Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Day Star Day ~~

One day a year we celebrate the only star that is visible from Earth during the day, the Sun. Not just for that fact but also for the effect it has on other things.

Yea SUN!!! :theking::clap::clap::wow::jaw::jaw:

Where I am, Summer Solstice starts in thirty-two minutes. I once had a dream that sun imploded... it made me really realize how much we rely on it. Yay sun! :theking::clap: :clap:

You are welcome, Jeanway. I actually always remember this day because the last so many years I cannot count, I have been at camp where we have the twenty-first dedicated to celebrating the sun. This is the first year I have been home for it in forever.

Thank you Valeris. By the way 'Sea Trek' is going from 1825 into the future. It will be called ' Day Star ', you like? :dude:

Wow, I didn't find this thread!!!

Too bad for the past 3 days, the sun has not been out becasue of these stupid clouds..... :bow:

*stares blankly at the human, borg, and romulan* This is highly illogical. The sun is just a big ball of gas in a star formation that lights up your world witch allows you to survive. Why celebrate it? *sigh* Humans