Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

An Enterprise Just For The Guys

A reaction!?!  I thought it was almost a riot.   :angry:   I am thinking of getting of this ship or do some major changes.  Since Hang wants the mens' room cleaned.  I think I should paint the walls a nice shade of pink.

306936[/snapback]

:blush:

Pepto bismal shade of pink at that!!!!

306966[/snapback]

PINK :blush: ..ohhhh hell no :huh: ..no pink paint on this ship,infact i would be suprised if you could see the real color of the walls on this ship :angry:

306999[/snapback]

*Giggle* awwww poor hang pink walls his fav color :cheers: i thought this ship had crashed months ago after the controls jammed from all the beer and food stuck between the controls whaaaa :huh:

A reaction!?!  I thought it was almost a riot.   :P   I am thinking of getting of this ship or do some major changes.  Since Hang wants the mens' room cleaned.  I think I should paint the walls a nice shade of pink.

306936[/snapback]

:(

Pepto bismal shade of pink at that!!!!

306966[/snapback]

PINK :( ..ohhhh hell no B) ..no pink paint on this ship,infact i would be suprised if you could see the real color of the walls on this ship B)

306999[/snapback]

*Giggle* awwww poor hang pink walls his fav color :o i thought this ship had crashed months ago after the controls jammed from all the beer and food stuck between the controls whaaaa :(

308075[/snapback]

We don't have vaccuums, we're men. We have tribbles to eat out all the gook in the buttons! B)

Talk about low-maintenance...

So keep all the food in safe boxes! :( They don't eat metal, and anything left over we wouldn't have to worry about.

Enterprise. Commodor Tokar.

On Intercept course. Get Them Women off this site (Your Ship)

cargo ships in route

the tribbles would probably eat each other lol :(

308207[/snapback]

Good! Population control! B)

but breed from eating each other! Thinkg baout it

2 tribbles.....1 eats the other....1 has lots of babies......1 eats a baby......it breeds....wheres tha namagement? 1 dies lots more ocme...... :(

So, um... Get a tribble-sized catpult and a phaser and have target practice? :yahoo:

I know, that's horrible. I'm sure they could be sterilized or something.

So, um... Get a tribble-sized catpult and a phaser and have target practice?  :yahoo:

308703[/snapback]

oh, good heavens! Tribble skeet shooting?! Yeah, horrible.. but oddly amusing too.

Cara.. the furry creatures surrounding Kirk in this pic is are tribbles.

tribble.gif

So, um... Get a tribble-sized catpult and a phaser and have target practice?  :dude:

308703[/snapback]

oh, good heavens! Tribble skeet shooting?! Yeah, horrible.. but oddly amusing too.

Cara.. the furry creatures surrounding Kirk in this pic is are tribbles.

tribble.gif

308812[/snapback]

Nu uh! No one hurts the Tribbles! :yahoo: Me and Raven are the Tribble Protectors! No one hurts them!

(but yeah it sounds funny lol)

Edited by Angel of Darkness

oh i've seen them before are they what alexandra had in the "When the Bough Breaks" epidsode TNG 1st series ?

So, um... Get a tribble-sized catpult and a phaser and have target practice?  :dude:

308703[/snapback]

:yahoo: Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :hug:

:P Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :P

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :o BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :P :nono: :nono: :nono::nono::nono:

Edited by Angel of Darkness

oh i've seen them before are they what alexandra had in the "When the Bough Breaks" epidsode TNG 1st series ?

309001[/snapback]

Might have been a doll of one.. who knows..

NO! Not flowers on Pink wazlls! Thats monsterous :P But Flowers ont he floor like a bedded garden? :o :P

307536[/snapback]

If not flowers on the pink walls, why not put hearts on the walls. Hearts and pictures of cute little puppies and kittens. Definately flowers somewhere. And lets plant some flowers around this dull, ugly ship. Maybe some hugging teddy bears around the viewscreen. :P That will put a whole new outlook on this ship. Did any of you know that guys are actually 50% guy 50% girl while girls are pure blooded girl.

:nono: Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :P

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :nono: BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :nono::nono: :P :o :P :nono:

309321[/snapback]

It's n ot nice to hurt tribbles. I'll take them off of your hands, that way you can't hurt them and I can give them to nice people.

Don't recall ever seeing a tribble in a TNG episode.

309059[/snapback]

As far as I know, they've only been The Trouble with Tribbles and Trials and Tribble-ations, and they were in a single 3-second scene in TSFS (when McCoy walks into the bar and the angles change to see everything else in the bar, there's a couple people with tribbles).

On TAS the Animated Series there was a Tribble episode More Tribbles More Troubles I think and there was a tribble predator but it could only handle normal sized tribbles not huge ones. As far as the guy only ship I'm afraid the whole place would be trashed in a year, it would smell terrible and there'd be fistfights in every corridor - sounds like a Fox Show. :P

On TAS the Animated Series there was a Tribble episode More Tribbles More Troubles I think and there was a tribble predator but it could only handle normal sized tribbles not huge ones.  As far as the guy only ship I'm afraid the whole place would be trashed in a year, it would smell terrible and there'd be fistfights in every corridor - sounds like a Fox Show.  :P

309496[/snapback]

You'd give it a year?! I'd say more like a week! :P

I'd still want to be there, though. A place where space is not the final frontier... In fact, there's only two frontiers! In the immortal words of Kenny Blankenship, "Chicks and beer!"

:P Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :P

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :o BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :P :nono: :nono: :nono::nono:

309321[/snapback]

It's n ot nice to hurt tribbles. I'll take them off of your hands, that way you can't hurt them and I can give them to nice people.

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang :nono: Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs :) *snuggles Tribbles*

:bow: Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :bow:

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bow: BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :P :) :bow: :P :)

309321[/snapback]

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang :P Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs :) *snuggles Tribbles*

309617[/snapback]

I didn't mean for it to sound like I said you were hurting them. I was actually yelling at Hang and helping you. No one should be allowed to hurt such cute little animals like Tribbles. Thet're just so cute and loveable.

:bow: Yeah great idea wishfire..i have been wanting to test my phaser with night scope for a few weeks now :bow:

309036[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bow: BAD Dan! BAD! *sob* Debbie! Dan's being mean to Tribbles! *protects them* :P :) :bow: :P :)

309321[/snapback]

309473[/snapback]

I was thwacking Hang :P Not the Tribbles! I'd never hurt a hair on their little backs :) *snuggles Tribbles*

309617[/snapback]

I didn't mean for it to sound like I said you were hurting them. I was actually yelling at Hang and helping you. No one should be allowed to hurt such cute little animals like Tribbles. Thet're just so cute and loveable.

309622[/snapback]

I know - I was just making sure.

Girls! JOint he Tribble Saving Union! The TSU!