Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

YAY!!! Go Jeanway!!!!!>>>> :eek: =you

>>>>>> :hug: :blink: =guys and definatley hangon

>>>>>> :hug::flowers:;) = all the girls(at the guys and hangon)

You stay away from our bathroom. We don't need your stink on our ship. Now.... GET OFF OF OUR SHIP!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

Edited by T'pol_1

::starts to tar and Feather Hangon::

Resistene IZ Futile

LMAO been there done that..come on you have to think up something better then that :flowers:

We'll get you hangon. You will be shaved. As the Borg say "Resistance is futile". Mwaa Ha Ha Ha Ha.  :hug:  ;)  :)  :flowers:

I always had the idea that girls where from another planet now i get it your all borg one mind and all that,your evil plans of world domination will not be a success...well not in a ship with "sink to knees carpets" :hug: and fluffy wallpaper.....hmm that could be handy we have run out of toilet paper on our ship..*tears off 2m bit of fluffy wallpaper*...MUAAAHHH

Hangon opens the door to the toilet but suddenly he sees ILS sitting on it :eek: "hey Hangon my friend, soory the toilets on our ship are stil to dirty to sit on so i beamed in here"

No worries my friend i will wait until you are finished, and here you have some toiletpaper" Hangon handsover a piece off wallpaper to ILS

"Thanks hang"

Hangon closes the door and thinks"o man what a smell what did that guy eat last night" :blink:

Hey he's my best friend, I've gotta stand by him. :laugh: Besides you can't touch me, I've got a thwacking stick. :laugh:shakko.gif

Hey he's my best friend, I've gotta stand by him.  :P Besides you can't touch me, I've got a thwacking stick.  :P shakko.gif

Awwww..thats just tooooo sweet :blush 2: :laugh: ....you see girls when the Hang rolls he rolls with back up :blink: ..thwack them RC.... :blink: :laugh:

::Contemplates::

DO i or don't i wanna see him with feathers..

Maybe a bow tie

Hmm, "Thwacking Stick" where have I heard that before??? :laugh: Sounds strangley familiar. Hey, were you ever in the .Com chatroom?? :laugh: :P :blink: :blink:

Edited by Jeanway

::Contemplates::

DO i or don't i wanna see him with feathers..

Maybe a bow tie

LMAO i think you have more chance seeing me in covered in feathers then wearing a bow tie :blink: thats just not the type of thing Hang would be seen dead in :laugh::laugh:

How 'bout we get this going again.

303770[/snapback]

LMAO thanks for bumping this thread just reading some of the posts has me giggling like a school girl...ahh the good old days :dude:

It's probably got u gigling like a school girl b-cuz u r a school girl. hahah. And this is the GIRLS Enterprise hangon and just so u know I'm also T'Pol_1. By the way, u should bump the boys Enterprise.

It's probably got u gigling like a school girl b-cuz u r a school girl. hahah. And this is the GIRLS Enterprise hangon and just so u know I'm also T'Pol_1. By the way, u should bump the boys Enterprise.

303783[/snapback]

Aha i see...why the name change? T'pol_1 is pretty cool IMO :P .....hmmm bump the boys Enterprise,that could be a health risk :dude: anyway i only came in to se if i could find my high heels *cough* i mean sneakers :huh:

hangon

Aha i see...why the name change? T'pol_1 is pretty cool IMO  .....hmmm bump the boys Enterprise,that could be a health risk  anyway i only came in to se if i could find my high heels *cough* i mean sneakers  

oooooo. High heels huh. This could be fun. Mwahahahaha.

Edited by Sorfiwien

Hi, I am here.. can I decorate my quarters and working area how I would like to, please????

Because I pretty much cannot stand the color pink, unless I am wearing it in a small amount. Mainly I cannot stand it in decorating. I would much prefer to have my living area be in shades of blue and green, maybe some nice light yellow. Fluffy carpets can be nice, but they are a pain in the butt to clean up and I do artwork. Heck I have messed up my plain green carpet in my room from the last painting project. I had put paper down under the project but still managed to get blue paint everywhere. So if at all possible I would like to have my favorite type of flooring and that is nice hardwood with maybe a plain and soft throw rug. Similar for my workspace too.. I do not think they have it on the NX-01, but it could be on our version... I would like to work in Stellar Cartography or a chemistry lab.

I saw the idea of a garden!! That would be great! If you guys have no problems with me gardening some of my favorites then there should not be a problem at all! :lol:

I like roses, strawberries, aloe, bouganvillas in my gardens and love citrus, peach and apple trees too! I also like society garlic.. but everytime I plant those the rest of my family complains because they say they stink really really bad (but I do not think so, maybe that is because I like garlic??) and there is a plant that I swear smells like a pizza when the flowers are in bloom... that one would be pretty cool too and the flowers are really pretty.

Ooh, and a place for us to be able to excercise. that would be great! Or if we are in dance then a place to practice that would equally be as good!

And music for the work area.. I saw the idea of having Enya playing. That would be wonderful! But I would like to add Evanescence, classical, some other new age music would be great(hey, if it would just be for the area I work then that would be fine!) I would then add anime/j-pop, big band, swing, ragtime, and a bunch of other music too! :biggrin: this is starting to sound like fun!

Edited by Yillara_Soong

hey long time folks!

Mine is going to be all in pink! And with like purple lilacs and purple candles..And can i have Julian Mcmahon maybe the Phantom of the Opera come and just stand there and look cute?

Hmm Please?

hey long time folks!

Mine is going to be all in pink! And with like purple lilacs and purple candles..And can i have Julian Mcmahon maybe the Phantom of the Opera come and just stand there and look cute?

Hmm Please?

306397[/snapback]

Hey if I can have my room the way I want, and AoD gets her room the way she wants.. then why not?! :biggrin:

oh Sweet... ::positions the phantom in the corner and Julian in the other corner.The see particually annoyed at this prospect::

Ok So now i need purple silk sheets and maybe some pink pillows....

When is pink too much pink?

When is pink too much pink?

306402[/snapback]

Of anyone, you probably should not ask me that question..

I will wear pink, but not very often and definately not very much at once. And still get the creeps remembering the time my dad decided to paint my and my sister's bathroom pink! It was pepto-bismal pink, and he painted it that color because he thought that since we were girls that we would like that color. Never mind the fact that my favorite color is green and my sister's is blue.

Now there is a time when pink is perfectly ok to me.. and that is when it is worn by my baby niece. She has a lot of pink clothes, and her room is a shade of lavender that kinda looks pink and that is ok to me.

I guess as long as it is not wall to wall floor to ceiling pink on pink on pink it probably would be ok. But if it is the color you want then it is fine. Since I will have blues and greens surrounding me :biggrin:

Give me red, at least two shades. And chocolate flowers! (No, not chocolate colored flowers, chocolate flowers. And anything else chocolate I can fit in there :biggrin:

I wear a lot of pink but a lot of ble as well ..Maybe i shall add blue too

::thinks for a moment or two::

You girls really need to do something with the carpets here it doesnt match with the wall paper :biggrin: ...hmmm wonder if there is anything i could use over on my ship*whistle*..aha fluffy toilet paper :lol:

You girls really need to do something with the carpets here it doesnt match with the wall paper :) ...hmmm wonder if there is anything i could use over on my ship*whistle*..aha fluffy toilet paper :)

306578[/snapback]

Go ahead.. take the fluffy wallpaper.. I do not like it anyhow.

And my walls do TOO match the carpet/flooring! They are shades of green and blue so they do match! :) And that goes fine with pine or cherrywood flooring. so double :P :P