removed

Are You In Love?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are You In Love?

• Yes
    • No
    • In the past...

Are you in love?

I made this because it is my favourite feeling in the world. I thought my eyes were open before, but I see even more now. I notice the rythyms that they leaves rustle in the wind, the slightest imperfections in an otherwise masterfully crafted piece of furniture... I feel so alive, even more so than before. I love it... and I am in love.

Corny? Yes. Wonderful? You had better believe it.

Am I. OH hell yeah.

Steve is wonderful, and he is everything I want. Things that made me nervous shy or embarrased no longer do so. I am protected by love.

I love this feeling.

nyet. Nope, nada, no....

unfortunately...

But then you have high school...

Yeah i am for a long time now :dude: but i am learning to live with it.

YEPP. I like to think of it as my electrons are all excited :dude: That's how it feels :o :dude:

I am for 14 years in love with my beautiful wife, we have two lovely kids

we met eachother in 1990 and got married in 1999, we had a buisnes togheter for 3 years working, eating living and sleeping together 7 days a week, and our love grew stronger and stronger, and with the birth of our kids our love can,t be broken annymore

Hunny this one is for you :dude: :P :blink: :o :vbg: :o :dude:

Depends. Infatuated? Yes, with my ex-boyfriend. (We broke up over the distance between us, not because we didn't still like each other.) In love? Nope.

I've never been in love, don't think I ever really will be. I'm a cynic to the bone.

Liked? Of course. Loved? Not yet. I'm in no hurry; I'm still young and will wait for the woman God has planned for me. :dude:

I do not love at this moment

But if i did ..it wouldn't be on here :dude:

Being In Love!

------------------

I've been in Love in the past with a few Guys and had some breakups

and certainly have a strong crush on a few of my Male Co-Workers where i work both those that are still there and some new ones but mostly i think of myy past loves i've known and i still think and hope that there is a special someone out there for me in the World.

:o :vbg::dude::dude:

Hm... I don't have a relationship at the moment and that's fine with me. So I voted for no, I'm not in love. :dude: (I'm not very sad about that)

Now don't tell me I love Pat. *blushes* *innocent* :dude:

Edited by Mrs.Picard

I am in love. With Spock. :dude: *floats on fluffy clouds of happiness*

And then there is this one guy here (I mean who I know in person), but that is classified.

No, for me

This is an excerpt from Desiderata

Be yourself.

Especially, do not feign affection.

Neither be cynical about love;

for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment

it is as perennial as the grass

I'm afraid I too have been too much the cynic in my life.

Still, Bysty, reading your thoughts about your girlfriend does remind me of all that is good in life. I am glad to know love does exist and I hope you both have happy futures whether life takes you in the same or different paths.

Depends. Infatuated? Yes, with my ex-boyfriend. (We broke up over the distance between us, not because we didn't still like each other.) In love? Nope.

I've never been in love, don't think I ever really will be. I'm a cynic to the bone.

I felt the same way after my first marraige failed. then there was that cute Corpsman I met in connecticut that one time, oh but I didn't get her number. of course, as luck would have it, she was stationed at the same place as I was after I dropped from BUD/S. haven't looked back since.

In the (distant) past.

Actually it brings up one of the best memories I have of my father. He pulled me aside to gently explain to me that my boyfriend did not love me. He explained to me what his behavior would be like if he was in love with me. Within the next couple of weeks I received a letter from my boyfriend breaking it off. Had my father not pulled me aside I would have been completely shocked and devastated...I would never have seen it coming. Instead, I was merely disappointed, but what my father had said to me had already lowered my esteem for my boyfriend before the final blow.

Yes!!!

In August we'll be married for 20 years - but still in love. I can't thank God enough for this. And I have to agree with RikerChick, my husband is my best friend.

Madly in love with my best friend in the world, my husband. 210.gif

Oh RC, Robert is your Husband not me... ::laugh:: oh thats not what you meant?

Madly in love with my best friend in the world, my husband. 210.gif

Oh RC, Robert is your Husband not me... ::look:: oh thats not what you meant?

*THWACK*

You asked for that one :look: