Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Guess How Many Mtn Dew Cans On TUH's Desk

How many do you think?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you think?

Well, there's more than one - so I decided to count, the number is now larger than it was when I first counted.

Guess, it's time to clean off the desk.

Has anyone seen a Mtn Dew smiley?

I love Mountain Dew, so does Fen. Especially with alot of ice. MMMmmmmm :laugh: Wish I had some right now :blink: It's so sweet and refreshing, you feel that way too? Oh God, I think I'm losing it :hug:

The sad thing is how many bottles/cans I can drink a day and still have no trouble falling asleep. I just love the taste - and when I'm sick like this week I drink more because it helps the cough and water tastes yucky when you're sick.

About a 1- well first of all that wasn't one day's worth - I kind of forgot to clear my desk. Also I've been sick and when I have a bad cough I like to have something to drink.

Unfortunately I just had my last can and I hear thunder so going to the store isn't a good idea. However, the community college is just across the street and I'm thinking of walking over there and seeing if they have any in their machines. The laundry room here only has coke products. :eekout: