Would You Care To Be A Vampire?

Would You Care To Be A Vampire?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Care To Be A Vampire?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • I Am A Vampire

This Poll Stems From A Dream I Had A Few Nights Ago Where I Was A Vampire...It Was...Interesting...

I For One Am Not Sure...I Knida Wanna And I Kinda Don't...

Some of us are born that way and can't help it. Vampires are not all evil like the stories that people have been told, we're just like everyone else only made a little different and maybe not loved as much by God but still he allows us to be among his own fold. :eekout: <---- Where's my fangs?!?!!

Like Sunlight NO. Days no

sleep easy during daylght yes

love Tomato juice

you choose

Just To Clarify, I Don't Mean Humans That Drink Blood And Call Themselves Vampires. :eekout:

Some of us are born that way and can't help it. Vampires are not all evil like the stories that people have been told, we're just like everyone else only made a little different and maybe not loved as much by God but still he allows us to be among his own fold.  <---- Where's my fangs?!?!!

So You Have A Soul. :laugh:

You don't have to *drink* blood to be a vampire. There are different means of drawing pleasures and things that a vampire pursues. The drinking of blood is just done by a small faction. I choose not to explain the type of vampire I am just accept that I am one.

Edited by BlueCrystal

Again...I Mean REal, Undead, Sun Light Kills, Afraid Of Crosses, Yada Yada Vampires.

But Without The Sterotypes, Such As Sleeping In A Coffin, Dressing In A Cape, Sleeping Only Durning Day, Blah Blah Blah

yeah why not might be fun and i have always had a thing for ladys necks :eekout:

It would be very insteresting for a while. I would miss the sun.

Smuggler Sam look up the disease Xeroderma Pigmentosum and tell me I'm not a vampire. True I don't fear the cross or God's wrath on me, but a cross made with any nickel alloy will burn me as I'm allergic to nickel other than that I'm just a run of the mill *blood* sucker. Just kidding.

We're all Undead until we die. LOL

Sam the Smuggler, sorry I was just making light of a situation. I know what you mean and to answer your question. Apart from the blood stuff I wouldn't mind living in the dark or being what sun lovers call a vampire

Edited by BlueCrystal

i DO HAVE A TASTE FOR BLOOD, HATE THE SUN, HAVE FANGLIKE TEETH, ETC...

I'd love to be a vampire. I love the night, the dark and I think I could also get used to drink blood... :eekout:

I even wrote a vampire fan fiction in which I was a vampire on the Enterprise and.. oh, well this does not belong here... :laugh: :blink: :P

I know that Ben would be tempted to pick 42... So... yea.. I'm a vampyre sort of... maybe... I'm not sure myself... but I hate light and sun and I like red things.... hmmm... I'll give out the details later...

Absolutely yes! I've always found vampires and their powers facinating, even as a kid watching Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee battle each other in the old Hammer movies. Although I'm not too keen on drinking blood, I'd still love to give it a try! :)

The only thing I find appealing is turning into a bat at will. Otherwise no thanks. I don't like sucking someones blood and turning them into a vampire or dying from sunlight. Being undead might be kinda cool though.

No thanks, I don't like the dark. I like vampire movies but I have never wanted to be one.

And give up my sun-filled condo? Never! Besides, I have my steaks and hamburgers cooked well-done......I do not like blood flowing on my plate. The only vampires I know of are the Dracula types....not for me!