Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Can Phlox Have More/less Than Three Wives?

I've had it before, it's just like Pepsi except it tastes blue-ish. :o

Would that be like a blue/gray, like stainless steel flavor or blue/green, like algae? Or more like a Blueberry? :dude: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi: :pepsi:

Anyway, back to the more important topic of the Treklike Blue Pepsi. I'm in Japan. It tastes pretty much like regular Pepsi, but with a bit of vanilla thrown in (not quite to the level of Vanilla Coke/Pepsi) of last year (yuck). I ended up with a brutal hangover the day after that last post I made in this thread and I blame it on the Blue Pepsi (yes, that's the actual name).

P.S. It's kind of gross.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

We're just swopping sexism here and that's one of few times i've ever been called stupid, it's refreshing.

All i'm saying is why can't you look at marriage the way it was ment and is for some. I think it's an american thing, your TV is full of shows with beating husbands etc We have that here too but clearly not nearly as much, especially these days.

Nearly every involved guy i know is a slave to his women, and i personally dont like it, i'm for equality, i treat girls how i'd expect to be treated.

Who called you stupid? Was it me? I didn't mean to. I think that sometimes about some people but I try not to type it. Was it me? :o Let me go back again and look, I may have missed it. :dude:

Okay thing is In many cultures, including western culture on earth there is something called POLYAMORY, this is exactly the concept as phlox and his three wives. EXACTLY

If these people find it to their liking to have more than one partner, so what. So long as everyone is equals. I grew up in a house of equals, I will have one of equals with my future husband Steve.

As a woman, I am sick of Feminists trying to oppress men, women such as Germain Grier, who was and is one of the most famous Feminists in the world, didn't want women to opress the man, just to be equals! and to assume a dignified assumption of responsibility.

Angel, I'd never even heard that word before but I don't think it is exactly the same because Phlox has three "wives" and each of them has three "husbands". Since all are free to engage in extra-marital relationships it would seem marriage would be about something other than relationships which from best I can tell is polyamory is about relationships not formal arrangements like marriage?. So my question is what is the purpose of having three spouses, why have any or why not two or four? Why do they set a limit on how many you can have and what happens if you only want two?

The concept of everyone having three spouses seems like it would get very confusing.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Polyamory has more to do with communal living than marriage, I believe. And wasn't it Angel who brought it up, not Tina? What did I miss? Polygamy means having more than one spouse. But I don't know if either of these terms is correct, for this situation. :dude:

Polyamory has more to do with communal living than marriage, I believe. And wasn't it Angel who brought it up, not Tina? What did I miss? Polygamy means having more than one spouse. But I don't know if either of these terms is correct, for this situation. :dude:

What I said was that since polyamory isn't about marriage it didn't fit Phlox's situation