16 members have voted

1. 1. Best Director

• Robert Wise
    • Nick Meyer
    • Leonard Nimoy
    • Jonathan Frakes
    • Stuart Baird
    • David Carson

For me it is hard to choose between the top four in the list above. But I have limited down to Nick and Bob as ST2 has some of the best cutting seen in a trek film and that really makes it the film it is, but that is more down to editing than directing so my vote goes to Bob.

I voted for Jonathon Frakes...

Me too. Not just for his directing of movies but including his stints directing the series.

I voted for Nimoy, he really showed two sides when he went from the dark St III to the comedic performance in ST IV

Me too. Not just for his directing of movies but including his stints directing the series.

yeah, like "The Offspring"

I voted for him too

As much as I am not a fan on Frakes, as an actor, I voted for him he is a kick*ss director! I loved First Contact, so of course I would vote for the director who did that movie!!

As much as I am not a fan on Frakes, as an actor

I didn't hear that!Thud.gif

Sorry, dear..he is just not my favorite(Brent is)...but like I said, he is my choice for Trek director, and I heard that Clockstoppers was really well directed too!

Sorry, dear..he is just not my favorite(Brent is)...but like I said, he is my choice for Trek director, and I heard that Clockstoppers was really well directed too!

I'll recover. :angry:

I'll recover. :angry:

**lets deep breath out** good, that makes me feel better to hear!

Same (Jonathan Frakes, I mean)

I wish Brent had done some directing......even if it was just so I could see his name on the credits twice.

There are some hard choices here, they all did wonderful jobs but I chose Jonathan Frakes. Jonathan Frakes has proven to me he has a deep understanding of at least two aspects of Trek, Action Adventure (FC) and Pure Sci-Fi set within the Trek Universe (INS) so I vote Frakes, and yes it’s true Nimoy has done the same but his time is past. "Young minds, fresh ideas."