Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

2 hours later Hang is still walking around in a drunken daze grabbing some old guy Hang asks"Dude wheres my car??"...the old man just laughs and walks off,when Tal runs up and says "Hang you got to get out of here the cops are looking for you"....why?? asks Hang.."well for starters your walking around just in your boxer shorts and second you kicked 10 balls of crap out of IL7 for trashing your"girl getter" with his hot rod lawn mower"...then it all starts to come back Hang slowly remembers leaveing the party with 2 hot chicks one on each arm,the parking attendent wetting his pants IL7 laying in the mud and then my car :picard-sith: ...hang turns to Tal and says.."just tell me one thing i killed him right??"..Tal replys"almost it took 6 ppl to drag you off him thats why the cops are looking for you"..still in a daze hang cant belive what he is hearing..and asks Tal..."but what happened to the 2 chicks i was with??"...Tal has no idea and trys to change the subject back to the cop problem,Hang wont have any of it he stands in the middle of the road and pulls down his boxers and shouts.."say hello to my little friend"...just as a cop car pulls up Hang falls flat on his face....lights out.

Remembering that Tal is also a wanted man he graps Hang pulls up his pant and starts running as fast as he can. After about half an hour running he relises that he must of dropped hang somewere becuase he is no longer dragging him along. He turns around to run back and slides past the 2 fat cops chasing him he sees hang trying to getinto a car that looks just likes his but belongs to a chick He graps hang and starts dragging him again. He then spots the cop car which still has thekeys in chucks hang in the back and starts driving. Hang sits up and askes Tal if he has a licese that he replys "We dont have cars on romulas but ill give it a good go".

hangon Posted on Jul 8 2004, 09:47 PM

Hang wont have any of it he stands in the middle of the road and pulls down his boxers and shouts.."say hello to my little friend"...just as a cop car pulls up Hang falls flat on his face....lights out.

*ILS reads this post and wets his pants, his wife had to do CPR on him" :wow::clap::wow::picard-sith::wow:

~~ Not wanting to be a BuzzKill, Jeanway, politely asks to refrain from allusions to Male or female "Stuff", Please, I don't want this thread to be closed down. OK?Guys?~~

~~ Not wanting to be a BuzzKill, Jeanway, politely asks to refrain from allusions to Male or female "Stuff", Please, I don't want this thread to be closed down. OK?Guys?~~

Hmm i dont think it would be closed down for what i said but its no problem i wont be adding to this thread again,it was ment to be funny i guess my idea of a bit of fun is not well taken sorry but i think it was funny and so do a few others,what i said is a qoute from a film its in my siggy only ppl with dirty minds would think i ment something else.

Hang, come on, it's not me, just go read the rules about it. It's not me, I don't care what you say, I think your hysterical. :picard-sith:

Hang, come on, it's not me, just go read the rules about it. It's not me, I don't care what you say, I think your hysterical. :wow:

Hey i dont hold anything against you i am not that kind of guy,really my intention is not to get this thread closed down,i didnt want to offend anyone but your right rules are rules and kids come to this board so i will not make a qoute like that again....... :clap: ...but be ready Hang will be back :picard-sith:

Hang wont have any of it he stands in the middle of the road and pulls down his boxers and shouts.."say hello to my little friend"...just as a cop car pulls up Hang falls flat on his face....lights out.

Nik, still holding the plasma rifle given to him by Tal, sees Hangon in the street, and

shouts.

"Careful, man! That's what landed me in jail, and then here!"

Nik looks at the rifle, and begins talking to himself.

"Well, I guess I better go get some more grub for the party."

He tiptoes up and down the streets. Finding a little red sports car, he does a double take as he looks in the window.

"AHA!" He shouts, having spotted something in the sports car. He tries the handle and notices that the car is unlocked. Opening the door, he takes three steps back, and fires into the car. He drops the rifle, reaches in, and pulls out the charred remains of a chipmunk, a few mousetraps, and a half-eaten pack of cigarettes. He keeps the chipmunk, and throws the remaining items back in the car, closing the door and wiping off the handle with his robe.

"Yeeeeehaw!" He says. "Dinner! I better get this back to the party."

As he runs back to the rectory, two drunk elves, each with a bikini-clad woman on each arm, shout out to him.

"Nice dress, fatso!"

Nik looks over at them as he runs by. "When I get outta here, you guys are going back to the North Pole! You shoulda told the cops it was poison ivy!"

Hang, come on, it's not me, just go read the rules about it. It's not me, I don't care what you say, I think your hysterical. :wow:

Hey i dont hold anything against you i am not that kind of guy,really my intention is not to get this thread closed down,i didnt want to offend anyone but your right rules are rules and kids come to this board so i will not make a qoute like that again....... :bow: ...but be ready Hang will be back B)

I hope so :o :clap::wow: You better be!! :wow::picard-sith: Or I'll really be B)

Hey i dont hold anything against you i am not that kind of guy,really my intention is not to get this thread closed down,i didnt want to offend anyone but your right rules are rules and kids come to this board so i will not make a qoute like that again....... :bow: ...but be ready Hang will be back :wow:

I hope so B) :wow: :o You better be!! :clap::picard-sith: Or I'll really be B)

Ok i will i promise and Hang never breaks his promise B) .....just dont beat me up..lol B)

Skrawny little Jeanway beat up a big guy like you? :bow::picard-sith::wow::wow: I don't think so :clap::wow:

After greeting the guests at the door. The soft background music was hauntingly beautiful, like something out of a child's princess story book long forgotten in the tides of time itself. Echo looks at DrWho42 and tuggs on his sleeve.

"Would you like to dance, Janie." said the the Who of 42.

"Yep"

They both took each others hands and danced arround the room. Janie slowly slid her arms around his waist and his neck to hold him against her. DrWho was in his green suit for special occations and Echo was in an Elven green dress she had made for herself with the help from Luthien.

Jeanway and Fenriz join Doc and Janie on the dance floor. The lights were dim and the disco ball that hung from the ceiling speckled the room with dancing lights. Other couples two by two, joined in and danced together, slowly and romanticly. The Alteregos, the VBGs, the HeadBorgs, the Phasermans, the Xerocs, the Spacetiggers, the Hams, the Hunters, the Qs. Everyone was having a wonderful evening. :picard-sith: Then the DJ announced the "Chicken Dance"!! :wow: and the whole room went nuts!! :clap::wow:

Hang stands watching as everyone starts to do the chicken,looking down at his glass he thinks why not and walks to the dance floor and gets jiggy with it,looking across the dance floor he see's ILS in a wheel chair with both his arms broken he cant hold a drink so he has a long straw from his mouth to his drink :picard-sith: ..then the Dj says "this one is for Hang he laid his "Girly getter to rest...she will be missed"just hearing that name chokes hang up :wow: ...the record starts its Hangs fav record.."Staying alive from saturday night fever"..hang rips open his shirt showing off his john travolta medallion and starts to get down like his hero...singing to himself..."well you can tell by the way i walk i am a womens man"...in a very high pitched voice :clap:

Tal seeing everyone else dancing decides why not gets up puts his Rmulan Ale aside and stagers onto the dance floor. About 10 mins after he started dncing The police kick the door down and arest Hang and Tal and drag them both to jail.

As Luthien gets dissy with the dancing she falls into the arms of one of the policemen and gets locked up too.

"heey! I didnt do anything!!!! *curses in elvish*"

"HOLD IT, RIGHT THERE!!!" Jeanway yells across the dancefloor to her two brothers, the police officers, "What are you doing? They aren't doing anything wrong, leave them alone!!!" Jeanway gets up close to the taller brother and stands on her tip-toes and sniffs. "You been drinking, Maurice??" And you Jacques, you too? Get out of here now or I'll call the Chief and have you both thrown in the can, now get out!!" She points to the door. They leave and Luthien, Hang and Tal alone.

" Sorry guys, they're both idiots. I don't know how they ever got on the force, I think some money must have changed hands somewhere. Come on, get back out there and have fun." :picard-sith:

Tal seeing everyone else dancing decides why not gets up puts his Rmulan Ale aside and stagers onto the dance floor. About 10 mins after he started dncing The police kick the door down and arest Hang and Tal and drag them both to jail.

Why am i always getting busted in this thread??..its bad for my reputation... :rofl:

Anyway thanking jeanway for getting the cops off his back Hang heads back on to the dance floor to strut his stuff some more,looking like john travolta(his hero)Hang partys like theres no tomorrow when Tal stumbles over like some drunk horse and says to Hang.."Hang dude i am trashed call me a taxi i wanna go home"..Hang just laughs and keeps on danceing trying to catch the eye of a lady next to him when Tal falls flat on his face,bumping into Hang on his way down Hang spills his drink all over the lady next to him,Hang being the gentelmen that he is starts to wipe it off the ladys shirt when she hits him with a left hook sending Hang to the floor in one punch,dazed by the left hook Hang trys to get up but the lady finishes Hang off with a leg drop to the neck sending Hang into dream land.

Lida and Luthien sit at a table next to the dance floor. Janie and Doc joined them as does Fenriz, Hang and Tal. Hang is jumping around in his chair, still thinking he's John Travolta, and Tal likes to imitate everything Hang does, so it kind of looked like a puppet show going on at the table. Everybody was laughing and drinking and having a great time. When abruptly the music stopped and a spotlight was turned onto the doorway to the parking lot. The music started again only this time it was 'Show Tunes'. To everyone's amazement who started strutting in, dressed in tuxedos and tall black hats but Tina, followed by four elves{ Yes, Jeanways house guests}. The crowd just sat there and watched as they sang and danced for at least an hour. They sang "New York, New York", "I left My Heart in San Fransisco", "Witchita Lineman", "Oklahoma","The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia","California Dreamin", "Pin-Ball Wizard", "Proud Mary", " Please Come to Boston", "The Yellow Rose of Texas", " Kentucky Woman", " Rocky Mountain High", "Your Sure to Fall in Love with Old Cape Cod" and many more songs. At the end they presented Doc and Janie with a Key to the 'Town of Roddenberry' by it's Mayor T. Malfunction and a huge cheesecake shaped like Doc's Mansion :bow: Then the band played "Anniversary Waltz" and Doc and Janie got up and danced the last dance of the evening alone on the dance floor. :rofl: Everybody cried and applauded. Then all the colored lights went out and the house lights came on, it was time for the party to end, it after all was 5:00 in the morning. :bow::rofl:

Fenriz sees Hangon go down like a sack of potatoes and the woman finish him off. "Ouch." Fenriz remarks. Fenriz goes to get some cold water to splash on Hangon to bring him around.

Feeling the water hit his body Hang jumps up and spits out a tooth and shakes his head when Fenriz says"hang my man you ok dude??"...Hang still dazed by the left hook and the leg drop he replys.."So i get on stage right and drop the mic,walk up to these hot chicks and i am all like whats up ladys im slim shady lead singer of D12 baby"...wow thinks fenriz Hang has really lost it this time and he carrys Hang to a table where Hang just falls on it and falls back into his eminem fantasy.

::Wonders if she should run for Mayor..After all she does live in the town..But not on the Road::

::Likers her new quiet Bungalow..::

Around 7 A.M. the Reverend Monty Python stands at the open double doors to the Community Center. A great figure of a man, wild, bushy flaming red hair and beard. The sun behind him, streaming great rays onto the floor as the dust settles in the empty room, only empty now for a couple hours. Hangon's limp, drunken frame draped over a table top. Everyone else was gone. Rev. Python yelled back over his shoulder as he stood in the doorway. "Nik, Nik, ma boy, where ya be lad, come down here I be needin ya help!" Nik could be heard answering him, "I'm comin Your Royal Lordship, I'm right here" As he hustled to the Reverend's side. "Look at this mess, just look at it! And I think we got a bit of a malingerer ova there." He says as he points to Hang, who is now waking up and starting to wretch. "Get im offa there and drag im outside into the sunlight, that'll wake im up fer sure it will." Nik grabs Hang under the arms and begins to drag him outside. But he loses his grip on him and he falls to the floor. Nik tries to lift him again but for some reason can't seem to hold on to him. Nik says "Here, grab hold on ta me robes and I'll drag ya." Again Hang loses his grip. "I told ya ta 'HANGON', ya idiot!" Nik yells at this final attempt to get him outside in the sunlight. :rofl:

"I told ya ta 'HANGON', ya idiot!" ...nice word play jeanway :rofl:

So feeling the sun light hit his face Hang starts to come back out of his drunken state,Tal and fenriz look at each other when Tal says "i know this is the wrong time to mention this but we could have done with The Girly Getter right about now"....shocked by what Tal just said Fenriz moves out of the way expecting Hang to open up a can of whoop *** on Tal but Hang just smiles and says..."follow me boys"..*evil gleam in eye*...taking the guys to the parking area Hang stops and says.."behold...."The Candy Catcher"....Tal looks at Hang and says..."why is it called the Candy catcher??"...hang laughs and says.."Well girls are sweet like candy right :rofl: "..fenriz laughs and jumps in the front and yells.."I wanna ride shot gun"...Tal jumps in the back and Hang turns on his sound system,puts on his shades and says.."Lets roll"...and floors it......

I though a early morning ride will do me good.

So i drove my wheelchair up the road, my arm are still in bandage so i have to move the joystick with my mouth.

as a drove along roddenberry road i enjoyed the peace and quiet, when suddenly the sound of a big V8 engine reached my ears, the sound came from behind me and i wanted to see what it was. i turned my head to se were it came from, but i moved my head to quick and i hit the joystick of my wheelchair in a wrong way, the wheelchair went strait to the middle of the road and turned around,, the last thing i saw was the grill of a big car and a numberplate that said "Candy Catcher"

:rofl::rofl::bow:

RRiiinnnnggggg!! ::Jeanway answers her phone bedside the bed. "Yes,who is it?" she says sleepily. "This is The Rev, remember me? You we supposed ta pay me fa tha use a tha hall last night." He says angrily. "OH My God!!!" I forgot! I'm So sorry Reverend, I'll be right down to pay you. Just give me 15 minutes, alright? I promise, I'll be right there. Oh, where are you?" She asks. " I'm at the rectory, right behind the church." He answers. "OK, I'm on my way." Jeanway answers then hangs up. She tears around her room looking for something she can throw on real quick and then she runs out the door. Starting the Jag in the garage she pushes the button and the door goes up. She backs out as fast as she can then slams the car into first and floors it. Coming down the road towards her is a car she had never seen before with the license plate that says 'Candy Catcher" and the most unusual hood ornament she had had ever seen. It look like an upsidedown wheelchair. :rofl:

Suddenly i see a strange blue glowing light, some woman dressed in white dresses floate around me and are smiling at me i hear soft music, and the woman are singing in a soft tone to me, i noticed my arms aren,t in bandiges anymore and i am also floating, i am wearing a white suite and a black tie, suddenly a bright whit light appears in front of me and i want to go to it, it lures me to it, the women tell me to go to it, they tell me it is nice there, i want to go ahhhh it is so beautifful taht light aaahhhhh