Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Sometimes I think of this site as one big neighborhood, kinds like that movie the Burbs. We all have our house on Roddenberry Road, some of us neighbors get along, some of us don't. There's all kinds of little stories and adventures and squabbles going on but we all live on the same street. It's a kooky neighborhood but I love it here, we're all so crazy only we could put up with each other even when our dogs accidentally crap on each other's lawns. :laugh:

My house is the one with the yard in need of a trim and a heap of a car parked half on the grass and half on the driveway. You know, the one where the guy in boxer shorts and a ratty robe drags the trash out to the curb at 2pm on the day after the trash is actually picked up and let's the mail pile up in his mailbox until it's almost bursting and the postman has to cram it in there with a crowbar. Howdy neighbors. :bow:

Mine is right across the street ..Its a two level pink house with a white picket fence.My house has Gnomes and plastic Gummy bears!

And i have a huge garden

Inside its a orginzed mess ..But you can smell all kinds of nice food coming out of my house. And i have all 1000 million channels of cable

Our House is neat and tidy on the Inside we've a nice Porch outside on the House and a small Garden full of plants and IV hanging plants on the Porch and some more plants on the side of the House and some other various plants in the backyard along with a nice place to sit on this patio set of Chairs and a Umbrella and a new cover over all of that.

:bow::laugh: :wub: :hug:

Mines one of those weird houses where everything is nerdy, geekiy, and electronic :bow:

:laughh:

hehe...

Along the Roddenberry Road... My house would be recognized as the creepy old haunted mansion... Something like the Addams's residence... But unfortunately, their's was not haunted...

People would go: "Oooh, there's where DrWho42 lives! Beware! Strange things goes on up there..."

-and they'd make up different tales to what goes on up onto the mysteriously mansion up upon the high hill that overlooks Roddenberry Road..

afhouse1.jpg

It would be a mix of The Addams Family, The Munsters, (maybe Mister Rogers Neighborhood... Trolley sure did rock), the crazy inventing mad scientist, and probably some other things...

Click for Spoiler:

house01.jpghouse02.jpg

house03.jpgrocket1.jpg

*eerie green fog arises from the DrWho42 house at night*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Guest Guest

My house would be like the house in the haunting(Hill House) or the house Whipstaff, I love those haunted houses, beautiful arcitecture and spirit and secret passages and full of mystery.

This is Assuming I'm not living with Ben hee hee ^-^

Yes Echo, it did sound familiar :laugh:

HMM, My house is a very, very fine house. With two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard. Now everything is easy cause of youuuuu. {That's a song I just heard today :laugh: }

O.K. My house. Well, it would be right next to Fenriz's house. He's always peeking through the hedges at me when I wash my car in the drive-way. I always hard spray him with the hose and he runs :laugh: Usually in his robe and boxers. :o And my house is right across the street from ILikeSeven's house. He does the same thing only with binoculars :nono: That's why the front of his house is always soaked. :laugh: Hmm, location, location, location :blink: There is alot more to tell but I'll come back, I need to go get hose out. :laugh:

So Jeanway lives near fenriz275's house (with Ambassador tinadoll's house being right across from the street of his)...

And ILikeSeven's house is right across the street from Jeanway's...

And I guess Echo will be living, with me, in our haunted house upon the hill :laugh:

Someone should make a map :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

My house is in the shape of a giant pyramid. It'd be black and have hot pink flames painted on the bottom. There would be no lawn, just gravel spray painted lime green. In my garage (i.e. the smaller pyramid where the car lives) would be a black Corvette Stingray with hot pink flame decals, and a hot pink leopard print interior. Inside would be a disarray of modern-style furniture in loud annoying colors. At least one room would have hot pink shag carpeting. It would be EXTREMELY unorganized.

That sounds so sweet! :laugh:

*The top of the DrWho42 Haunted Mansion pops open, and out comes a strangely anachronistic/futuristic/Victorian helicopter*

"Hello neighbors! :laugh: *he says through a sound-wave amplifier* How is everyone doing on Roddenberry Road?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'm the one with the really tall fence who you see scurry out to the mailbox in her PJ's every morning to mail a big stack of stuff. :laugh:

If you manage to get invited beyond the fence, you'll see an impressive rose garden... and a menagerie of kid's toys. The inside of the house is always in a slight bit of disarray, but I can't live without just a little mess.

I'd also be one of the ones who'd throw big barbecues in the summer. I'll even have a keg just as long as everyone leaves their cars at home! :laugh:

LOP, LOP, LOP, LOP, LOP, LOP, LOP.............THAT DA*NM CONTRAPTION FLIES OVER JEANWAY'S HOUSE, AGAIN!!! WAKING HER OUT OF A SOUND SLEEP. SHE'S MAD AS H*LL AND SHE'S NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

" Doc?" she yells up the hill. "I want to talk to you!" She runs up the hill towards the monstrosity of a house. " Come here, quit runnin!" She yells to Doc42 as she chases him around the house. :laugh::laugh: There he goes :laugh:

After dealing with Ben, Jeanway comes back home and sees Alterego chasing WeareBorg down the street yelling " I told you to stay on topic, didn't I, Come here, quit runnin!" :laugh: She turns the hose on both of them then runs in the house and hides. :laugh::laugh:

::AT steps out of her house::

MORNIN EVERYONE

ANYONE WANT FRESH BAKED MUFFINS

WHATS THE HURRY?????

On topic.Do i have to ?

After being dealt with by Jeanway, he goes and greets Ambassador_tinadoll...

"I'd like some muffins :laugh:"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Would you like Blueberry,Rasin,bannana nut or Corn

::Welcomes him in to her house::

Mind the Dog...

How is Echo today?

Would you like Blueberry,Rasin,bannana nut or Corn

::Welcomes him in to her house::

Mind the Dog...

How is Echo today?

"Hmmm, surprise me with any flavour...

Hmmmm, Echo is doing... Okay... *noticing her defying present-day physics*"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

::looks at echo on the Ceiling::

Darling there is a floor!Come have a muffin

::Hands a blueberry one and a glass of milk to Dr Who::

"Oooh, nice :laugh: *eats muffin and drinks milk*

Thanx :laugh: *waits for Janie to come off the ceiling* Is anyone else planning to come to your house, Tina?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"Um, I'll sit here on the wall and watch the dance lesson, while I eat these delicious muffins..."

*gets out radio communicator*

"WEAREBORG, is the machine finished yet?"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

*wants to walk on the cieling but doesn't see one so walks on the sky instead.*  :laugh:

Echo SkyWalker? :laugh::laugh: where have I heard that before, hmmm :laugh: SkyWalker, SkyWalker??? :laugh:

Waking with the birds, Jeanway throws on her bibs and a T-back and her flip-flops. " Come on Baby Tongue, it's time for our walk." She says to her 9 foot long Monitor Lizard. :laugh::laugh:

Strolling down Roddenberry Road, Baby Tongue scampers behind her, not missing a step. When suddenly she bolts across the road towards VBG who is coming out of his house and walking towards his car. :laugh: " BABY!!!" Jeanway screaches "Come back here!!" VBG spots Baby Tongue running towards him, her mouth open and slobber dripping from her lips. :blink: "HOLY CRAP!" He yells as he jumps on the hood of his car then up on the roof and stands there with his briefcase. He pulls out his cell phone and calls 911. Within minutes two cruisers and a Meat Wagon come barrelling down Roddenberry Road sirens blairing, knocking over trash cans and nearly running Fenriz and ILikeSeven over as they were fighting in the street. :laugh: "That wasn't necessary VBG, I can handle her!" Jeanway yelled at him as he stood atop his car shaking and sweating. :nono: Jeanway locked the leash onto Baby Tongue's collar and led her back home. Waving to the police, her two brothers, as they passed her going in the opposite direction. " Go back in your house, Nosebag." She said to Tina as she passed her house. :laugh:

"Um, I'll sit here on the wall and watch the dance lesson, while I eat these delicious muffins..."

*gets out radio communicator*

"WEAREBORG, is the machine finished yet?"

lastresort.jpg

42.gif

Noone gets out of my famous dance lessons! *gets drwho42 out of the corner and teaches him how to dance* :blink:

Nosebag?

Dahhhhhhling..I am just going over to get my dance lessons from Madame luthien..

Come by the shop later for a sandwich and we will talk