Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Jeanway slows down to get a better look at this hood ornament. When she sees there on the hood ILikeSevens face smushed up against it. Blood dripping from his ears and nose. He is unconcious. Jeanway slams her car into park, jumps out and yells to Hangon to stop! Hangon, Tal and Fenriz were so drunk they didn't even know ILikeseven was on the hood. Hang, slowed then stopped. When he hit the brakes ILikeSeven slid off the hood and fell onto the road in front of the car. Jeanway ran over to him and looked at his face. He was turning a sort of gray/white color, he didn't look too good. Suddenly he groaned. Jeanway kneeled down beside him and felt his neck for a pulse. There was no beat. She tiltled his head back and began to give him mouth to mouth resucitation. Five breaths then pressing down on his sternum several times. She continued doing this for quite a while, meanwhile, the three guys in the car were, singing to the radio as the continued popping open cans of beer. Idiots! OK. after several minutes of CPR, ILikeseven's color began to come back, he began to pink up. Then he opened his eyes, he was alive!!!!! :rofl::rofl::bow: Jeanway said to him, "How do you feel?" He said. "Like I was hit by a truck." :bow: Just then a Police Cruiser, just happened by while it was out on patrol. They stopped and called for an ambulance. They asked Jeanway what happened, she told them all she knew so the Police officers went to the car and saw Hangon, Tal and Fenriz, all passed out drunk inside. Within minutes and ambulance came and the attendants put ILikeseven on a stretcher then into the ambualance and back to the hospital he went. As soon as the ambulance left the Meat Wagon pulled up and the Police hauled the three drunks out of the car, hand-cuffed them and threw them in the back of the Meat Wagon, and off to jail they went. Jeanway, standing in the middle of the road, jumped back into her car and off to church she went. :bow:

WEAREBORG4102 plopped himself down next to Jeanway in the pew. "How is ILIKESEVEN?" Jeanway replied "He's doing ok" "Good, who's preaching today?"

"Hi, WAB, the Reverend Monty Python." Jeanway answered. "I think he's preaching on the Evils of Strong Drink." :hug: Then Jeanway starts to cry. :hug: WAB hugs her and tries to comfort his friend. :hug:

After the service, Jeanway hands The Reverend an envelope containing the money for the hall the night before, then a second envelope for the church. She and Wab go back to her house for lunch. As they are eating their Minestrone and garlic toast { MMMMM }, they heard alot of screaming coming from the backyard. They both run outside and behind the stable to the woods. The screaming had stopped. But before them, lying on the ground, were four Elfentrappems. Her four house guests heads lying inside each trap, and their tiny bodies lying on the ground next to the traps. They were all dead. WAB looked on in horror as did jeanway. "I didn't know these traps were here." She said to WAB. " They must have been left here by Crunch and Snaders a few weeks ago when the elves first arrived, the night of the big Cook-Out/Block Sale. The Hippogriff came out of the stable and hung it's long neck over the fence and sniffed the air as he looked at the 4 dead elves on the ground. The Clydesdales also came out and wanted to see what all the commotion was about. Haggie gave an "AAWWKK!" And a tear formed in his eye, he liked the elves. Jeanway hugged Haggie and kissed his head, and they both cried over the loss of the elves. "Well, what are you going to do now?" WAB asked. Jeanway replied. " I guess we have to bury them, give them a funeral." They got a couple shovels out of the shed and began to dig a mass grave in the woods behind the house. "I really appreciate your help WAB, your a good friend."Jeanway said. "Aw, it's nothin, what are friends for, anyway?" He replied.

NEWS FLASH!!!

The following day, splashed across the front page of the " Roddenberry Gazette"

"THREE RODDENBERRY MEN BEING HELD ON ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGES!!! "

THE COURTROOM WAS PACKED, AWAITING THE TRIAL OF HANGON, FENRIZ AND TAL SHIAR..................................................

Standing handcuffed in orange jumpsuits, in front of Judge Sonja Molineaux, the three accused looked terrified. shivering in fear, knowing this Judge was known as "The Hanging Judge" :hug:

She banged her gavel, the bailif said. "This court in now in session, the Honorable Judge Sonja Molineaux presiding". Everyone sat down and the courtroom became silent. The whole town was there. Just then the double doors at the back of the courtroom opened, a bandage, bruised, cast ridden, figure was pushed down the center aisle in a wheel chair. Then the nurse pushed his wheelchair up to the Plaintiff's table and she sat down next to him. Everyone stared at him, then back at the three defendants standing in front of the bench. A collective "OOOHHHHH" filled the air.

After the service, Jeanway hands The Reverend an envelope containing the money for the hall the night before, then a second envelope for the church. She and Wab go back to her house for lunch. As they are eating their Minestrone and garlic toast { MMMMM }, they heard alot of screaming coming from the backyard. They both run outside and behind the stable to the woods. The screaming had stopped. But before them, lying on the ground, were four Elfentrappems. Her four house guests heads lying inside each trap, and their tiny bodies lying on the ground next to the traps. They were all dead. WAB looked on in horror as did jeanway. "I didn't know these traps were here." She said to WAB. " They must have been left here by Crunch and Snaders a few weeks ago when the elves first arrived, the night of the big Cook-Out/Block Sale. The Hippogriff came out of the stable and hung it's long neck over the fence and sniffed the air as he looked at the 4 dead elves on the ground. The Clydesdales also came out and wanted to see what all the commotion was about. Haggie gave an "AAWWKK!" And a tear formed in his eye, he liked the elves. Jeanway hugged Haggie and kissed his head, and they both cried over the loss of the elves. "Well, what are you going to do now?" WAB asked. Jeanway replied. " I guess we have to bury them, give them a funeral." They got a couple shovels out of the shed and began to dig a mass grave in the woods behind the house. "I really appreciate your help WAB, your a good friend."Jeanway said. "Aw, it's nothin, what are friends for, anyway?" He replied.

:hug::hug: elves dead?? ^_^ :( *bursts out in tears*

Then runs into the elf mansion and runs to Rivendells King:Have u heard it>???Some elves are dead and 3 man are arrested for murdercharges!! :hug: Where is it going with roddenberry road!*shakes her head*

Man this place has gotten out of hand, Rivendells king begins to lock the gate of cara organo the elvish tree mansion so no elves go and get killed, from now one we only leave when we need to elven people, the roddenberry road people are just to evil to be with.

LOL j/k

"THREE RODDENBERRY MEN BEING HELD ON ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGES!!! "

THE COURTROOM WAS PACKED, AWAITING THE TRIAL OF HANGON, FENRIZ AND TAL SHIAR..................................................

Ok i have been busted 3 times my "Girly Getter"..got trashed by a drunk dutch men,and now i am up on murder charges :( ...i know i am the bad boy of the street but murder :hug::hug:

So standing in the court Hang turns to Fenriz and says.."listen just leave the talking to me i watch LA LAW all the time,i will have us out of here in no time"...hearing this Tal panics and starts to tell the judge the whole story,hang and Fenriz cant belive that Tal is cracking already and nobody even asked him a Q :hug: trying not to panic hang has to think fast.... ^_^ hang grabs frenzi and says to him.."screw this i am gonna make a run for it,i got the "Candy Catcher" parked just down the street,if we go now we can be in mexico by dawn"...fenriz agrees and on the count of 3 the 2 of them jump over the dock and head for the door,laying the smack down on Tal as they go the 2 get in Hangs "Candy Catcher"...and head off down the high way........

As Tal begins singing his heart out to the Judge, all attention was on him. He pretended to cry so much during the spilling of his guts, he fell down on the floor and retieved a gun that was taped under a chair for him by his girlfriend who worked in the court house. He began shooting up the court room and everybody ducked, just as Hang and Fen made their escape out the back door. This gave them time to get to the car and head out of the parking lot to the Interstate. Once Tal had been subdued by a small army of police officers who had been in the court room, he was taken back to his cell. An all points bulletin went out over the police frequency to locate and stop the "Candy Catcher". :hug: Hang driving like a Maniac and Fen hyper-ventilating beside him they noticed a fleet of Police cars approaching them from the town in the rear view mirrors. Hang pressed his foot to the floor. Sailing down the highway approaching 150 Miles an Hour :( :hug: They thought they might make it to the border before they could catch up with them. Unaware they were heading right into a RoadBlock :) :hug: When Hang saw up ahead about 20 Police Vehicles blocking the road, it was too late, he had just run over a puncture strip they had layed across the road and all four tires went flat and the car carreened off the side of the Highway into a fish pond. :) ^_^ Before Hang and Fen knew what happened they were surrounded in the water, the car upside down they had come to rest on a large boulder in the pond, which kept them from being fully submerged in the green, smelly water.

Before they could get their senses back, the police dragged them both out and threw them in the back of a police cruiser. Not before they all got a shot at them, punching each of them into submission. Sirens blairing, they headed BACK to Roddenberry, down the Interstate. Both guys crying like little girls in the back seat.

As Tal begins singing his heart out to the Judge, all attention was on him. He pretended to cry so much during the spilling of his guts, he fell down on the floor and retieved a gun that was taped under a chair for him by his girlfriend who worked in the court house. He began shooting up the court room and everybody ducked, just as Hang and Fen made their escape out the back door. This gave them time to get to the car and head out of the parking lot to the Interstate. Once Tal had been subdued by a small army of police officers who had been in the court room, he was taken back to his cell. An all points bulletin went out over the police frequency to locate and stop the "Candy Catcher". :) Hang driving like a Maniac and Fen hyper-ventilating beside him they noticed a fleet of Police cars approaching them from the town in the rear view mirrors. Hang pressed his foot to the floor. Sailing down the highway approaching 150 Miles an Hour :)  :hug: They thought they might make it to the border before they could catch up with them. Unaware they were heading right into a RoadBlock :)  :hug:  When Hang saw up ahead about 20 Police Vehicles blocking the road, it was too late, he had just run over a puncture strip they had layed across the road and all four tires went flat and the car carreened off the side of the Highway into a fish pond. :)  :hug: Before Hang and Fen knew what happened they were surrounded in the water, the car upside down they had come to rest on a large boulder in the pond, which kept them from being fully submerged in the green, smelly water.

Before they could get their senses back, the police dragged them both out and threw them in the back of a police cruiser. Not before they all got a shot at them, punching each of them into submission. Sirens blairing, they headed BACK to Roddenberry, down the Interstate. Both guys crying like little girls in the back seat.

:( This is great ^_^ i love this one Solarwind :o :o :(

So what are you going to do now, SmartBoy??? :hug: You can run but you can't hide. :(  :hug:

lol hmm i dont mind being chased :hug: ^_^ ...i will have to think hard for the next story,you kind of caught hang off center :)

Meanwhile, back in the Judges Chambers the phone rings. Judge Sonja answers it. "Hello, this is the Judge." From the reciever a loud screaming voice can be heard, so much she had to hold the phone a foot away from her ear. 'Yes, Mayor Malfunction." She says. "I know Mayor, it just happened so fast." She also said. The Police Scanner on her desk squaks out "WE GOT EM! WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK NOW." Judge Sonja says to the Mayor in a loud voice. "Did You hear that Mayor? They got them." Mayor Malfunction continued his tyrade on the phone as Judge Sonja pulled out a flask of whiskey from under her robes, took a long swallow, then lit up a cigarette. She leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on the desk, continuing to hold the phone away from her ear and saying an occasional "Yes, Mayor Malfunction, I understand." Then she picked up the remote with her free hand and flipped on 'ENTERPRISE'. :hug::hug:

Towards the Edges of Roddenberry Road

As DrWho42 (who has no idea what is going on amid Roddenberry Road and Town) walks along the green and much-foggy hills behind the gloomy yet happy haunted mansion.

Snail was elsewhere, and Janie was creating some kind of other-dimensional communication tower (she was looking for something to do, while I went to take a walk).

As DrWho42 entered an eerie part of the green rolling hills of outside Roddenberry, he noticed a strange man by the name of Vrussels going over some translucent blue-prints, while some construction crew were setting onto creating a kind of highway.

"Move along, clockwork person... I, Vrussels of the Federated Non-Linear Dimensions, has been ordered to create a multi-dimensional highway through this part of Earth's timeline, and we'll be needing to bulldozed your house, Mr. 42...

To make a portal to allow in visitors from worlds beyond this one..."

42: "But no news has been sent before-hand to any of the proper temporal zones that I happen to dwell within... :hug: I shall be sending in a demanding letter to the FNLD Council about this..."

And so DrWho42 got out a type-writer from out of thin-air, and began to hi-speed type up his letter to the sentients of the usually non-corporeal FNLD Council...

While the weird beings of both shadow and substance began to work on creating a highway whose endpoints are that of the shadowy tip of reality and beyond...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Echo stared longingly at the bulldozer... "Sir, are you sure I can't take it apart."

The equipment opperater responded with a strong "NO"

"Come on I think it's fair I take apart your machine then with what is left of the machine you can take down the house. Pretty Pretty Please."

"NO"

"please"

"NO"

"Please!"

"NO"

Soon RK and Luthuien come out of car organo and go to drwhos house. Um excuse me mr bulldozer person, under current mandaites by the temproal police force you are unable to set up a temproal highway because it would screw up the current time line and also there is a colony of elves here and you know under section 12 of the not-to-do-this accords paragraph 5 its says clearly that you are not supposed to destroy or temporaly mess with anything near a elven colony.

I will give you one day to leave faliure to heed to my warning will result in elves taking away your bussines and a trial in front of the council of elrond and the temporal high command.

In all the panic that happend in the courtroom, even the nurse left in a hurry, and there i was, in my wheelchair all alone nobody to push me, my entire body in bandages and the only thing i noticed was that the Judge was in her room opening a bottle of whiskey and lighted a cigarett, i tied to call her but i couldn,t make a noise, suddenly the light went off(the cleaner turned them off but didn,t saw me in the room)

(Something snapped in my mind)

Roddenberrry Road

Mr. Vrussels, the strange big messy man in a horridly bright-blue suit, got angry at RK...

"Well, the Temporal Police Force is outranked by the Federated Non-Linear Dimensions by an infinitude... This timeline's messed up as it is already, and this highway has to be built. This will allow many people into this part of the continuum, that seemed less accessible before. For the ghosts, time-travellers, atlanteans, morlocks, robots, walking-tree people, etc...

*reads from partially fading/pulsating papers*Section +9² of Elven Affairs III: The Third Age , Paragraph 6.1y clearly states that the FNLD can build an inter-temporal highway near an elven colony, unless the head-bulldozer dude is outmatched in a game of the elf's choice..."

RK noticing this fact, pondered and wondered what game he would win against this outer-temporal idiot... And then, an idea formed :hug: (more or less)...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BULLDOZE YOUR HOUSE DOC!!!!!! WE'LL START A TIMELINE OF OUR OWN AND FLUSH THEM RIGHT OUT OF HERE.

Come to my house tonight and we'll have a meeting. We get enough people and we can do it! I've seen it done before.

I'll call in my best friend SolarWind, she's got friends in HIGH PLACES :laugh::laugh: And we'll get the Reverend Monty Python in on this too.

::puts up a For Sale sign in her yard..Right next to a Tinadoll for mayor::

I guess no one noticed me leaving....

Soon RK got an idea. CHUTES!! AND LADDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can win that one alot MW HA HA HA HA

Soon the game is started and the bulldozer driver is already back at square 3 because he was reading comics during school while RK gets up to square 50 because he moed somebodys lawn.

MW HA HA HA HA HA

Jeanway noticed Tina, but if you want to go, what can we do about it? If you don't like it here no one can force you to stay now, can we? This is an equal opportunity neighborhood. If you want to move into town, that's your choice. Sorry to see you go but it's your choice. :laugh:

TUH came back from her latest expedition to rescue an endangered unicorn to find the local community in quite a mess.

Since RK was winning the game to stop the temporal highway - the good doctor was able to think of other things like a brief excursion back in time to save the four elves - who glady accepted a one way ticket to a more elf friendly dimension.

Then she asked Cornelius to take a walk with her through the neighborhood, it was quieter than usual, Hang, Fenriz and Tal were still in jail and the elves were gone. A small group was watching RK and Vrussels wind down their game of chutes and ladders. Roddenberry Circle was very quiet except for faint strains of Alabama from VBG's place.

The haunted mansion is looking all haunted like but no particularly unusual activity. She noticed she needed to mix up some herbal elixir for the community garden - it's been a little distressed - (she made a note to avoid adding dimension 5 fairy dust to the elixir- it's hard to eat tomatoes that talk to you...maybe dimenion 3)

Then Cornelius asked if she'd like to ride for a while - humans don't ride unicorns - except on those rare events when they ask you to. Tonight was such a night and there is nothing more lovely than riding a unicorn through a magic forest in the moonlight. You relish those moments when they come because it's a good bet that things will liven up tomorrow on Roddenberry Road.

It is a lovely evening for a ride isn't it UH? I think I 'll just saddle up Haggie and ride along side you for a while. CLIP CLOP, CLIP, CLOP, CLIP ,CLOP. " Look at that moon Uh, isn't that something, HUH?" Jeanway says to U.H. Haggie gives a resounding "AAWWKK!!" As he looks up at the full, luminous Moon too. " Nice job Ace did on that map HUH, U.H.? " Jeanway asks. " UH HUH " U.H answers. " Sorry to see Tina is selling her house and moving into town." Jeanway says. " UH HUH "

U.H. answers. CLIP, CLOP, CLIP, CLOP, CLIP, CLOP. They ride along side by side to the end of the road and start back. 'This is nice, isn't it U.H." Jeanway asks. " UH HUH." U.H. answers. :laugh: Jeanway { Thinks this conversation is a bit one sided, AYE?} and decides to just shut it and ride. CLIP, CLOP, CLIP, CLOP, CLIP, CLOP. :laugh:

Roddenberry Road

Al's Place

After traversing eternity for some time, he decided to visit this one bar that didn't seem to exist along the Road before...

He opens up the door, and find things with a strange air of familiarity, although air usually seemed odd to him since he needed not to breathe it and it promoted rust...

The bar seemed old, mid-20th century, and there a bartender stood polishing glasses.

Al was his name.

DrWho42 took a seat, and decided to order a couple Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blasters.

"Have you been noticing the news about the Feds of the NLD wanting to slide in a multi-D highway through this part of the continua?"

Al: "Hmmm, yes, but then again I've noticed alot of things 'round these parts. Whether they'll get the job done remains unseen, even if probability can dictate otherwise, we have yet to see (depending on where you and time are). Another?"

He gave him another glass of the drink. "So far, the King has chose Chutes and Ladders.... I remember there being a Snakes and Ladders. Hmmm, has this place been here before?", 42 asked with the usual curiousity and wonderment.

"Well, the competition between Vrussels and Rivendells_king is actually a metaphor for something else... A symbol to something more complicated. Although Vrussels is a container of alot more dimensions and stranger energies...

He isn't too bright.

More dim... Hmmm, snake... Earth creature, right? I heard something about a snake and a tree...

Anyways, this bar is actually an anomaly created by the emanations from FNLD bulldozers... A mix of the energies and dimensions being drained and poured into this one...

Surprisingly, here I am, and this bar... This won't last for long though... This is purely an accident in space-time-thought-(etc.), but some would say otherwise...

Done for the night, 42?"

42: "I'm good, I'll have to check back to see how the game is going... Until next time."

And so Who42 left this anomaly that formed a bar. Complaints from Al the Bartender were heard as he left, for Who42 forgot to pay for the expensive drinks...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

(Hey neighbors! Aces creation of the map has made my desire to join in on this (and the Roddenberrytown) thread overwhelming so here I am. I can't promise to be involved every day but I do wanna add to it when I can. Mostly my additions will be as an observer (that's the plan at least) but encounters with me and I with you are not out of the question. Please understand time restrictions or my inability to come up with something funny may hinder my participation. Also; I don't profess to have any writing skills at all so my apologies for what I most likely will do to the english language in all of my additions to this thread. One request; please don't turn me into a criminal.)

AE noticed it was getting too dark to continue watching and writing about everything playing out up and down the street he called his virtual home so he decided to call it a night.

He closed his log book stood up and stretched, "What a great day it's been he said to himself. He picked up and placed his cell phone into one pocket and his log book into another.

He noticed VBG running out of his house next door, probably on an errand to help someone fix their PC AE thought with a grin, he's so helpful I thought for what must've been the trillionth time. "Night VBG!" I said. "Oh AE, calling it a night huh?" He asked as he sprinted on. "Yeah you know me VBG; 'early to bed'..." "lol! Well good night." He replied. "See you tomorrow!" "Ok thanks VBG, you have a good one also. See ya!" I said with a wave as he disappeared into darkness.

AE then picked up his folding table, lawn chair and beverage glass and walked to the front door of his very hugh stately mansion which stood magestically at the cross roads of Roddenberry Rd. & Roddenberry Circle. Pausing at the door he listened towards the dark at the sounds of his sometimes eccentric but always dear neighbors. Squabbles, laughter, discussions of all sorts and of course the ever present sounds of Star Trek being discussed rang in the night. AE smiled from ear to ear. "Good night STFs" he said and entered the house...

"NO HADDIE NO!! Jeanway yells to him as he takes off in a gallop towards Alterego's front yard. Not able to stop him by pulling on his reigns and yelling "WHOA BOY" Haddie heads straight for Alterego who is walking up to his front door. Haddie runs right over him and knocks him down on his freshly watered lawn. Being slippery, Jeanway tries to halt Haddie but he rears up on his hind legs and they both fall on top of Alterego who was almost on his feet again. All three, Haddie, Jeanway and Alterego are now a tangled , wet mess trying to get up off the wet lawn. Haddie on his side, flips around throwing his hoofs in the air and hitting Alterego in the back of the head and knocks him out. :laugh: The blood comes gushing out of the back of his head as he lays there unconcious. Jeanway, still trying to get Haddie on his feet doesn't notice and after struggeling with the aggitated Hippogriff for more than 10 minutes, chases him down the road and away from the injured and unconcious Alterego. :laugh: Sorry Man, but you asked for it. :look:

So back at the court house and this time chained to each other Hang Fenriz and Tal who had been squeeling like a little piggy stand and await the verdict,the judge turns to the jury and asks for there verdict,the whole court room is silent,Hang being the type of guy he is,starts eyeing up one of the ladys on the jury winking at her and blowing kisses :blush 2: ,when Fenriz says.."Hang dont you ever give up??"..Hang replys..."Pffff no way dude if i am going up for 25 years then i want one last look at some candy,take a good look fenriz because this might be the last time we see some eye candy"....standing there eyeing up the jury they get ready to hear the verdict when WAB runs in the court room shouting he has new evidence proveing hang and Fenriz had nothing to do with the murder of 3 Elfs,giving the judge a report from the police ballsitics expert the judge bangs his gavel and calls for order in the court room,looking down at the paper the judge says.."In light of new evidence i have to release the suspects,they are dismissed on all charges except for Tal"..WOOOHOOO shouts Hang and he grabs a cop and says.."get these chains off sucker i got a date with that lady in the jury"....with the chains off Hang jumps over the dock and heads straight for the door..."hey Hang can you give me a lift home in the "Candy Catcher""..shouts Fenriz..."sure buddie,lets roll"...so Hang and Fenriz jump in the "Candy Catcher" and head off down the road........

ILS Daughter: Would you like to sit in the garden daddy?

ILS : mmmhhmmmhmmmdmdddmm

ILS Daughter: okey daddy i wil push you into the front garden

ILS : mmdddmmhhhhahhhhmmwwww

ILS Daughter: No daddy you can,t have a beer, the doctor told us that would be bad for you now, but i can poor you a nice cold lemonade

ILS : mmmnnnnnmmmm

ILS Daughter : Here you go daddy, let me put the straw into your mouth

ILS drinks his lemonade

ILS : MMMMHHHMMNNDD

ILS Daughter: daddy you don,t have to go to the bathroom, you can do it in your chair, you are hooked up to a bottle, but i am not the one who will empty it, you,ll have to ask mom to do it

ILS :HHMMM.....HHHMMDDDMM, WWWDDMMMN

ILS Daughter : Okey i will call mom

after a while she comes back

I

LS Daughter : Mom can,t come right now she is cooking diner, we are having roastpotatoes, fresh corn an a nice T-bone steake, and for you she is making oatwheat porridge

ILS : hhhmmmmmmmddwwwwmm

A little teare comesfrom ILS,s eye