Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ An Enterprise Just For The Girls ~

Ladies, Ladies, please can i offer you all my services at this wonderfull ship?

I am an Expert in Oriental Masages :dude:

*This is only fair since the Ambassidor walked in on the guy's enterprise* *accidentally gets beamed to lady's enterprise* *touhes warp core* Ohhhh *computer* WARP CORE BREACH IN PROGRESS (Lady) ummmm, what does that mean? (T'Son) =/\= T'Son to Guy's Enterprise, emergency transport...energize

(Ohhhh that was LOW)

LADIES WE HAVE A WARP BREACH

=/\= Ambassador T to Torres..Can you fix it Ms Torres? The red alert is giving me a migrane!=/\=

=/\= Torres to AT.. We have it almost fixed ma'am..We just had to instal the Midol Protocal =/\=

=/\= Thank you Torres..AT Out =/\=

*beams in*

Computer, Eject the warp core and lock out the computer with my borg encryption code.

Engage self destruct pathway 227 and lock out secondary command processors.

*beams out*

*Snaps her Fingers and all is well*

Ok Boys ..No more funny fun stuff at our cost ok!

*Computer Sheilds up*

:: SHIP GOES TO RED ALERT:: :cops: :cops: :cops: :busted: :busted:

ADMIRAL JEANWAY STANDS, PHASERS DRAWN, SET ON KILL. " OFF ALL OF YOU, GET OUT.!!!! THIS IS NOT THE SHIP FOR GUYS, GET OFF, NOW!!" SHE YELLS.

"AND BESIDES THAT, YOU ALL STINK OF BEER AND FEET, GET OUT NOW!!!!

:::looks at jeanway::

Calm down

1> I out rank you and have already handled the situation

2> They are men and need our help to survive...Besides when was the last time they had a good meal?

*touches the warp core again and the finger oil breaks thorough the little containment left and warp core explodes as T'Son barely manages to get back to the guy's enterprise. The Q continum takes away Ambassador tinadoll's powers. The Girl's enterprise blows up.*

::ignores T;son::

Ok then if there will be no more NONSENSICAL interuptions

When is dinner ladies?!

This is for the mudd invasion....

assimilates the kitchen and anything pink

HA HA everything is now green....

Oh and the beds are now alcoves :bow:

Nice try, WAB, I like green :laugh:

Hey, gals, lets go to some fancy and grossly overpriced restuarant! Then we can all get our hair done. And we can get our nails done too!

And, of course...

Click for Spoiler:

LET'S SHOP!

*assimilates the guys' money*

Muhahahaaaa....the power is in our hands! Girls with money: be afraid, be very afraid.

You're not the only one with assimilative abilities. :laugh: :laugh:

SHOPPING!??!?!?!?!?

::throws WAB out of the way and sqeals in delight!!!::

Again you guys..."OUT" :: PUSHES WAB AND TSOV TOWARDS THE AIRLOCK:: You going or do I have to get physical with you two again? Where's the Lysol spray, anyway? Whew!

I used it all the last time i accidentily beamed onto thier ship!

it was a DUMP

I do have aromatherapy candles :laugh:!

*hands some candels to the ambasidor* There you go, they smell like lavender *the ambassidor takes them and is puzzled by T'Son's kindness* *T'Son goes over to a panel and distroys all the Girl's transporters including the shuttle and runabout ones and beams to the guy's ship with WAB and raises the guys shields* TAKE US OUT OF HERE, I gave her a candle boamb *Girls' enterprise explodes and guys enterprise warps out at transwarp speed*

.............Leaving a trail of Methane gas in their wake. SolarWind interveens. Undoes TSV's destruction by turning back the hands of time and giving the Ambassador an aversion to Lavender and she jettisons it out an airlock, landing on the guy's ship which then explodes, leaving a gapeing hole in it's hull. :laugh: :: shakes her finger at the guys ship as it limps away:: :laugh: Na na na na na na :laugh:

It would be illogical to assume that methane could bring you back in time. Also, your automated computer systems would have immediatly neutralized the gas

*beams in*.... :laugh: *looks around in shock* :laugh: ..Pink walls and fluffy carpets :laugh: and whats that smell :laugh: ..d.amn wrong ship..*beams out*..lets one rip just before he leaves :laugh:

HANG, IF YOU READ CORRECTLY, IT WAS THE GUY'S SHIP THAT LEFT A TRAIL OF METHANE GAS, IN SPACE, NOT INSIDE OUR SHIP!!! AND HEY...............

Why you still in here anyway? Are you a girl now? :laugh: I don't go messin around over on the guy's ship why you guys always come sniffin around over here anyway??? I wonder :laugh::laugh: :blink:

Oh and by the way, just so you know. SolarWind has magical and mystical powers, she helps out in impossible situations. Like getting guy fart smells out of the carpeting. :laugh: And she's a girl. :laugh: thanks for the 'RIP', NICE :: LOOKS AT HIM IN DISGUST::

Why you still in here anyway? Are you a girl now? :laugh: I don't go messin around over on the guy's ship why you guys always come sniffin around over here anyway??? I wonder :nono:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh: LMAO why do you think we guys come sniffing around?? hmmm :o ..and sorry about letting one rip too many tacos...i beg my pardon :laugh: ..and its true about the guys ship its starting to get a musky sort of smell :blink:

Tell me about it! :laugh: When the girls come back from over there they need to go through the bio-filter as well as the sonic shower :laugh: Ever hear of SOAP? :laugh::laugh: Your bodies are as dirty as your minds!

Edited by Jeanway

Would you guys kindly stop trying to blow up our ship!

ohhh lavander

Hey Ladies Bath and body works and the body Shop are having sales

And SO is Victorias Secret!!!