Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

Thats because I like to spy on u. And make sure u haven't made any plans to invade our ship. Bye.

:P

OooOOO spying are you...as long as your not taking pics for blackmail reasons thats ok with me B)

And Fenriz this is a new ship....ok its not fully fitted but the Hang is working on it,its gonna be the hottist ship in the galaxy every night partys, drink till you drop,dance till you die and all that crap B)

HAHA... Hang looks like the "guys" are not into your flying strip club in space,mabe its the green dancers :) Btw have you never heard of cleaning this place up my shoes are sticking to the carpet..eawwwwww

241373[/snapback]

:P

With you mentioning the strip club, I'm afraid to ask what is making your shoes stick to the floor.

B) B) B)

Thats because I like to spy on u. And make sure u haven't made any plans to invade our ship. Bye.

:lol:

OooOOO spying are you...as long as your not taking pics for blackmail reasons thats ok with me ;)

And Fenriz this is a new ship....ok its not fully fitted but the Hang is working on it,its gonna be the hottist ship in the galaxy every night partys, drink till you drop,dance till you die and all that crap :biggrin:

HAHA... Hang looks like the "guys" are not into your flying strip club in space,mabe its the green dancers ;) Btw have you never heard of cleaning this place up my shoes are sticking to the carpet..eawwwwww

241373[/snapback]

:lol:

With you mentioning the strip club, I'm afraid to ask what is making your shoes stick to the floor.

:hug::hug: :P

305983[/snapback]

um....yeah....maybe its all the garbage from the food? :P

LMAO are you 2 ladys looking for work cuz there is plenty to do on this ship..*gives dawn and kerry a mop and bucket*...the mens room needs a good scrub :biggrin:

305960[/snapback]

That is what you think. I don't clean unknown objects without a biosuits. :lol: Plus isn't this ship for the guys? Why do we women have to clean after the boys? :hug:

Edited by Odie

LMAO are you 2 ladys looking for work cuz there is plenty to do on this ship..*gives dawn and kerry a mop and bucket*...the mens room needs a good scrub :biggrin:

305960[/snapback]

That is what you think. I don't clean unknown objects without a biosuits. :lol: Plus isn't this ship for the guys? Why do we women have to clean after the boys? :P

306330[/snapback]

always leaving the work for us....pity - you know hang - cleanings a lot of fun :hug: *hands mop and bucket back*

:P  :biggrin:  :hug:

I think that is something that we just do not really want to know.. :lol:

Yeesh.. I agree with the girls, you guys need to clean up after yourselves. And as for using the girl's wall paper as toilet paper... why didn't you guys pick up supplies when you last went out for food and brew? :lol: I think I am going to return to the girls ship now. Thankfully they have a rule about letting us decorate our working area and quarters as we see fit. Which for me means absolutely NO pink walls or carpets, no really thick carpets (hardwood flooring is so very nice :hug: with a plain but soft throw rug ), if there is carpets they are either dark blue or green.. walls are nice shades of blue, green or pale yellowish(ok, ok so almost white). Bye now.....

Edited by Yillara_Soong

:P  :biggrin:  :hug:

I think that is something that we just do not really want to know.. :lol:

Yeesh.. I agree with the girls, you guys need to clean up after yourselves. And as for using the girl's wall paper as toilet paper... why didn't you guys pick up supplies when you last went out for food and brew? :lol: I think I am going to return to the girls ship now. Thankfully they have a rule about letting us decorate our working area and quarters as we see fit. Which for me means absolutely NO pink walls or carpets, no really thick carpets (hardwood flooring is so very nice :hug: with a plain but soft throw rug ), if there is carpets they are either dark blue or green.. walls are nice shades of blue, green or pale yellowish(ok, ok so almost white). Bye now.....

306393[/snapback]

exactly! that means 3 black walkks for me, 1 deep pink, a black or dark purple carpet :P

exactly! that means 3 black walkks for me, 1 deep pink, a black or dark purple carpet :biggrin:

306394[/snapback]

LOL, For a few years when I was in my teens taht was what I wanted to do with my room! Well in my case it would have been deep green walls and black carpets!

LOL you ladys crack me up :lol: ..you say it stinks and needs a clean but still you keep coming back...as for sticky floors thats where the drinks have been spilt or mabe when one of us guys has had something to eat after drinking a few beers and couldnt get to the mens room in time :hug: but thats how it is here and you ladys really need to get your own ship if its that bad here why do you keep coming back?????... :biggrin:

LOL you ladys crack me up :) ..you say it stinks and needs a clean but still you keep coming back...as for sticky floors thats where the drinks have been spilt or mabe when one of us guys has had something to eat after drinking a few beers and couldnt get to the mens room in time :P but thats how it is here and you ladys really need to get your own ship if its that bad here why do you keep coming back?????... :)

306577[/snapback]

meh... it may stink.. but all I have to say is meh.

And why do you ask?? I have a brother, and my best friend is a guy. I can still pick on guys telling them they need to clean up their space though!

LOL you ladys crack me up :) ..you say it stinks and needs a clean but still you keep coming back...as for sticky floors thats where the drinks have been spilt or mabe when one of us guys has had something to eat after drinking a few beers and couldnt get to the mens room in time :) but thats how it is here and you ladys really need to get your own ship if its that bad here why do you keep coming back?????... :)

306577[/snapback]

And why do you ask?? I have a brother, and my best friend is a guy. I can still pick on guys telling them they need to clean up their space though!

306604[/snapback]

LOL well i dont mind really..debbie is always telling me to clean up my stuff its what us guys do we.. MAKE A MESS :P ..and the ladys clean it up its a natural cycle thats been going on for a few hundered years :P

LOL you ladys crack me up :) ..you say it stinks and needs a clean but still you keep coming back...as for sticky floors thats where the drinks have been spilt or mabe when one of us guys has had something to eat after drinking a few beers and couldnt get to the mens room in time :) but thats how it is here and you ladys really need to get your own ship if its that bad here why do you keep coming back?????... :)

306577[/snapback]

306604[/snapback]

LOL well i dont mind really..debbie is always telling me to clean up my stuff its what us guys do we.. MAKE A MESS :P ..and the ladys clean it up its a natural cycle thats been going on for a few hundered years :P

306611[/snapback]

meh.....

and the ladys clean it up its a natural cycle thats been going on for a few hundered years :)

306611[/snapback]

:) :P :) :bow: :)

You guys clean up your own mess.. :P that is all I am going to say, because I sure the heck am not cleaning it up.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

and the ladys clean it up its a natural cycle thats been going on for a few hundered years :bag:

306611[/snapback]

:) :P :) :) :P

You guys clean up your own mess.. :) that is all I am going to say, because I sure the heck am not cleaning it up.

306657[/snapback]

LMAO i thought that would get a reaction :P

meh.....

Hmmm i didnt know we had sheep on this ship :bow:

A reaction!?! I thought it was almost a riot. :) I am thinking of getting of this ship or do some major changes. Since Hang wants the mens' room cleaned. I think I should paint the walls a nice shade of pink.

A reaction!?!  I thought it was almost a riot.  :)  I am thinking of getting of this ship or do some major changes.  Since Hang wants the mens' room cleaned.  I think I should paint the walls a nice shade of pink.

306936[/snapback]

:)

Pepto bismal shade of pink at that!!!!

A reaction!?!  I thought it was almost a riot.   :P   I am thinking of getting of this ship or do some major changes.  Since Hang wants the mens' room cleaned.  I think I should paint the walls a nice shade of pink.

306936[/snapback]

:)

306966[/snapback]

PINK :) ..ohhhh hell no :P ..no pink paint on this ship,infact i would be suprised if you could see the real color of the walls on this ship :)

:reads through the thread:

I know...*takes the mop and bucket off hangon, fills it up with permanent ink and wipes it everywhere* ....

What good is the viewscreen if you don't have a PS2 or an XBox?! Or both!  :elephant:

307155[/snapback]

uh-oh girls.. I kinda have to agree with wishfire on this part. To get to play my favorite PS2 games on a viewscreen like the Enterprise would be pretty cool. And in the case of one game I am playing (Final Fantasy X-2) it would make the mini map so much easier to see.

hmm, unless we can go ahead and use the viewscreen on our ship for that... hehehe.. Game night!!!

PINK  :elephant: ..ohhhh hell no :yahoo: ..no pink paint on this ship,infact i would be suprised if you could see the real color of the walls on this ship

LOL.. probably the original metallic shades of the original NX-01.

and the ladys clean it up its a natural cycle thats been going on for a few hundered years

306611[/snapback]

You guys clean up your own mess.. :elephant: that is all I am going to say, because I sure the heck am not cleaning it up.

306657[/snapback]

LMAO i thought that would get a reaction

meh.....

Hmmm i didnt know we had sheep on this ship :hug:

306932[/snapback]

Well sheep are sweet! So what does that make me if I'm a sheep? :wow:

A reaction!?!  I thought it was almost a riot.   :elephant:   I am thinking of getting of this ship or do some major changes.  Since Hang wants the mens' room cleaned.  I think I should paint the walls a nice shade of pink.

306936[/snapback]

:yahoo:

306966[/snapback]

PINK B) ..ohhhh hell no :borg2: ..no pink paint on this ship,infact i would be suprised if you could see the real color of the walls on this ship :yahoo:

306999[/snapback]

How about this pink? :hug: B)

NO! Not flowers on Pink wazlls! Thats monsterous :elephant: But Flowers ont he floor like a bedded garden? :yahoo::elephant:

307536[/snapback]

Well either on the floors or the walls, it will probably look monsterous to the guys...

devil.gif:yahoo:

Guys wearing skirts and tights(since I am pretty sure you were not referring to kilts when you said skirts)..... :huh: :angry: :cheers: oh, such a bad mental picture right there.. I do not think I wanna see guys in drag... wait a sec, didn't we already SEE a pic of hangon in a dress.. :blush:

We could always have Q come along and snap his fingers and all of them would be in skirts and tights for a moment or two... and just hear all the guys' reaction to this.. :blush:devil.gif

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Hehe my dad wore a hawaii like skirt once when he was doing a fuuny entertainment show on holiday :huh:

:blush: DID I SAY TO MUCH? :angry:

:band: LiNkIn PaRk :band:

Guys wearing skirts and tights(since I am pretty sure you were not referring to kilts when you said skirts)..... :huh:  :angry:  :blush: oh, such a bad mental picture right there..  I do not think I wanna see guys in drag... wait a sec, didn't we already SEE a pic of hangon in a dress.. :cheers:

We could always have Q come along and snap his fingers and all of them would be in skirts and tights for a moment or two... and just hear all the guys' reaction to this..  :blush:devil.gif

307854[/snapback]

Whats about QSMB? Q is a guy and QSMB's a gal :angry:

Guys wearing skirts and tights(since I am pretty sure you were not referring to kilts when you said skirts)..... :blush:  :cheers:  :angry: oh, such a bad mental picture right there..  I do not think I wanna see guys in drag... wait a sec, didn't we already SEE a pic of hangon in a dress.. :angry:

We could always have Q come along and snap his fingers and all of them would be in skirts and tights for a moment or two... and just hear all the guys' reaction to this..  :huh: devil.gif

307854[/snapback]

Whats about QSMB? Q is a guy and QSMB's a gal :blush:

307889[/snapback]

Hey if QSMB has the power to change the guys with a snap of her finger.. then yeah, lets go with her doing that instead!! Since you are right... Q is a guy, and would probably side with the guys.

Guys wearing skirts and tights(since I am pretty sure you were not referring to kilts when you said skirts)..... :blush:  :cheers:  :angry: oh, such a bad mental picture right there..   I do not think I wanna see guys in drag... wait a sec, didn't we already SEE a pic of hangon in a dress.. :angry:

We could always have Q come along and snap his fingers and all of them would be in skirts and tights for a moment or two... and just hear all the guys' reaction to this..  :huh: devil.gif

307854[/snapback]

Whats about QSMB? Q is a guy and QSMB's a gal :blush:

307889[/snapback]

Hey if QSMB has the power to change the guys with a snap of her finger.. then yeah, lets go with her doing that instead!! Since you are right... Q is a guy, and would probably side with the guys.

307896[/snapback]

(*pokes QSMB* wanna get your own back on the guys? :huh: )

That'd be totally cool though! Just think about what we could get them to look like.... and wear *giggle* :gossip: