Sign in to follow this  
Tal

Prator Names

Nice and simple could someone tell me a name of a prator not including shinzon becasue he is not a romulan.

Thanks

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:dude:

K thanks if ya can think of any more post them hear plz.

:dude:

Shinzon is Romulan. There is also Hiren and also a Romulan vessel named Praetor, note correct spelling, V, P R A E T O R .

Edited by Jeanway

Ah I can see it now, the article "Trekkies revive Roman government structure" :dude:

I'm sure the Romulan government will dispute this but there has to have been a Praetor somewhere along the line named SKippy. :dude:

Ok thanks for the correct spelling and all the names. I am sure there isnt a praetor called SKippy and if there was it was a romulan messing around with u foolish humans to confuse you and prove how gullable u are.

Logically yes, but philosophically no. In his mind he is a Reman, he stands for them, and supports them.

T'Son, what was the point of that completely random and totally stupid post? This thread is for Romulans, NOT Ferengi. Save things like that for a PM or the Cotton Candy Factory, please.

I tried to look online for some Praetor's but I couldn't find any. Maybe their names are a state secret or something. Romulans are a wee bit paranid. :bow:

T'Son, what was the point of that completely random and totally stupid post?

It wasn't totally randem since you were picking fun at the federation so I should be able to pick fun at Romulans :bow:

I personally do not think it would be a good idea for u to pick on the Romulans in side the Romulan embassy. The reason we say the federation are silly is because they belive we once had a Praetor called SKippy.

:laugh:

We were responding to someone who was first picking fun at the Romulans. Keep in mind, T'Son, that people come to the Romulan Embassy because they LIKE Romulans. You are one of the few people here who hates Romulans, and there are more of us than you. If you insult us, we will retaliate.

Who said I hated Romulans? We're drifting off topic, lets stay on the topic please. Ok, Shinson was a praetor, he held the office so he is.

T'son, two wrongs don't make a right...(yay, cliches)

Now three wrongs...*chases after T'son with a hardened/old/modly cheesecake*

who said there were wrongs exchanged? *Q appears* Step away from T'Son, lower your cheesecake and stuff or you can say bye bye to your new bike!

Okay T'Son, I am backing QSMB up with a Romulan warbird. And that is a very nice HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION of Q. Sorry that you are on your own, but we Spock-and-Romulan-lovers must stick together.

I know shinzon was a Praetor but i said dont include him because i already new about him. and Valeris dont forgett about my fleet of Romulan Warbirds that are about to disengage cloak in front of u. ( Cant let u have all the action :lol: )

:look:

Thanks you for your welcome however my Fleet has already dealt with the problem and has left again :theforce: :P .

:clap: