Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Everyone from the garden is hustled downtown and then fingerprinted, booked, and herded into two cells, men in one and the women in another. A fat detective looks the group over. "Well, well, well. What have we got here. The Roddenberry Road Gang. Harvest time ain't coming to Roddenberry Road this year. Hahaha." he laughs as he walks off. "We're innocent, INNOCENT!" Alterego yells after him. Everyone turns and looks at Nik, who tries to slink away into a corner of the cell. "What did you get us into?" Jeanway demands. "Yeah, what?" adds Trekkiemage. Nik looks at them all and raises his hands. "It wasn't me, honest. It was them elves. They're using us all as patsies." he explains. "Well who told you to hire them anyway, they're just trouble." Fenriz says sitting alone in one corner of the men's cell because he's still covered in poop from when he tripped and fell into a full wheel barrel. "Nik, I'm gonna kick your a** when I get out of this cell." Tina threatens. "I can't go to jail, I'm the neighborhood watch captain." Transporter Malfunction complains. Everyone starts yelling at once, accusing each other and Nik especially of getting them all in big trouble. The guards come in to the holding area and turn a firehose on all of them until they calm down. Sitting on a bench dripping wet but now clean at least Fenriz sneezes. "Crap, now I'm catching cold." Everyone else starts sneezing as well.

Echo sits in the corner and rings out her hair as the water drips to the ground. She looks like a er... drowned rat? if that is the expression... drowned cat? uh yea you get the picture, "Ben, you were right, that portable hair dryer that I took apart would have come in handy."

=Roddenberry Road's Jail=

Still dripping wet, DrWho42 wrenched the water out from his eerie-gloomed sky-tie, and removed the water from his bullet-proof bowler-hat.

"Jail? This will probably bore or annoy me..." DrWho42 reached for his pseudo-copper steam-punkish belt, and activated the "INTERPHASIC-TITISTIC MODE(!!!!!)".

Ignoring the fact that he should fall through the floor, he reaches through the grey jail-house walls, and he reached through it to get to Janie's arm.

" hug.gif :blink: :bow: Come on Janie, let's leave the jailhouse. *hands her a belt, if she hasn't have one already, or some device with the same abilities* Oh, the rest of you will be fine... I could bring some equipment in from my lab later... Or so... Come on Janie." *he took her hand, and they both walked through the walls and fences of the jail without detection from the guards.*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

After about twenty minutes Echo and DrWho42 are thrown back into their cells after their ill-fated escape attempt. DrWho has been stripped to his underwear by the police when they searched him for anymore of his gadgets. Everyone tries to get some sleep that night but Nik has a bad case of flatulence. Everyone threatens to kill him when they get out of jail. The next day they are all dragged in front of the judge. "Fenriz, Jeanway, Nik, 3 of 7, Hangon, Alterego, the Unicorn Hunter, mjham, Ambassador Tinadoll, Unadopted Angelic, Echo, DrWho42, Ktrek, TrekkieMage, Transporter Malfunction. How do you all plead?" the judge asks. They all plead innocent, except for Tina, who's had enough. "Let me go, I didn't do anything!" Tina demands. "Quiet." the judge orders. "Make me!" Tina dares, throwing a handful of gummy bears at him that she had hidden in her pocket. "I find you in contempt. bailiff take her back to her cell." Tina is dragged off kicking and screaming.

Back in their cells they all are led out one by one to make their one phone call. Alterego calls VBG but gets his answering machine, 3 of 7 spends twenty minutes trying to assimilate the phone before being brought back to the cell, Ktrek calls the wrong number by mistake, Unicorn Hunter hits the redial button and dials the same wrong number as Ktrek, Hangon calls ILikeSeven who thinks Hangon is a telemarketer and then hangs up on him, DrWho calls himself two days in the past and spends the entire phone calls quoting 1984 to himself(s), MJ calls Alterego before remembering he's locked up too, Trekkiemage calls her psychic friend, Echo takes the phone apart and begins reassembling it into a hair dryer, Transporter Malfunction spends several minutes trying to figure out how to call anyone on a hair dryer before he's led back to his cell, Tina reassembles the phone and calls Paramount to demand that they cancel Enterprise, Jeanway calls a lawyer but is hung up on after she refuses to pay them a cash retainer, Nik calls a 976 number before making a lewd remark to a female police officer who demonstrates a nasty choke hold on him, Fenriz sits in front of the phone and leafs through a phone book, he stops when he sees a really cheap looking ad:

C & S Bailbonds and Lawn Service

:bow: Fenriz shrugs and dials the number. A few hours later Crunch and Snader meet the group on the steps of the Roddenberry County Jail. "There ya go, free for now. Course you all go skippin out we owns yer houses so stick around town eh?" the fat gnome, Crunch says while his partner Snaders keeps the motor running in their brown van that has the words C & S painted on the side in metallic blue letters. Jeanway looks around then asks "Where's Nik and Tina or DrWho and Echo?"

Sitting in a cell with Echo and DrWho who are being held pending charges on their escape attempt, Tina fumes after having been found in contempt for the gummybear incident. Nik is in the cell next to her, being held on an indecent exposure charge from when he last visited Graceland. "Don't feel bad darlin' Nik's here with you." he says. Tina growls at him."When I get out of here I'm going to kick your a**, you mullethead."

Echo sits in her little corner of the world with Ben. Well little corner of the jail cell.

"You know... it would be very simple to short out a force field but they have bars... unless anyone has silk and has something to wet it with... when silk is wet it's usually strong.. we could bend the bars and make a.. Hello nice jail gaurd I wasn't saying anything about using silk to bend bars and escpae! I know let's play a game, I read your mind and if what i say is true then you step towards the key and hand the key to me and let us go with out a fight. But if what I say is false then you can go back to your work."

The gaurd grumbles and takes the rusty keys out of his pocket and waves them towards Echo. "How about NOT." he says.

"sure thing sir whatever you want." :bag: :busted:

After that encounter Echo makes friends with the wall by doing this action... :bow::nono: :blink: :bow:

After about twenty minutes Echo and DrWho42 are thrown back into their cells after their ill-fated escape attempt. DrWho has been stripped to his underwear by the police when they searched him for anymore of his gadgets.

=Roddenberry Road's Jail=

( Ehm... Am I still in my underwear? :blink: Erm... Ok... Hmmm, I guessed they overlooked Janie, since she usually makes her gadgets out of anything in her current surroundings... [unless they searched her through too, although I guess all my clothing was a gadget in some way and/or fashion...] Anyways.... )

"Will you quit talking to that wall :bow: Hmmmm, I guess your silk idea might work... Although it's not one of the types that need to have a certain amount of crazy-ness to work...

Hmmm, is that silk? Hmmm, it might be one of those ultra-light weight nanotechno-produced materials from... Hmmm, I guess the New Eurasian years... Before period in our geological history that our Earth's plates started drifting out into space... 'Twas because of the new atomic weapons of that time-era....

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm rambling again. I can't keep track of what temporal-zones your clothing comes from... That's your job... Ok, I guess I'll help be the look-out, but if he's suspicious, he'll blame the other guy for our second escape plan...

Good luck Janie..."

jv10_thumb.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

So after getting back from being finger printed Hang and Fenriz head to Hangs house for a cold one,they both sit down on the deck chairs in the garden when fenriz says to Hang.."hey Hang when you gonna go for a drive in your new "girly getter?"....hang replys"right after this cold one but we better go see how nik is doing with my old babe magnet"..so the 2 jump in hangs "girly getter"..and head off to niks place,as they are driving along they see a police box apear in the middle of the road,Hang has to make a sharp turn to miss it,Hang says"d.amn drunk driving time travellers" :bow:

All of a sunnden the Doc, Echo and Tina feel a little strange as the molecules are taken apart and reassembled on board the Romulan Warbirds transporter pad with Tal Shiar 8472 standing there. He asks if everyone is ok who all ansew yes and hands the Doc some spare trousers. Tina then asks where nik is and Tal said he decided to leave him there for a bit.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:bow:

=Tal Shiar 8472's cool Romulan Warbird=

Its Long-range Teleportin' Room

( Thanx for the thought, Luthien :blink: )

:bow: "That was kind-of left-field... But it got us out of jail..."

"No Monopoly references!", said Echo. "Ok, I wasn't going to use that line anyways..." DrWho42 took a thorough view of the Warbird.

"Do you serve that ale, Tal Shiar?", said DrWho42.

Echo knitted back the silk (or at least silk-like futuristic material) back onto her clothing, since she needed not to use that plan to get out of jail for free.

As she walked out of the Romulan ship, took a glance at the July sun, and looked down. She noticed the blue box known as the T.A.R.D.I.S. materializing rather dishevedly in the middle of the road, with an usual 21st-centuryish car nearly missing it.

"d.amn drunk driving time travellers!", the driver said.

A little after, a drunk future-DrWho42 came out carrying a Romulan Ale bottle in hand, and dropped sleeping onto the road.

So Echo gave a sigh, and went back in to alter some threads of the future...

jv10_thumb.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Nik sits on the bench in his jail cell next to some skinny punk.

"What're ya in for, pops?" The kid says.

"Maintaining a marijuana crop." Nik grumbles, and his begins scratching his neck furiously.

"Got any left?" The kid says.

"Yeah, right here in my pocked, you dumb sh- "

"Hey, I was just asking!"

As Nik and the kid sit still in the humid heat, Nik continues scratching his face, neck, hands, belly, and back. Two elves dressed in business suits and carrying briefcases walk in.

"You little b*st***s! What did I say about drugs on my work crew! When I get outta here, I'm gonna ship you back to Santa Clause in a box!" Nik grabs the bars and shakes the door.

"I'm sorry, sir." One says in a squeaky voice. "I believe you are thinking of someone else. We represent the law firm representing the elves employed for the Keebler cookie company. Your employees sent us here with a message and to try to get you out of jail so you may resume your reasonable employment."

Nik reaches through the bars. "Get over here so I can rip your ears off!" He growls. The elf in the black pinstripe siut places a piece of paper in Nik's hands, which, for some strange reason are red and inflamed. Nik opens the paper and reads a note written in crayon. He recognizes the handwriting of one of his elf employees.

"Dear Fat-Boy, Sorry you ended up in the klink, larda**. However, it's not what you think. When you told me and Shaky Jake to go to the garden store and get some nice plants, we thought we'd pull a joke, and go get some poison ivy for the

garden! Pretty funny, eh? It wasn't Mary-Jane that you planted. It was poison ivy. By now, the whole block must have it, but it's tough to prove because the fuzz burned down the entire garden."

The elf across the bar speaks up. "The police laboratory has agreed to analyze the ashes to confirm our findings. If things go well, you'll be out of here by this afternoon." The elf hands Nik a card, and leaves.

Nik crumples up the note and starts laughing, scratching his back on the wall of the cell at the same time.

3 of 7 spends twenty minutes trying to assimilate the phone before being brought

LOL :bow:

All of the sudden a Friendly Borg Cube beams out 3 of 7 from the jail ( it's her Cube ). Then she was onboard she thought:

Okey, now let's see how this all mess actually started, and how must be done to clear it all up...

Then she tapped a console.

:blink:

Walking down the charred remains of the garden, Jeanway stops occasionally to pick through the dirt. Seeing it's hopeless and they need to start again she pulls out her cell and calls ILikeSeven. "Hi, you busy?" She asks him. "No, just listening to some Weird Al." He answers. "Would you be interested in coming down to the Community garden with your roto-tiller and doing a job for us?" She asks. " Sure, no problem." He answers. "Just give me a few minutes to get it onto the pick-up and I'll be right there. "Great!" Jeanway relpies. Jeanway waits for ILikeSeven to show up. After a few minutes, he arrives in his Ram. He jumps out and surveys the garden with Jeanway. " Yep, let's just plow everything under and start again." He says. Jeanway starts to cry and blubbers. "Everything was coming up so nicely and now this has set us back a whole month." ILikeSeven answers. "Hey maybe we'll have a long summer and maybe a warm fall." Jeanway stops crying and says. "You think so?" ILikeSeven answers. "Sure, happens all the time around here." Since Jeanway had only moved here last year she wasn't sure about the seasons yet. "Great, how much do I owe ya?" She asks. " AWWW, it's nothin, it's for the neighborhood." ILikeSeven answers. He gets his roto-tiller back up on his truck and drives away.

Again Jeanway makes a call, this time to 'Roddenberry Rosalia' the only garden center in town. She pulls a list of plants she wants delivered from her pocket and reads it to the gentleman at the other end of the phone. "How long before you can deliver them?" She asks. "Right now? That'd be great. Sure, I'm here, I'll wait for you then." She ends the call and waits. She goes to her locked shed on the edge of the field to get out the tools she will need to start planting again. She unlocks the door and opens it. Instantly a commotion inside the shed startles her and she slams the door shut quickly and leans against it and listens. She hears tiny voices whispering. It's the elves who disappeared into the woods the day before when the cops showed up. She opens the door up again and says " Alright you guys, get outa there, now." The four elves, still wearing the T-Shirts nik made them wear saying ' If you catch me planting marajiuana, Beat the crap out of me.' They come prancing out as if nothing was wrong. She stands with her arms folded across her chest and eyeballs the little Craphounds. "Alright, you guys." She begins. "This is how it's goin down. Since it's your fault the garden was burned, you going to replant it." They all looked at each other, grumbling under their breath. Just then the delivery truck from the garden center pulls up. Two men begin unloading the truck then leave. "OK, get to work!" She orders the elves.

Tal decided that because the garden was burnt down he would give Jeanway a secret formula he stole from dr who that makes the plants grow quicker. He didnt tell Jeanway were it cmae from incase she called the cops.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:bow:

Sitting back in his deck chair hang opens a cold one..aaaa he says as he swallows a mouth full,when he starts to smell something strange...hmm hope that ELF thats tied to the tree is not dead yet i still need it for target practice..hehe...still wondering what the smell is Hang gets up walks across to Tal's place,Hey Tal shouts Hang what is that smell...oh thats just niks little crop growing in his back yard..replys Tal...cool cant wait till its ready then :blink: aha so thats why the cops busted us all they even scratched my"Girly Getter"trying to open the trunk..*hang looks mad*..dam.n cops should have justed asked for the key :bow: well i am off down the road to cause some trouble wanna come?? i hear there are two hot chicks just moved in at Nr69...says Hang......*Hang walks off beer in hand*..wait up Hang shouts Tal why not.

riiite ....

*owns a high rise apartment building that he owns.the entire top 6 floors are converted into a giant house thinger, which he lives in. THe rest of the place is for servants and friends and stuff.* Looks down on everyone from top of apartment building

=Roddenberry Road=

"Hmmmm, I guess I should walk Krakozium...." DrWho42 thought to himself.

Krakozium, named after some still unexistent element in this neck of the neighborhood of possibilties, was a mysterious and large dark shadow of what looked to be like an enormous raven.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

ok hangon stop tortureing my elves they are the tall ones are the police department so fear them. And LOTB my tree mansion of cara organao is so much taller than your apartment. but anyways

soon a loud explosion sound is heard underneath hagon, the elven police invade the complex and arreset hagon. The elves read hagon his rights and hagon gives them the finger so now he is in a tree prison, that cant be cut down, and is going to be put on trial tommorow morning.

Soon hagon wakes up and finds luthien asleep out side in a tree. Ok hagon says the elves are invading

After a full day of planting, Jeanway supervising the four elves, they were all exhausted. Jeanway could see how tired they were. No tricks or magic were allowed so they had to work hard. The moaning and complaining about their backs started late in the afternoon just as the last pallet of plants were set in the freshly, tilled soil. The sun was setting behind the trees and the crickets were starting to chirp, the tree frogs began their serenade also.

Jeanway, tired and hungry decided to invite the four elves back to her house for take out pizza and a long sit in the hot-tub with her. :bow: When she asked them, they all started jumping up and down and clapping their hands. "Come on then." She said. They all jumped in her little pick-up and drove back to her house.

"I want you all to shower before you get in there you know!" She yelled as they got out of the truck and ran behind the house. "Yez Ma'am" They said all together. The tallest one asked. "And where might we find this thing called 'shower'? Jeanway took them to the pool house and turned the shower on for them. They all stood there and laughed. "We go in there and get wet? Then we go in there and get wet?" He said as he pointed out the window at the hot-tub. They all went into hysterical laughter at this prospect but did as she asked.

Ok your Honor

I can't speak for the rest of us but i have decided to move out of RR

And into Roddenberry town to be closer to my businesses..BEsides all this riff raff makes me dizzy

JUDGE SONJA MOLIEAUX PRESIDING......................

"Ms. Tinadoll! I cannot understand how your decision to move out of Roddenberry Road and into The Town of Roddenberry has any bearing on your case of contempt of court and assaulting a judge with gummy bears!!! :bow: That doesn't change anything. I sentence you to 30 days in the County Jail and a fine of $10,000.! She bangs her gavel! "Take her to jail, bailiff!

Next Case!!!!! She yells.

Bailiff announces: Mr. Nik Snuffellufagapallo!!!

Judge Sonja Molieaux Presiding..................

Mr. Snuffellufagapallo, how do you plead on your case of "Indecent Exposure?

"Guilty, your Honor, with malace and forethought. :blink: The courtroom moans!!

" Well, Mr. Snuffellufagapallo, what kind of name is that anyway? The judge asked. It's a cross between a Muppet and a Greek, your honor. Nik answered meekly. "Ah, I can see the resemblance." She said.

She continued. "In my 30 years of sitting on this bench I have never seen the likes of you come down the pike before, you are one of a kind Mr. Snuffellufagapallo." Nik said " Thank you your honor, I do try." The Judge bangs her gavel. "Shut up, I'm not finished!" Nik says. "Oh sorry, I thought you were complimenting me." Judge Molieaux replies. "Hardly Sir. Now shut up and listen to me, no more interruptions, you got that Mister???" She says as she shakes her gavel at him. Nik began to sweat and shake, then answered " Yes Sir, uh um, I mean Ma'am."

In light of your previous record, Sir, I hereby sentence you to one year in residence at the Church of the Holy Grail Rectory. Under the supervision and tutalage of Reverend Monty Python, and God help you if you cross him, Sir. Take him away Bailiff.

The courtroom now empty, the Judge sits at her bench writing. She begins to sniff. "What's that terrible odor Rusty? Can you smell that? " Rusty walks around the room in front of the bench and on the floor he see it. A small, round brown thing on the floor, stinking up all the air on that side of the courtroom. Rusty pulls out his hankerchief and picks it up and gives it a quik whiff, ""AWWKK, Good GOD!" He says loudly. "What is it?" The judge asks. "Right next to Mr. Snuffellufagapallo's chair. Looks like some kind of animal poop. I'll go flush it down the John. Rusty runs out of the courtroom holding his nose. The Judge says to herself. " Where's that can of Lysol Spray???" Meanwhile back in his cell, Nik is laughing to himself. :bow:

Ok your Honor

I can't speak for the rest of us but i have decided to move out of RR

And into Roddenberry town to be closer to my businesses..BEsides all this riff raff makes me dizzy

Well, I wish you wouldn't move out of the neighborhood, but I've got a nice bungalow listed in town just north of the business district. It's close enough that you can stop by as often as you want. :blink:

...or there's a great place here on the peaceful end of the street; we haven't had an elf sighting in weeks. :bow:

A bungalow sounds nice

just keep me away from those niosy and Nosy neighbors!

Fenriz walks down Roddenberry Road on his way to the Church of the Holy Grail Rectory, which sits at the corner of Roddenberry Road and Paramount Avenue. Going around to the side entrance he finds the Reverend in the courtyard behind the church watering some flowers. "Hello, Reverend. I thought I'd come visit Nik. How's he holding up?" Fenriz asked. The Reverend Monty Python was a giant of a man, with a firey head of red hair that suited his temper. He grabbed Fenriz's hand and shook it heartily. "Ah he's whinin' like a little girl but I reckon he'll find the error of his ways, even if I have to work him to death." the Rev. said with a smile so broad it almost convinced Fenriz that the man might be kidding. "You'll find your friend in the dorm with the rest of the neer-do wells." Rev. Python said, motioning to the red brick building that housed those the Roddenberry County Court sent here for rehabilitation.

Fenriz found Nik in the bathroom of the dormitory, he was on his hands and knees scrubbing the tile floor with a toothbrush, swearing under his breath. Fenriz stood in the doorway watching for a minute before he reached over and flushed one of the toilets. "If you got that dirty I'll kill ya!" Nik screamed, turning around. Seeing Fenriz he smiled. "Well, You're a sight for sore eyes Fen." Getting up slowly Nik groaned and held his back, Fen could see that he had lost weight and had to hold his pants up with one hand. "Sorry I can't talk much, I got to get this bathroom cleaned before it's suppertime in the soup kitchen. I swear this Reverend is gonna be the death of me. He works us to death and feeds us nothin' but healthy food, he won't even let me gamble." Nik complains. Just then the gnomes, Crunch and Snaders come looking for Nik. "Come on ya lazy slug. The Reverend wants us three ta shovel some fertilizer in the garden." Crunch says. "Alright, I'm comin ya little b****rd. Can you believe I have to bunk with that pair of frauds? Me!" Nik says, almost bursting into tears. Fenriz left him a few minutes later in the garden as Nik and the two gnomes work under the stern supervision of Rev. Python.

As night fell, Jeanway left the elves in the shower and went into her house. Returning in a few minutes in her bathing suit. She went to the pool house and observed all four elves still in the shower, laughing and playing 'drop the soap'. "Come on you guys, let's get into the hot-tub. Here are some suits you can put on, I don't want to see anything I shouldn't be seeing now, put these on BEFORE you come outside, OK? She asked. " Yea, we'll put em on, just leave'm we'll be right out." One of the elves yelled from behind the curtain. Jeanway walked around the pool and the hot-tub lighting the torches and then slipped into the hot-tub and waited for her four guest to join her. Just then she heard "PIZZA MAN!" Someone yelled from the driveway. " I'm out back!" She answered. The pizza devilery guy walked into the backyard carrying six pizza boxes stacked one on top of the other. 'Just put them down right here." She told him, then handed him a hundred dollar bill and said "Keep the change." Thanks He said as he turned and left. Just then, smelling the food, all four of the elves came running out of the poolhouse, sans suits. "Hey, your suits!" She yelled as she covered her eyes. They all ran back in and came right back out, this time with their butts covered. They got into the hot-tub and Jeanway opened the top box and asked "Who's hungry?" They all charged at her to get to the pizzas. Sitting on the edge of the tub, all four devoured all but one pizza. Jeanway got out, grabbed it and went over to the picnic table and ate in peace.

Early in the evening Fenriz is in his backyard planting some shrubs to replace those sacrificed for the Roddenberry Road neighborhood cookout. Fenriz is humming to himself as he works until he's yanked out of his little moment of peace by a pizza box that comes sailing out of Jeanway's backyard and hits him in the head. "What the h***?" Fenriz exclaims. Looking over the top of the fence he sees four of Nik former workers horsing around in Jeanway's hottub, gobbling pizza and taking turns dunking each other under the water. Fenriz looks around and sees Jeanway sitting by herself at the picnic table. Running into his house he quickly washes his hands and grabs a bottle of wine. Walking over to Jeanway's house he opens the gate and walks over to her, "Mind if I join you?" Jeanway looks up at him and smiles. "Sure, I can't finish this whole pizza alone." Fenriz sets the bottle of wine on the table and says, "Chateau Picard, I've heard it goes well with pizza." "I'll go get some glasses." Jeanway laughs. Jeanway comes back in a few minutes with two glasses, Fenriz tells her about his visit with Nik. Hearing his situation she can't help but laugh. "That ought to teach him to shape up." she remarks. Fenriz and Jeanway spend the rest of the evening talking about the craziness is rampant on Roddenberry Road. "Oh my, it's really late." Jeanway exclaims after a while, "I need to get some sleep." She walks Fenriz to the gate. "Well good night." Fenriz says. "Night." Jeanway says, then she kisses Fenriz on the lips and shuts the gate behind her. Fenriz stands there stupified for several minutes and then finds his way back home after walking halfway down the block in the wrong direction.