Sign in to follow this  
removed

Are You In Love?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are You In Love?

• Yes
    • No
    • In the past...

I voted yes because i am in love,i have been for almost 1 year now, it can be the best feeling in the world but it can also influance your actions,sometimes ruining everything you have worked for.

Guest Ktrek

I have to say that I deeply love my wife. She has been the one good thing that God has brought into my life. I not only love her but value her as precious and a relationship to be treasured and never taken for granted. I may not be "infatuated" with her every moment like when we first met but the "quality" of my love for her is vastly greater. Every man should be so lucky! :)

Ktrek

yes i am head over heels in love with a women and the best thing is i can see her everyday hold her and kiss her :)

Edited by hangon

Are You In Love?

Sorry i dont do trick questions :cheers: B)

Sorry i am in a weird mood just ignore me :tear::tear:

Quite simply, yes I am. I am relatively a private person, regarding stuff like that... so at least right now I will simply say yes I am in love and have been for closing in on a year.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Yes.

With the Lord.

With his Word.

With the new lease I have on life.

With a woman?

Not for years....I've had too many horrible experiences in relationships.

Don't think I can fully trust any woman like that again.For now friendship is all I'm willing to offer.

So,until the Lord see's fit to send some exceptional woman my way,I'm perfectly content being single. :dude:

Edited by admiralpeewee

I'm all out of love....I'm so lost without you.....

Ok, just kidding. I'm head over heels with a woman who just got out of a bad relationship, which of course, means I'm screwed, and not in a good way. She's knows my feelings for her, and she's admitted that she has very strong feelings for me, but is still feeling crushed right now. You might say, my pattern is locked in the buffer waiting for her to accept me aboard her ship.

Too cheesy? Sorry.