Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

Lovely, Tasteful Erotic T/t'p Video

Yeah TUH really hates T'Pol for some reason. But thats ok. To each thier own.

Some reason? how about she made a choice to put the entire human race at risk in to order to gratify her physical desires (the drugs).

MR seems to think if I watch some steamy scenes I will overlook T'Pols character deficiency and that's kind of an insult to me.

KM, you're very anti-religion so I know you know what a hypocrit is. I think T'Pol is a hyprocrit. And her preaching to Archer about stealing the warp coil while diverting repairs from the ship to open up the cargo bay (so she could access her drugs) is on par with lecturing someone about going to church then cheating your business partners during the week. If you think my opinion is bad you must not be reading other peoples posts.

If you want to criticize me for thinking people should be responsible for their actions go ahead.

I never liked T'Pol before (like many I don't like the ENT portrayal of Vulcans) but this is way beyond that - this now involves principles.

If David Lynch ever directs an episode of Enterprise, I'm sure it will be just like that. The only thing missing was Trip sucking down Marlboro's and wearing a snake skin jacket, "as a symbol of his individuality and belief in personal freedom".

Yeah TUH really hates T'Pol for some reason. But thats ok. To each thier own.

Some reason? how about she made a choice to put the entire human race at risk in to order to gratify her physical desires (the drugs).

MR seems to think if I watch some steamy scenes I will overlook T'Pols character deficiency and that's kind of an insult to me.

KM, you're very anti-religion so I know you know what a hypocrit is. I think T'Pol is a hyprocrit. And her preaching to Archer about stealing the warp coil while diverting repairs from the ship to open up the cargo bay (so she could access her drugs) is on par with lecturing someone about going to church then cheating your business partners during the week. If you think my opinion is bad you must not be reading other peoples posts.

If you want to criticize me for thinking people should be responsible for their actions go ahead.

I never liked T'Pol before (like many I don't like the ENT portrayal of Vulcans) but this is way beyond that - this now involves principles.

No offense TUH, but could you just get this made into a sticky and stick a link whenever you want to rant about T'Pol?

We get it. You don't like her. Fine. Let's move on.

P.S. I didn't like the video. I think the person who put it together did a great job with the technical side of it, but it was more than a little cheesy.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

No offense TUH, but could you just get this made into a sticky and stick a link whenever you want to rant about T'Pol?

We get it.  You don't like her.  Fine.  Let's move on.

Apparently you don't get it - as your post so aptly indicates. That's why I keep trying to explain - just something that happens when people feel the need to attack me. I don't expect people to agree but if I'm going to be criticized at least make sure you've got your reason right.

That's all I want - to be criticized for what I actually think rather than some blanket "oh, she just doesn't like T'Pol". From what I've read there are people here who like her less than I do.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Oh, I get it.  And there was no attack there.

Really? First of all, you weren't the "attack" I was referring to but I still don't think you "get it"

Sorry for the confusion, but you mixed the attack comment and the don't get it in the same paragraph so you can see how I might think you meant me, right? I do get it - I just don't agree with you and don't care to discuss it anymore, which was the intent of my post. I realise it was rather acerbic, but hey, that's how I feel about the whole love/hate thing with T'Pol with some people here. Let's move past it.

Let's get back on topic please, this thread is about the video not T'Pol's character.

I liked the video VERY much. It includes all the sensual scenes between Trip and T'Pol. And the music was a perfect match.

In the beginning I didn't like the idea of a relation between the two of them and I still think Malcolm would fit better to her. But I have to admit the writers deal with the relationsship very good. I like the slow but steady development .

I do not like this whole drug story. It's just not "logical". T'Pol left her assignment to join the Xindi mission and supported it in every way. Now she acts so weak, so selfish? No, this makes no sense to me.