Sign in to follow this  
please delete

Favorite TOS Character

Who is your favorite TOS charater?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite TOS charater?

• Captain Kirk
    • Dr. McCoy
    • Mr. Spock
    • Scotty
    • Uhura
    • Nurse Chapel
    • Chekov
    • Sulu
    • unknown
    • other

I had a hard time choosing one...Love Spock and Kirk and the rest of the gang but I picked Bones. In third grade the teacher passed out the spelling words for the week and it had the word bones on it. I began to cry because I think that was the week that 'Bones' was going to die, For the World is Hollow...I think was the eppy.

Katy

This is actually hard, I love all of them. But if I had to chose one, I would say, Spock. He rules! :dude: Second would be McCoy

Ooooh, hard choice... :laugh:

Hmmm, Spock, McCoy, and Scotty are cool*....

(*Maybe not in that order... Not too sure how to list 'em..)

And Gary Seven (aka Supervisor 194)... :biggrin:

*Isis meows unnaturally...*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Check my avitar (hopefully it works :sweatdrop: ) without a doubt, for me it's Captain Kirk! He was my childhood hero (grew up with the original airing of Classic Trek) and Captain Kirk remains one of the largest of life charactures ever ... ever! :nod:

Has to be Kirk for me. He is one of my all-time favourite Star Trek characters out of all the series. McCoy was my second favourite as well, because he could be funny and serious at the same time. He was really cool.[/color] :clap:

I just had to vote, even though, I'm sure this is over. I always thought Janice Rand was hot, so she got my vote. I loved the pattern in her hair!

I just had to vote, even though, I'm sure this is over. I always thought Janice Rand was hot, so she got my vote. I loved the pattern in her hair!

252652[/snapback]

:bow: I asked Janie how come she didn't put Yeoman Rand on the list, but she said she wasn't an important character....

I would have put Lt. Leslie on the list though... :clap:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Granted, Rand, was not a major character, but she was in enough to bring into the movie series.

Rand and Leslie should be on the list :clap:

Jim Kirk I guess remains my personal favorite all these years. But I still have to add Spock and Bones-the former of which I always played as a kid. If only I'd had his science genius at school....and Scotty always saved the day....at least Bill Shatner, via the Reeves-Stevenses, have kept Jim out there making a difference in those novels..and Chris Pine is kicking it in the beforetime-if in another place-on the silver screen...

I can't really choose. As a child it was always Kirk, but as I got older McCoy and Spock are such important characters to the show. Sorry to sit on the fence, but the three of them are what really makes Star Trek.

Seems like an old post, but I will reply anyway. There is no denying that Spock is a very popluar character, he was the only alien crew member in the original series. I always liked McCoy though because he was the yin to Spock's yang, and balanced that part of the show out.

Kirk used to be my favorite character, but Spock became my favorite as the years went by. I wear my Spock T-shirts all of the time. Very cool character and I'd say that he is my favorite now