Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=-=SmOkEd=-=

Long Lost Bro

:) Yo spacey treky forum fans :) I am the long lost Bro of Mr Hangon

:) Hangon givein....resitance is very futile my brother....givein or the dark side will take you..... :( i have arrived to demand the return of skiddlebop bop=Hangon's real name...as he must defend his title in question of sport "earth" !

Hi everbody my name's chris..'=-=SmOkEd=-=' shhh its my cover name :) well

am for 2 reasons n#1 yeah i love startrek shame here in france cant get to see any shows...yeah sure on cable or sat..but my net cost's enough and soon a freebox connection (with tv) so wont be long b4 i can catch up on all what i havent

seen!! coz dang have i missed out on startrek....but this sure looks the place to hang for info get to know new fans .....well done site mods :)

Hello Chris and Welcome Aboard !! You'll like it here for sure.. :)

Are you really Hang's Long Lost Bro ?! :)

yeah he's my real bro...."our kid" as i would say

hehe alright our kid i thought you didnt like posting :o

P.S and yes everyone he is my real brother :laugh::laugh:

Welcom to the club, i hope you also like Amstel beer, like your brother

:wow: Yo spacey treky forum fans  :o  I am the long lost Bro of Mr Hangon

:o Hangon givein....resitance is very futile my brother....givein or the dark side will take you..... :bow: i have arrived to demand the return of skiddlebop bop=Hangon's real name...as he must defend his title in question of sport "earth" !

Now my head has stopped spinning i read this again..lol chris you are off your head :laugh: skiddle bop bop ..i havent head that name for years*gets flash back*..you me and smiggy in our old town causeing all kinds of trouble :flex:

Nice one our kid but the name is Hang here :eek: ..no more old nicknames :dude::hug::laugh:

WOW such nice warm welcomes...thankyou....hope you all doing alright....i am...was busy today had to format...its all good now...this forum is galcticly big guy'sN girl's gonna take me a while ponder throu...

:wow: Yo spacey treky forum fans  :o  I am the long lost Bro of Mr Hangon

:dude: Hangon givein....resitance is very futile my brother....givein or the dark side will take you..... :bow: i have arrived to demand the return of skiddlebop bop=Hangon's real name...as he must defend his title in question of sport "earth" !

Now my head has stopped spinning i read this again..lol chris you are off your head :flex: skiddle bop bop ..i havent head that name for years*gets flash back*..you me and smiggy in our old town causeing all kinds of trouble :laugh:

Nice one our kid but the name is Hang here :eek: ..no more old nicknames :laugh: :o :hug:

heheh hang on now now dont get worried am not gonna tell the all the name's u had when u was young *snikker snikker*

WOW such nice warm welcomes...thankyou....hope you all doing alright....i am...was busy today had to format...its all good now...this forum is galcticly big guy'sN girl's gonna take me a while ponder throu...

Like i said bro this place is cool lots of friendly people,enjoy i do..lol

:wow: Yo spacey treky forum fans  B)  I am the long lost Bro of Mr Hangon

:dude: Hangon givein....resitance is very futile my brother....givein or the dark side will take you..... :o i have arrived to demand the return of skiddlebop bop=Hangon's real name...as he must defend his title in question of sport "earth" !

Now my head has stopped spinning i read this again..lol chris you are off your head :eek: skiddle bop bop ..i havent head that name for years*gets flash back*..you me and smiggy in our old town causeing all kinds of trouble :laugh:

Nice one our kid but the name is Hang here :hug: ..no more old nicknames :laugh: :o :bow:

heheh hang on now now dont get worried am not gonna tell the all the name's u had when u was young *snikker snikker*

LMAO dont make me get that pic out when we was younger down preston road..all i will say is "BOB"*WINK* :flex:

great a new play mate welcome chris, feel free to ask hang all about me :laugh:

Welcome....

Somehow we know you're hang's brother.. :roflmao: