Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Members' Gender

What is your gender?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

• Male
    • Female

I know that some of the new ladies on the boards have expressed surprise at how many women are here and I also can remember many guys grumbling about not being able to find a Trekkie girlfriend so I thought this would be a great way to see what the gender make-up of this board is.

My screen name is kind of obvious. I'm female. 1227.gif

I'M 100 % MAN AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! LOL. :laugh:

I WISH I COULD FIND A GIRL WHO LIKES TREK. IT'S JUST UNFASHIONABLE TO BE A TREKKIE THESE DAYS. OH WELL. I'M ONLY 16 THOUGH SO I HAVE TIME TO FIND A TREK-MATE. LOL :blink:

Last I checked, I was female.  I wish I could find a Trekkie man!

LadyNarana, I would like to introduce you to;

I'M 100 % MAN AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! LOL.  :blink:

I WISH I COULD FIND A GIRL WHO LIKES TREK. IT'S JUST UNFASHIONABLE TO BE A TREKKIE THESE DAYS. OH WELL. I'M ONLY 16 THOUGH SO I HAVE TIME TO FIND A TREK-MATE. LOL

:laugh:

bysty, say hello to LadyNarana.

Perhaps you two would like to find a nice quiet place and send each other some PM’s?

I'M 100 % MAN AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! LOL.  :blink:

I WISH I COULD FIND A GIRL WHO LIKES TREK. IT'S JUST UNFASHIONABLE TO BE A TREKKIE THESE DAYS. OH WELL. I'M ONLY 16 THOUGH SO I HAVE TIME TO FIND A TREK-MATE. LOL

:laugh:

Perhaps you two would like to find a nice quiet place and send each other some PM’s?

LadyNarana born 1971....

bysty born 1987....

Is that legal? 1042284708.giflaughing-smiley-002.gif

Well, he tried...

Anyway...As you could probably guess by my screen name...I am female.

Make that a...

Data lovin' female.

That is a good one Lessa!! True too!

Male... Does it really matter to know how many males / females are in the board?

No. I just thought it would be fun to find out. There seems to be a misconception (more with the general public) that Trek is a guy thing so I wanted to find out what the mix was for this board. Some screen names are obvious but most are not.

Male... Does it really matter to know how many males / females are in the board?

No. I just thought it would be fun to find out. There seems to be a misconception (more with the general public) that Trek is a guy thing so I wanted to find out what the mix was for this board. Some screen names are obvious but most are not.

I'm with you on that Takara,it is interesting to know. Oh and although it's probably obvious by my name i'm female, though the babe bit is a lie, i'm a little too old to be a babe LOL

I'm female, and I can never understand the "lack of female trekkie". Thery're everywhere!

If you look at the poll results, there are more females thean males, so far! I don't know where these female trekkies are hiding out, but there are a lot of them, aparently!

Good one, lessa. Agreed, completely!

No more than it matter whether we like Coke or Pepsi, it's just fun to know.

I myself am interested in the break down. I've always heard that Trek is a "Guy" thing, you know the stereo type, nerdy guy with no life that can't get a date... that starts a message boar...oh wait, that doesn't sound good for me... :laugh:

Seriously though, Star Trek is stereo typed as a Guy show and I know from personal knowledge that many many of the female gender are just as into the show as most guys.

I found this quote somewhat amusing, it's usually the guys saying "I wish I could find a girl into Trek" lol

I wish I could find a Trekkie man!

I myself am interested in the break down. I've always heard that Trek is a "Guy" thing, you know the stereo type, nerdy guy with no life that can't get a date... that starts a message boar...oh wait, that doesn't sound good for me...  :laugh:

You crack me up. ROFL.gif

I myself am interested in the break down. I've always heard that Trek is a "Guy" thing, you know the stereo type, nerdy guy with no life that can't get a date... that starts a message boar...oh wait, that doesn't sound good for me...

Truly classic, my biggest laugh of the day.

I am male, just looking for a female trekkie, which is not easy to find around here.

I'M 100 % MAN AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! LOL.  :innocent:

:(

:( That's more than illegal!

I myself am interested in the break down. I've always heard that Trek is a "Guy" thing, you know the stereo type, nerdy guy with no life that can't get a date... that starts a message boar...oh wait, that doesn't sound good for me...  :innocent:

roflmao.gif

:(