Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Any Suggestions ~~

:laugh: I know,  I know!!! Let's make it clothing optional. :blink:

I think it already is :) :hug: STREAKER---> :hug:

FOR ME IT'S NOT NECESSARY. I never go in there. But I'm not so presumptuous and arrogant to say it's not necessary for eveyone just because it's not for me.

Are you calling me presumptuous and arrogant? :laugh:

And YOU, go in there all the time and say it's not necessary.

What's your point? I feel it'd be far better to have forums for debate, politics, and faith/religion, rather than cramming everything into "Kronos". *shrug*

Man, you are one dichotomy if I ever saw one.

That word does not apply to people.

You can't stand on both sides of the street at the same time, you know. :hug:

Sure I can, if the street is oval or "s" shaped. :hug:

AE, don't bother listening to this guy, I've had it with him and his half-baked, diametrically opposed opinions.

Who are you to tell the administrators what to do and continue to blatantly insult my opinions, huh?

Your damned if you do and damned if you don't with him.

OK, now you're just insulting me. Stop it. :blink:

It's a double-blind crazy maker we've got here.  Sorry, CJLP, that's just my opinion.

Your opinion is duely noted, but you could have done so without insulting me multiple times.

But I do still like you.

This sentence completely contradicts your post.

Hey, have you lost weight?

That's none of your business.

Come on Jeanway calm down ok, I blew it off, please do the same.

I get it, it's not for you and that's perfectly fine.

It's not that, I just feel it's too condensed. I think a better idea would be to split it into three forums - politics, faith/religion, and debate.

I'm not (nor should anyone) judge people on whether or not they wanna get involved with Kronos topics, heck I'm the mod and I rarely get involved with them personally. I just over-see with my virtual yardstick at the ready.  :laugh:

Good one! :blink:

I get it, it's not for you and that's perfectly fine.

It's not that, I just feel it's too condensed. I think a better idea would be to split it into three forums - politics, faith/religion, and debate.

I'm not (nor should anyone) judge people on whether or not they wanna get involved with Kronos topics, heck I'm the mod and I rarely get involved with them personally. I just over-see with my virtual yardstick at the ready.  :laugh:

Good one! :blink:

How about a quotemania forum? :hug:

Oh yea! Who said? You? You know after all the insults I've seen you hand out it's amazing to me how you can dish it out but you can't take it. I was talking to my FRIEND, Alterego. I don't like seeing him upset, is that alright with you, Mr. SmartyPants?? Oh, sorry about the weight thing. :laugh: Just lost it there for a second.

I get it, it's not for you and that's perfectly fine. I'm not (nor should anyone) judge people on whether or not they wanna get involved with Kronos topics, heck I'm the mod and I rarely get involved with them personally. I just over-see with my virtual yardstick at the ready.  :laugh:

Sometimes I think you get trigger happy with that Yardstick Alterego. then again, in my own twisted reality, I am never wrong...maybe, just maybe, I do ocassionally deserve it.

Oh yea! Who said? You?  You know after all the insults I've seen you hand out

What insults? :)

it's amazing to me how you can dish it out but you can't take it.

I don't like insults, nor do I insult people. If you see an insult from me, PM me. Good luck finding one. :blink:

I was talking to my FRIEND, Alterego.

It seemed like it was adressed to me. :laugh:

I don't like seeing him upset, is that alright with you, Mr. SmartyPants??

My name is Captain Jean-Luc Picard. I don't like nicknames, with the exception of CJLP.

Oh, sorry about the weight thing. :hug: Just lost it there for a second.

Appology accepted. :hug:

I just had an experiene with "dispute settlement". It went very well. Took about a half hour or maybe a little less and the problem was solved. We each brought a Mod, so to speak and discussed the problem, starting from the beginning, with what started it all. We each had our say and each Mod interjected when they saw fit, but they mainly just were there for clarification and to quell any further fighting. That's my suggestion. A " DISPUTE SETTLEMENT ". Not a thread, just an action we can take for the solution of an on going disagreement. We met in IM, but it could work in the chatroom, or Qu'nos. :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

I myself, had not run into some of the problems, some of you have had.....

(then again I've only been here for 2 months)

But

I have seen where, when two people have a problem, and need to dish it out.

Such was a fact last week, Where I was asked to mediate, as well as one other person was asked to do the same, a dispute between 2 other members. This was a very effect way to hadle the anger/ frustration, etc between them. In the end, I felt it went a lot better than I thought it would, and it worked out that they were able to see each others problems and realized that, they had the same problems, and worked out a solution with out slinging "MUD" at each other. All in all in the end it was a pleasure to do this for the both of them.

I feel that this should be the way to go when disputes get heated up. Eithe through IM, or in a dispute forum. There by a disinterested thrid party, or a fourth if warrented could make sure that Disputs are settled calmly, and solutions could then be worked out!!!!!!!!! :blink: :hug:

Just a thought, though. :laugh:

Doc Niel Out

Exactly my point Doc. I had no idea why this was happening and it come down to a small incident that I had totally forgotten about. Once we explained to each other why we did something, everything started to dissipate and we began joking around again. I think a Forum wouldn't really do the job the way a real-time chat would. When friends help friends, everybody wins. :laugh:

Well maybe, not a forum, as such but more like a chat room setting, just Like Im. I say this because not everyone has/ is on the same IM menu as everyone else is.

Is there a way to open a chat room, on the site?

If so I for one would use it. I do agree however, that REAL-Time is the best way to go. For a lot of reasons.

Well maybe, not a forum, as such but more like a chat room setting, just Like Im. I say this because not everyone has/ is on the same IM menu as everyone else is.

Is there a way to open a chat room, on the site?

If so I for one would use it. I do agree however, that REAL-Time is the best way to go. For a lot of reasons.

Ehm... (in Chat Room now)

Yes, the Chat Room works...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Doc42, are you saying let's meet in the chatroom now to discuss this?

If you want to....

There hasn't been anyone in since 7:25 AM PST... (MikeHines01 was the last one in)

And so 2 hours passed with no one in....

You may come in if you choose.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Well, this is working out nicely, Doc42 wants to be a Judge :blink: :laugh:

Tuesday or Thursday Night Triva. I can never seem to be there on Saturday afternoons.

That depends on the mods...

I like more trivia chats....

I have a couple of suggestions

::All the mods turn around and look at her funny::

NEVERMIND :look:

Well some people did not think it was?!

I do have one though

Allow freedom of expression

IF i post this (:look: ) Its not that bad as me going off into the hemesphere is it?

Well some people did not think it was?!

I do have one though

Allow freedom of expression

IF i post this  (:look: ) Its not that bad as me going off into the hemesphere is it?

Well under the site rules it is considered post padding just to post a smilie or a one word response.