Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

The Computer Ate My Brain

I remember waking up today thinking there was something really important I had to get done today, couldn't be put off. I got on the computer and totally forgot what it was. :roflmao: I know it was important but god help me I don't know what it was.

I know this feeling, it is akin to dang it the hospital eat my LIFE!

Seriously, it happened today.

When I were at college, I used to do that for 12 hour stretches, so much so food and bathroom breaks didn't exist.

The water bill!!! That was it! Oh crap! Um...brb...gotta call and see if the office is still open :roflmao:

They're closed :roflmao: Figures I don't remember till after 5:00. I'll have to go pay at their automated payment station tonight. Aw well. What was the point of this thread again? Oh yeah, anyone else ever have their computer eat their brain? :roflmao:

Mine tried but found out I dont have one. :roflmao:

I have to look at my work badge to remember my name. :roflmao:

Forget my brain, my darling laptop ate my SOUL! No seriously, I get home from anything and immediately there is this "calling" from the laptop. This happens especially when I have a lot of home work. :laugh:

I Agree with Val. I get in and the first thing I do is turn the PC on. It has my soul, my mind and any other part not claimed by Steve at this moment!

I have no brain for it to eat lol, but if I did, yeah, it would eat my brain.

hehe, same here, Val. The computer has also eaten my heart, any motivation I've ever had to do anything productive, and my cheesecake

Forget my brain, my darling laptop ate my SOUL! No seriously, I get home from anything and immediately there is this "calling" from the laptop. This happens especially when I have a lot of home work.  :clap:

Yep. Or chores. I try and disassociate myself with most internet sites during the school year...But it's summer now. My mind is long gone...The compuer has it, my wonderfully evil computer :clap:

I don't have a brain. I have a neural processor like Seven and all the Borg drones. My computer assimilated me.

RC... I know exactly what you're going through. I always get online right away in the morning since I work from home, but I'll get talking to someone and forget something important pretty often!

I hope you got your water bill taken care of! I've been through that a few times myself! :clap: