes round to BC's with a bottle of Romulan Ale to great them. Seeing all the men still hanging around he says hi and hands them a bottle each. They all take a swig and starting gasping for air :dude:. One of them says "Thats mighty stong stuff ya got there, got any more." Tal hands over the crate he brought and they all sit and drink.

Jeanway giggles as the animals chase Fen around the yard. Then she looks at her fingertips which are now all pruned. "Best get outa here she says to the mule. He sneezes at her as if he understood. She pulls herself up on the side of the trough and steps out. Soaked and dripping she walks to the back porch and taps on the screen door. 'Granny, you got a towel?" She yells through the door. "Sure, honey, just a minute." Jeanway waits on the back porch. Granny comes to the door with a towel and says. "Come on in, the men folk are out front on the porch playing checkers." Jeanway follows Granny through the house to the front door and they both join the men on the front porch. Fen and Pappaw are engrossed in a serious checkergame. Taking the jug up to their lips and passing it to each other. Daniel Jr. and Tal sit on the railing strumming on banjos as BC does a clog dance in front of them. Jeanway sits in the rocker and watches as she dries her hair with the towel. Tal hands his bottle over to Jeanway which she promptly refuses graciously saying, "No thanks, never touch it." "Aw, come on, it won't hurt ya." Tal says. Jeanway gets up and walks into the house, yelling for Granny. " Excuse me, Granny, you wouldn't have anything to drink in here would you? And I don't mean MoonShine." She asks. "Sur, just made a big pitcha a lemonade, here I'll poor ya sum." Granny pours a large Mason jar to the brim and hands it to Jeanway. Jeanway thanks her then goes back out to join Fen on the front porch.

Tal then informs Jeanway that he isnt frinking MoonShine hes drinking Romulan Ale which isnt as bad :dude:. He also told her that it would help warm her up and offers her the bottle again She refuses again so Tal says ok how about some sinthahol(SP) just as nice but non of the sideaffects.