Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

Lovely, Tasteful Erotic T/t'p Video

:flex: :) It was created by the very talented HighteeHeller. It's quite sensual, guaranteed to make even Unicorn Hunter say.....mmmmm.....maybe Trip and T'Pol aren't such a bad couple after all. B) :) Hightee's done a marvelous job editing the images and setting them to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game." Just right click and save to your computer to save her some bandwidth. It's a lovely video. Very striking.

http://infuzionjewelrydesign.ca/wicked%20games_0002.wmv

Edited by MoulinRouge

WOW! Fantastic video! Beautiful! Very well done! Thanks for sharing it! :flex:

You're quite welcome. :) I love the way Hightee incorporated that wonderful slow mo shot of Connor's hands in the shower dream on T'Pol's shoulders. Even my husband, who is straight as a heterosexual arrow, remarked that Connor has the most beautiful hands he's ever seen. Something about hands on shoulders. Mmmmmmm...... :flex:

:dude: Go Trip get busy with it :) ...i always knew he was the king of foot rubs :dude::dude:

Never underestimate the importance of foot rubs and shoulder rubs for your ladies, gentlemen.  :dude: As Trip demonstrates, they are most important.  :dude:

Oh dont worry i dont, i like to think of myself as something as a expert in the field of foot rubs and back rubs :dude: ..i dont even tickle i got it all under control :)

Edited by hangon

It is a beautifully made video.

Connor is as lovely as all get out, as is Trip, but, although I have respect for Jolene, I'm afraid the way T'Pol has become such an incompetent and integrity-free character means this leaves me cold. Sorry.

Whoops! So many people watched her video that she ran out of bandwidth. :dude: Hightee's going to ask the entstcommunity site to host it. She said they said yes so it should be back up within a day or two hopefully. You may or may not still be able to right click and download.

Edited by MoulinRouge

Guest Guest

I bet Paramount or Chris Issac aren't too thrilled people using their copyrighted material in this manner! Can you say copyright infringement anyone? Besides Dangerous Games was a terrible song. The only reason the song became a hit was because of the video's director Herb Ritz... Who turned the film into a cross between a Art Photo Shoot and that of Days of Enternity.

Guest Guest

A far better song would of been Jeff Beck's classic Cause We've Ended As Lovers from his unstoppable jazz fusion ablum Blow By Blow orginal relased in 1975. Now that's the song to do some thing like this to!

I doubt Paramount or Chris Issak give a flying fig. No one is profiting monetarily from this. Do you know how many fan made videos are on the net from different series? There are two other versions of this video alone to "My Immortal" and I forgot the other song. RedFenix at BBs also made some videos of other characters.

Is that you, Stewey? :bow:

Guest Guest

But they are distrubting it! Perhaps not for money but they are distrubtuing it as their own material... Evenscence is overly theathrical band with little talent playing talent... Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow with Dio at the front poinneered their entire style. List to Catch The Rainbow from the first album.

Guest UFO
I doubt Paramount or Chris Issak give a flying fig.  No one is profiting monetarily from this.  Do you know how many fan made videos are on the net from different series? There are two other versions of this video alone to "My Immortal" and I forgot the other song.  RedFenix at BBs also made some videos of other characters. 

Is that you, Stewey?  :bow:

I don't know how many fan made videos are on the net... I bet know one does but I do know this it's just like sampling with out direct permission it's a copyright infringement... I'm a filmmaker if I want to use a news clip from the Sunday News I have to get direct written permission to use it or they can sue me... Even if my film is none profit film trust me on this. People are very touchy about you using their copyrighted material... Especially when you display it public.

It's a private message board. It's like fan fiction for pity's sake. The studios long ago made the decision not to prosecute because they know they'd alienate fans. Go tell the music industry on me and Hightee if you're that offended.

That is great...I saved it ....Thanks so much....Trip is such a cutie...wish I was

a bit younger....lol

Whoops!  So many people watched her video that she ran out of bandwidth.  :laugh:  Hightee's going to ask the entstcommunity site to host it. She said they said yes so it should be back up within a day or two hopefully.  You may or may not still be able to right click and download.

I wanna see! When's it going to be available again?

Just an observation that we do or have had posters as young as ten on these boards. I suppose since these are scenes from network television they pass the family friendly muster?

I watched part of it but I was bored. Sexual titillation is supposed to make me forget that T'Pol is the most ethically challenged and basically unlikable character in ST history.

She risked the crew and the mission to feed her drug habit for pete's sake. What will she be willing to risk the next time she wants to experiment with something? Will Trip just look the other way? He's fallen in my personal ratings as well and I was a big fan. No, the video did not change my opinion of Trip/T'Pol

The link doesn't seem to work anymore! I wished I'd seen it earlier!!!

Has someone downloaded it and can mail it to me??? I'd LOVE to see it!!!!!

The link doesn't seem to work anymore! I wished I'd seen it earlier!!!

Has someone downloaded it and can mail it to me??? I'd LOVE to see it!!!!!

I did download it and I can play it ...but when I tried to email it to my daughter it would't let me, it said I need a default mail client or something...I have no clue when it comes to this stuff...I feel like "Roadkill on the computer highway of life"

lol

Just an observation that we do or have had posters as young as ten on these boards.  I suppose since these are scenes from network television they pass the family friendly muster?

I watched part of it but I was bored.  Sexual titillation is supposed to make me forget that T'Pol is the most ethically challenged and basically unlikable character in ST history.

She risked the crew and the mission to feed her drug habit for pete's sake.  What will she be willing to risk the next time she wants to experiment with something?  Will Trip just look the other way? He's fallen in my personal ratings as well and I was a big fan.  No, the video did not change my opinion of Trip/T'Pol

Preach TUH, preach. :(

Just an observation that we do or have had posters as young as ten on these boards.  I suppose since these are scenes from network television they pass the family friendly muster?

I watched part of it but I was bored.  Sexual titillation is supposed to make me forget that T'Pol is the most ethically challenged and basically unlikable character in ST history.

She risked the crew and the mission to feed her drug habit for pete's sake.  What will she be willing to risk the next time she wants to experiment with something?  Will Trip just look the other way? He's fallen in my personal ratings as well and I was a big fan.  No, the video did not change my opinion of Trip/T'Pol

Preach TUH, preach. :(

I'm not sure what you mean by that.