Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

OK, I've always wanted to redecorate Enterprise. I'd start off with some nice pink throw pillows, what do you think? Would you put matching curtains and bed spreads in there too as issue? I'm serious :o How about a nice fish pond on the bridge? A few bird cages? :laugh: Oh how about a fountain? :laugh: Some COY?Guys, shut it! This is just for the girls.

The color on the walls need a change. I don't know what yet, but they need a different color scheme.

Less grey and more plants. But no pink, I don't like pink for decorating. Maybe more earthtones.

EEWWW, PLANTS! YES!!!! ESPECIALLY OVER THE PORTHOLES { WINDOWS }.

A nice herb garden somewhere, maybe in sickbay? :wow::flex: Or in those cargo holds, OH Man!!! Are they bad or what? Did you see the episode where all the ' STUFF' kept flying from one wall to the other? What was THAT about? Some guy did that I bet :laugh: He thought it looked really nice :o How lame is that? :dude: Men! Jeeze! :eek: They're all idiots. :hug::laugh:

A garden will make a big improvement to the ship. I wonder what kind of plants?

A garden will make a big improvement to the ship.  I wonder what kind of plants?

Well, maybe some Boston Fern? HUH Odie? Oh, an some Ficus trees would also add an air of the outdoorsie :laugh:

Don't they have a garden? :laugh: I'm sure I saw it in one episode. I mean more plants all over. I don't want to be reminded that I'm in a metal ship. If I have to be away from earth for that long I want as many reminders of it as possible without having to go to the holodeck. And better lighting. The lighting never seamed quite right to me.

RC with the smile on your Avatar's face it looks like he's getting a big kick out of this thread! :laugh::laugh:

RC with the smile on your Avatar's face it looks like he's getting a big kick out of this thread! :laugh:  :o

I am getting a kick out of this. I've always thought the Enterprise needed a woman's touch. :laugh: I hate the color grey with a passion and it's all over the place on that ship. It's a depressing color.

I've never seen a garden on the NX-01. But they should have some sort of garden or arboretum with a fountain, plants and a walkway. All those blue grey walls are depressing but cool colors (blues, greens etc) make rooms look larger which you would need in such a contained environment. There should be a bit more color in individual quarters.

Better keep those fish tanks covered in case the grav plating goes offline. :laugh:

The lighting will improve when color on the walls change. Trust me on this one. One all US Navy ships most of the walls are white. In living areas, where enlisted sleep, they are earth tone. The white makes everything look bright even though it is a big pain to keep clean. Jeanway, that is a good start. There should be a garden on every deck.

Why'd you think I said PINK? Or a nice fushia :wow: Hey, how about an overstuffed chaise lounge instead of the Captain's chair on the bridge? :laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::rofl:

I would go for the HOT TUBS. After long mission it would take a lot of stress out. :roflmao:

And we never hear any misic, how about a nice sound system with nature sounds and mandolins playing? AAAHHHHHH :roflmao: Play some Dire Straits, and some Leonard Cohen up there. :roflmao: EEW and TALKING HEADS :roflmao:

I want Enya and Bond on the sound system. And huge bathrooms, lots of them. And if they don't have it already a full spa. And a Starbucks!

Well, Damn RC, why not get an Espresso machine, Huh? :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Espresso machines on every deck. :roflmao: And little candles on every table in Ten Forward.

Make sure the candles are scented. A different smell in each room.

Hey do you think we could have a little night spot somewhere and have WAITERS? You know the kind I mean :roflmao::laugh::roflmao: "SACQUES", cause you KNOW what the guys ship is going to have, don't you? :roflmao: they could serve us Pina Coladas in hollowed out pineapples and Pink Ladies. :roflmao: YEPP!

:roflmao: I can almost see it now, Jeanway! :roflmao: Edited by Odie

Don't they have a garden?  :roflmao: I'm sure I saw it in one episode. I mean more plants all over. I don't want to be reminded that I'm in a metal ship. If I have to be away from earth for that long I want as many reminders of it as possible without having to go to the holodeck. And better lighting. The lighting never seamed quite right to me. 

At least some of those plants should be flowering plants, and a sufficient variety so that something is always in bloom.

A comment made later on about aquariums...that they would have to be enclosed in case of loss of gravity...applies to plants also. There should not be a lot of "indiviual" potted plants. If planters are built into walls, or whatever, you can't just have loose soil that could spill all over if the ship were tossed about..something special would have to be designed for space.

Voyager had a hydroponics section, didn't they?

Voyager did have hydroponics section. That is how they grow most of their fruits and vegetables.

Well, come to think of it. If they had an aerophonics bay on Voyager then the gravity must have been constant no matter which position the ship was in, there is no upside down in space, right? The only thing that would make the dirt fly around would be an anomaly. So concerning potted plants, that would be a non-issue. :roflmao: So, yes, potted plants are a go :laugh::roflmao:

Next order of business: A female doctor/s? Of course, what am I thinking? :roflmao:

Oh, and a SALAD BAR, or in the STF.NET vernacular a 'SLAD' :roflmao:

Well, come to think of it.  If they had an aerophonics bay on Voyager then the gravity must have been constant no matter which position the ship was in, there is no upside down in space, right? The only thing that would make the dirt fly around would be an anomaly. So concerning potted plants, that would be a non-issue. :roflmao: So, yes, potted plants are a go :roflmao:  :roflmao:

An aeroponics bay? Is that what is was? Well, that works for me! Put mini in-built aeroponics (or hydroponics) planters in all crew quarters (I'm sure Phlox could compensate for any pollen allergies...), and in shared areas like the cafeteria, with sufficient variety of flowering plants!

eeww! ::slaps forehead:: STENCILLING! That's what I do for a living! OK. Stencil every wall on the ship, with what ever you want. We could have a nice Tropical Beach Scene on the bridge. Oh and all the corridors like an English Garden with a trellis going from the floor, up the wall, across the ceiling and down the other wall, with climbing roses, trailing arbutes and wisteria, eeewwww, pretty. and hummingbirds all over the place. :roflmao: and have those air fresheners everywhere that leave a scent of lilacs in the air. :roflmao:

Oooooo...I like this thread! How about massages by HOT guys? Or hot guys there to feed us chocolate? Or hot guys to...wait...can't say that here... :roflmao:

Well, hot guys to wait on us hand and foot basically