Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

WHAT KIND OF TIME DO YOU HAVE HERE?

Tell us what your usual experieces here are like, O.K.?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what your usual experieces here are like, O.K.?

• Enjoy myself everytime I'm here
    • Enjoy myself most of the time
    • Enjoy myself and am bored sometimes
    • Bored more than I enjoy myself
    • Enjoy myself, get bored and sometimes upset
    • Get bored and upset more than anything
    • Get so upset I don't want to come back sometimes
    • Plan on leaving soon
    • Had enough and am mailing my vote in
    • I'm not here anymore so I don't give a crap
    • I started my own site
    • The way I feel isn't on this list, I will explain

I have a great time here. I like reading the forums and sometimes being able to speak my mind. Quite different from real life at times. :theking:

Well, I don't consider visiting other sites as leaving this site. There are advantages to this site over others - guidelines to keep the mean spiritedness down.

But sometimes I visit other sites to see other topics etc.

I have a wonderful time every time I visit the boards. The people here are for the most part fun, witty and intelligent. You can express views or ask questions without getting bashed. STF is great! :theking:

Edited by Riaan

I love it here! I do not always have a good time, but that is usually due to something else that influenced my mood, not the actual site. But most of the time, this is one of my favorite places on the internet!

I get bashed alot, but I don't care :theking: Your all so cool. :clap: Even the Mods :clap:

I would say 90% of the time i spend here is good,i have a few friends here and dont plan on leaveing anytime soon :theking:

In General i 've a good time it's a good website has some advantages over st.com still like to post and i do relatively stick to the topic i answer to in and the chatroom is ok and can still expresses views and ask questions which i do also in Real Life.

P.S the Moving up in Rank is one of the bigger perks on the site.

:theking::clap::clap::wow:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

I said No comment because i can't comment

The time i have here is very limited so i don't waste it

Plus i go to other sites

Me too WAB. I think the standards here are relatively high compared to other sites I've been to. It's good to have a little discipline on a site. When we are sitting there typing all alone we can tend to forget that other people will be reading what we type in, and can get carried away with ouselves. :clap: :huh: Never me though :clap: :o

Enjoy myself everytime I'm here haveing been online for

3 years and have joind my fiar share of intresting forum's....and not one had a warm welcome as i have had here so i think ur stuck with me for the mo :flex:

w00t 5.26% plan on leaveing soon .........wait dont go.....i hadnt showed that day

I enjoy myself everytime i come here,the people are nice and there are some fun things going on which makes it fun to log in :toot:

I love it here. Its so much better than startrek.com. Since Iv been here I have been a little more postive talking to people on the internet and in real life. I like how the mods moderate the website they dont lets you go to lose yet dont choke you. And the people here are so nicer I have never been told to shut up or been called anything offensive by anyone here.

Thank VBG for making such a friendly website for people to come and chat in.

I enjoy most of the time I am here...It's a great atmosphere of people and the gifs and colors of this sight are remarkable...I belong to many other forums and I must say that this is my second favorite...I love it!