Sign in to follow this  
TSonofvulcan

The Phrophets

The Phrophets have guided me to post here to answer any questions that you may have about the phrophets, the celestrial temple, or the sacred tears of the prophets. If you have any questions may the phrophets help you to ask them.

A Vedek who is not used to an old earth keyboard, my child. It was not the will of the prophets to allow a voice interlink system to be installed on this promitve piece of technology, my child.

why do you say my child when you are only a few months older than me?

my child, you should know that the high religious ranking members of Bajor always call others their child. The Vedeks and the Ki are like the gaurdians of the people, like fathers, untill they go to be with the prophets. Does that answer your question my child?

The borg are able to assimilate the Bajorian people however it would appear that is not the will of the prophets. Of course, my child, the Prophets could never be assimilated.

Edited by TSonofvulcan

" The Prophets"

============

The Celestial Temple is the term the Wormhole!

and the "Tears Of The Prophets" are the orbs that the Beings inside the Wormhole gave to the Bajorans Centuries ago to provide the Stability they needed after the War with the Cardassians far as Religion Wise and i think "THe Orb Of Time" is the best one -"Time Travel possibilities"

and Not Likely would the Prophets carry weapons on them it would be forbidden or not needed

My Children

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

My Child, you are not a Vedek or a Ki since we do not love parts of the body. Therefore, you could only refer to us a children in the biological since.

Are the prophets 4 dimensional or do they live in an infinity of dimensions?

Edited by Data

O.k., now this is just bizarre, but I'll play along.

When will you be sending Ben Sisko back to his family? You ask a lot from a person who only ever sought to understand your mission and help the people of Bajor.