Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

What abou the carpet its CUSHY?!

306858[/snapback]

If you want cushy carpet.. go ahead. hmmm, maybe cushy carpet would work as a trap for the guys that keep showing up here on our ship. Meaning so cushy that they get stuck in it. That way they'll not be able to take any more of the wallpaper.....wait it has been way too long, who's wallpaper was it anyways??? I know it is not mine.. :)

wait, do they make carpet that cushy.... :) :P ? To be able to get someone stuck in it.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

their floor didnt work on us :angry: :blush:

That is true, it did not stop us.. all they did was try to get us to clean up after them

their floor didnt work on us :angry: :huh:

That is true, it did not stop us.. all they did was try to get us to clean up after them

307853[/snapback]

And even that failed :blush: How about we swop their beer for somehting that looks like beer? :blush::cheers:

their floor didnt work on us :angry: :huh:

307853[/snapback]

And even that failed :blush: How about we swop their beer for somehting that looks like beer? :blush::cheers:

307890[/snapback]

Sounds like a brilliant idea... bwahahahahahaha!!

their floor didnt work on us :blush: :blush:

307853[/snapback]

And even that failed :cheers: How about we swop their beer for somehting that looks like beer? :angry: :angry:

307890[/snapback]

307895[/snapback]

Since I'm not um...old enough to know what it looks like - what looks like it? Coke? Pepsi? :huh:

their floor didnt work on us :blush: :blush:

307853[/snapback]

And even that failed :cheers: How about we swop their beer for somehting that looks like beer? :angry: :angry:

307890[/snapback]

307895[/snapback]

Since I'm not um...old enough to know what it looks like - what looks like it? Coke? Pepsi? :huh:

307914[/snapback]

LOL.

Hey I was going for something simple.. like switching it out for apple juice or something non-alcoholic. But then if we really want to be gross and wicked... then we gotta decide on something pretty gross...

their floor didnt work on us :( :o

307853[/snapback]

And even that failed :( How about we swop their beer for somehting that looks like beer? :) B)

307890[/snapback]

307895[/snapback]

Since I'm not um...old enough to know what it looks like - what looks like it? Coke? Pepsi? :(

307914[/snapback]

LOL.

Hey I was going for something simple.. like switching it out for apple juice or something non-alcoholic. But then if we really want to be gross and wicked... then we gotta decide on something pretty gross...

307922[/snapback]

Absolutely! Maybe we could swop theyre food too...for some "healthy" stuff? B) Wonder how the Permenant Ink worked from Cara's mopping the floor B) :P B)

Absolutely! Maybe we could swop theyre food too...for some "healthy" stuff? B) Wonder how the Permenant Ink worked from Cara's mopping the floor :P :( :o

308210[/snapback]

Yeah, they could use some health food!

Looks like it is drying up quite nicely(the ink) :(

Absolutely! Maybe we could swop theyre food too...for some "healthy" stuff? B) Wonder how the Permenant Ink worked from Cara's mopping the floor :P :o :(

308210[/snapback]

Looks like it is drying up quite nicely(the ink) B)

308243[/snapback]

doubt they've even noticed :(

Absolutely! Maybe we could swop theyre food too...for some "healthy" stuff? :P Wonder how the Permenant Ink worked from Cara's mopping the floor :nono: :P :P

308210[/snapback]

Looks like it is drying up quite nicely(the ink) :o

308243[/snapback]

doubt they've even noticed :nono:

308255[/snapback]

:nono: That is probably true...

Absolutely! Maybe we could swop theyre food too...for some "healthy" stuff? :nono: Wonder how the Permenant Ink worked from Cara's mopping the floor :nono: :o :P

308210[/snapback]

Looks like it is drying up quite nicely(the ink) :P

308243[/snapback]

doubt they've even noticed :nono:

308255[/snapback]

:P That is probably true...

309394[/snapback]

hehe...guys..... maybe we should thwack them so they notice? :nono: :nono:

I think their heads are a bit to thick for thwacking to bother them. Maybe a wrecking ball, that will knock some sense into them. Their thick heads pretty much explain why they're slobs (to dumb). heh heh.

hehe...guys..... maybe we should thwack them so they notice? :o :P

309442[/snapback]

I am friends with a few guys and I have learned...

Thwacking( :P ) a guy will either:

a) make it so they thwack you back (A lot of times they really will do this even if they claim they won't hit a girl.. :P )

b ) make them ask why you thwacked them (because they honestly act like they have no idea of what they did or did not do)

c) Do nothing because they just do not react. plus there are a bunch more options..

So it is up in the air on how they would react.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Your own ship - fine! Wallpaper, nice carpets, different colors - great. But switch our beer! Omi - god next thing you'll be switching it for ... wine or drinks with umbrellas or something worse.... And health food noooooo Wait ...pizza IS health food right? We could live with that ...

hehe...guys..... maybe we should thwack them so they notice? :P :P

309442[/snapback]

I am friends with a few guys and I have learned...

Thwacking( :o ) a guy will either:

a) make it so they thwack you back (A lot of times they really will do this even if they claim they won't hit a girl.. :P )

b ) make them ask why you thwacked them (because they honestly act like they have no idea of what they did or did not do)

c) Do nothing because they just do not react. plus there are a bunch more options..

So it is up in the air on how they would react.

309475[/snapback]

You forgot one that just HAS to be mentioned...

d) Ask the woman to do it again! :nono:

Wait ...pizza IS health food right?  We could live with that ...

only if it is covered with vegetables... Ok, ok. so you got most of the food groups on a pizza, so maybe it could be healthfood.

You forgot one that just HAS to be mentioned...

d) Ask the woman to do it again!

:P :P oh good grief..

GUYS! They always mention the one thing we don't Lol. It's not like we forgot :lol: :wow:

309611[/snapback]

Exactly. :P

You can't knok common sense into someone if they don't have in the first place. :P

GUYS! They always mention the one thing we don't Lol. It's not like we forgot :( :P

309611[/snapback]

Sure like we belive that pfffff you girls are just as bad as us guys except you dont say whats on your mind you pretend to be good clean minded girls :nono: :(

GUYS! They always mention the one thing we don't Lol. It's not like we forgot :P :nono:

309611[/snapback]

Sure like we belive that pfffff you girls are just as bad as us guys except you dont say whats on your mind you pretend to be good clean minded girls :( :(

313401[/snapback]

You say this on our ship?!?! :lol: Hey girls, he says this on a ship where there is not a "No Thwacking Hangon" sign....

GUYS! They always mention the one thing we don't Lol. It's not like we forgot :lol:

309611[/snapback]

Sure like we belive that pfffff you girls are just as bad as us guys except you dont say whats on your mind you pretend to be good clean minded girls :( :P

313401[/snapback]

You say this on our ship?!?! :lol: Hey girls, he says this on a ship where there is not a "No Thwacking Hangon" sign....

313405[/snapback]

Eeek i better lay off the sauce i thought this was our ship :nono: ..*slaps head* i thought it was strange when i used the toilet and noticed the fluffy toilet paper...on our ship we dont have any..lol :(

He invaded....And i am drinking vanilla coke and maybe a whitre russian i had a hard day darn IT

Don't worry...I shot themw ith rotten fruit from torpedoe tubes :) (we still have them :hug: We need them-ish :) )

Knocked them outta warp :P

313848[/snapback]

ROFL! Great job, AoD!

Yeah Angelicxx19...some of the guys will occasionally drop in, probably over the fact that we occasionally invade their ship. LOL, but then any time we do they spend their whole time trying to get us to clean up their messes.

Yeah, she got me. So I'm not delivering the first batch of old, dirty underwear and socks. Here, I'll just leave them here in the middle of the bridge.

Enjoy!

Don't worry...I shot themw ith rotten fruit from torpedoe tubes :) (we still have them :hug: We need them-ish :P )

Knocked them outta warp :P

313848[/snapback]

ROFL! Great job, AoD!

Yeah Angelicxx19...some of the guys will occasionally drop in, probably over the fact that we occasionally invade their ship. LOL, but then any time we do they spend their whole time trying to get us to clean up their messes.

313944[/snapback]

Hehe! Thank ya! :bow: *bows* (Now I know why I play sec/tact :) )

Angel! Bop in! It works :bow:

Yeah, she got me. So I'm not delivering the first batch of old, dirty underwear and socks. Here, I'll just leave them here in the middle of the bridge.

Enjoy!

313980[/snapback]

*evil laugh* ooh yay! I know what to do with these :vampire: *evil grin* :) :hug: