Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

The Silly Song Of The Week

Should the silly songs stay or would you rather see them go?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the silly songs stay or would you rather see them go?

• Keep them, I like them
    • Get rid of them, I won't miss them
    • I don't care either way

Do you want to see the Silly Song of the Week (in the cotton candy forum) to stay or go? Personally I'm sick to death of doing them, I'd love to see them go, but whatever you all choose I'll go with. This poll will stay open till Friday at midnight (Arizona time). :clap:

Keep them :clap::clap: i love hearing them its something i always look forward to because you just never know what song your gonns get :huh:

Edited by hangon

I voted that you should get rid of them, because you expressed being tired of doing them in your post. The way I see it, is that if you get a sufficient break, a period of rest of an unspecified length of time, you may feel like bringing it back. But you will not continue to be creative if you are tired.

If the vote is to continue, you could still modify it by posting a new silly song monthly, or every two weeks....that would still at least reduce some of the pressure, and give you a break.

If the vote is to continue, you could still modify it by posting a new silly song monthly, or every two weeks....that would still at least reduce some of the pressure, and give you a break.

Ace had a similar idea and I like the idea of monthly much better. That way I think it would be fun again instead of being a burden. What would everyone think of a monthly song on both STF and SWF?

Well I told you I'd go with whatever you guys chose and you chose to keep them. However instead of being once a week now they'll be once a month. That's 2 songs per month (one at startrekfans.net and one at starwarsfans.net). I'll have a new one up before July 1st. :blink:

Nope  :) Ok, so I kinda let that fade into oblivion.  :hug:

272065[/snapback]

whistling.gif

272071[/snapback]

:hug: :)

Keep them :)  :)  i love hearing them its something i always look forward to because you just never know what song your gonns get :)

228534[/snapback]

I agree with Hang on this one. :)

I didn't vote RC because I just got my sound back a few weeks ago, and I never heard any of them. I know I should just go back and get the thread out, shouldn't I. But it certainly IS a cool idea. Is it just the soundboard or do I need to download Media Player??

When I would see the thread before, this was me-->> :laugh::laugh: