Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Worf's Arrival On The Station

I have DS9 tivo'd on Spike and somehow I still missed Worfs arrival on the station. If anyone could let me know the story behind his arrival I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Yea, me too, anything to do with Worf, want to know about it, O.K.? Address?

E-mail Address? Phone number? Where he parks the jet :theking: Oh Michael, where are you? :clap:

He came during the two-parter "The Way of the Warrior." Sisko needed to know what the Klingon fleet, which had stopped at DS9 on its way somewhere, was up to, so Worf was sent to DS9 to find out. That is way to briefan explanation....there is a lot more to the story than that. I think it was the start of season 4 he arrived.

Made Sense To Me.

Season 4 Opening With A Two-Parter, Aired As A Two Hour Episode In One Night, Where A Huge Klingon Fleet Showed Up At DS9 To Take A Break. Sisko Wanted To Know Where They Were Going, So He Had Starfleet Command Send Worf To DS9 To Help Deal With Klingons.

Sisko-"...The Only People That Can Handle Klingons..Are Klingons. Get Me Starfleet Command."

If you need to check out the details of Way of the Warrior Startrek.com could help. Also the Star Trek encyclopedia and the Star Trek Chronology might be of assistance. Wait, did they cover season 4 in the chronology? I don't know. I'll have tio look it up, but sam is right.

Yeah, Way of the Warrior was a great episode!! Star Trek.com should be able to help you out there alot.

As a side note, check out the new Timeline on the Dominion War, excellent reading!!

Worf appeared on the two-parter Way of the Warrior.

Yes go to StarTrek.com. Once there click on the Library icon then click on Worf this should give you the information your looking for. :clap::clap:

I recently got to see way of the warrior on spike. Great episode! I guess spike took it out of the normal rotation for the TREK UNCUT airing. I guess that's why I had missed it. How annoying that is!