Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

This whole myth that girls are a lot cleaner than guys is quite unfounded. The girls toilets are often much dirtier than the guys, they just won't admit it.

Yeah... Some of us will too admit to that and are equally disgusted by finding surprises on a toilet seat. However, so I do not risk getting this thread sent to Kronos or Risian humor all I will say is some ladies need to stop freaking out so much about public restrooms and stop floating above the seat to "go". That mess they leave is when the problems start.

You get more illness from a darned ATM machine than you do a seat in the bathroom.

You know guys... the stench here is getting kinda overwhelming, but truth be told you guys are probably getting just as ill as us ladies. All it is is you guys are too stubborn to fess up.

And also he probably would not have thought that was a candy bar if it was not surrounded by the wrappers! :laugh:

Edited by Yillara_Skye

*beams the cologne away*

I allergic to that stuff! :lol:

*beams the arriving package into space* I don't want all those smashed up bottles on our ship!!!

Heavy perfumes or colognes make me nauscious :lol: And the amount that was in that box is just way too much.

*sends a signal that scrambles up the food replicators on the guys ships* Popcorn begins pouring out of them like the scene in the movie "Real Genius". bwahahahahahhaa!!!! :flex:

may3118.jpg

rg3.jpg

*beams the cologne away*

I allergic to that stuff! :lol:

*beams the arriving package into space* I don't want all those smashed up bottles on our ship!!!

Heavy perfumes or colognes make me nauscious :lol: And the amount that was in that box is just way too much.

*sends a signal that scrambles up the food replicators on the guys ships* Popcorn begins pouring out of them like the scene in the movie "Real Genius". bwahahahahahhaa!!!! :flex:

may3118.jpg

rg3.jpg

Don't look at me, I didn't smash them, just transported them.

Popcorn, eh? We'll live off it for about a week. Once we get down to the popcorn that's soaked in any amount of the 2 inches of stale beer that sitting on the floor, it'll be time to fire up the grill and pull the tribbles out of stasis. :)

Edited by wishfire

Popcorn, eh? We'll live off it for about a week. Once we get down to the popcorn that's soaked in any amount of the 2 inches of stale beer that sitting on the floor, it'll be time to fire up the grill and pull the tribbles out of stasis. :lol:

Yeesh! :lol: You guys would get desperate enough to eat Tribbles???

If you guys want to eat scurrying toupees go right ahead, and skinning them first won't do much since that probably would leave you less food than you'd get if you tried to cook and eat a quail's leg.

Popcorn, eh? We'll live off it for about a week. Once we get down to the popcorn that's soaked in any amount of the 2 inches of stale beer that sitting on the floor, it'll be time to fire up the grill and pull the tribbles out of stasis. :bow:

Yeesh! :bow: You guys would get desperate enough to eat Tribbles???

If you guys want to eat scurrying toupees go right ahead, and skinning them first won't do much since that probably would leave you less food than you'd get if you tried to cook and eat a quail's leg.

Not desperate at all. They taste great fried up. Sure, once you get rid of the hair they're the size of your thumb, but stick a few hundred in the meat grinder, turn them into patties, and you got about a dozen of the best burgers you've ever had. :)

Want one?

Edited by wishfire

Popcorn, eh? We'll live off it for about a week. Once we get down to the popcorn that's soaked in any amount of the 2 inches of stale beer that sitting on the floor, it'll be time to fire up the grill and pull the tribbles out of stasis. :)

Yeesh! :bow: You guys would get desperate enough to eat Tribbles???

Not desperate at all. They taste great fried up. Sure, once you get rid of the hair they're the size of your thumb, but stick a few hundred in the meat grinder, turn them into patties, and you got about a dozen of the best burgers you've ever had. :bow:

Want one?

The girls may kick me off their ship for this.. but sure, why not? Normally I would have a burger medium rare or medium, but since it is Tribble and not beef make it medium to medium well done.

Yeesh! :) You guys would get desperate enough to eat Tribbles???

Not desperate at all. They taste great fried up. Sure, once you get rid of the hair they're the size of your thumb, but stick a few hundred in the meat grinder, turn them into patties, and you got about a dozen of the best burgers you've ever had. :bow:

Want one?

The girls may kick me off their ship for this.. but sure, why not? Normally I would have a burger medium rare or medium, but since it is Tribble and not beef make it medium to medium well done.

YEAH!!! :bow:

*fries up a tribble burger*

Here you go. Condiments are over there. Don't worry, they're safe.

Tribble Tots a lot like popcorn shrimp

a little cocktail sauce yum yum.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *puts all Tribbles in boxes and beams them over to a shuttlepod* Leave the Tribbles alone! *flies to an uncharted Type M planet* Here you go, nice and safe away from the big mean guys. *sets up phase cannons to keep the Tribbles safe* HA!

Of course, all the tribbles ate everything on the planet, destroying the ecosystem, and killing everything on the planet... including the tribbles. :bow:

Good thing I stashed this one for breeding purposes. :biggrin:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *puts all Tribbles in boxes and beams them over to a shuttlepod* Leave the Tribbles alone! *flies to an uncharted Type M planet* Here you go, nice and safe away from the big mean guys. *sets up phase cannons to keep the Tribbles safe* HA!

Aww come on... the guys were being nice and offered that tribble burger. I mean, some of my favorite animals are cows and I do not freak out when somebody cooks a steak. I just go ahead and order one too. Chickens are also favorite animals of mine, as well as favorite food of mine

Besides at Tribbles reproduction rate, it would not endanger their species much to have some cooked with fries... LOL.

Yeah, yeah.. I am defending the guys here this time :blush 2: . But I had not eaten lunch yet, and the tribble burgers smelled good. :biggrin:

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Hey! Someone cleaned this place up!

*cracks a beer, guzzles it, and throws the can on the floor*

There, that should help getting things back to normal. Just for good measure...

*eats a 12 peice chicken nuggets from McDonald's, drinks another beer, and then jams a cigar down the throat. Chunky vomit flies everywhere*

Eww...

*eats a 12 peice chicken nuggets from McDonald's, drinks another beer, and then jams a cigar down the throat. Chunky vomit flies everywhere*

Eww...

uhh, did you need to go and vomit???? :clap::clap: Ok, gonna go stand somewhere else where I do not have to see that.

If you have ever watched the movie The Replacements, and remember the huddle scene where the one upchucks and sets a couple others off. Well there ya go, if I am around and see/smell/hear somebody blow chow then I more than likely will too. So to avoid turning green.... :blink:

Eww...

uhh, did you need to go and vomit???? :blink: :blink: Ok, gonna go stand somewhere else where I do not have to see that.

If you have ever watched the movie The Replacements, and remember the huddle scene where the one upchucks and sets a couple others off. Well there ya go, if I am around and see/smell/hear somebody blow chow then I more than likely will too. So to avoid turning green.... :eekout:

I've never seen that movie, but I can relate. I don't hurl from eharing it happen (I bite my tongue), but if I see or smell it, stand aside. It's not pretty. And considering the amount of hot sauce I consume with my food, if it touches you it will burn. :lol:

LOL i am suprised this thread is still around....anyway thanks for bumping it wishfire,its pretty funny if you start reading it from the first page :eekout:

Aww come on... the guys were being nice and offered that tribble burger. I mean, some of my favorite animals are cows and I do not freak out when somebody cooks a steak. I just go ahead and order one too. Chickens are also favorite animals of mine, as well as favorite food of mine

Besides at Tribbles reproduction rate, it would not endanger their species much to have some cooked with fries... LOL.

Yeah, yeah.. I am defending the guys here this time :blush 2: . But I had not eaten lunch yet, and the tribble burgers smelled good. :yahoo:

*looks around at the mess*

Yeesh it's no wonder your ship hasn't blown up from how messy it is here. That's a good point... Fry me up a tribble burger XD

Okay, everyone, I scrubbed the place fore to stern. Let's make it messy again!

I shall start by throwing this tomato.

23045299.jpg