Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Great Thread Topic Thread ~

You wake up out of a dead sleep with a really great topic? But unfortunately you can't remember it the next day? :tear: I mean it was PERFECT! With beautiful examples and everything, just gone :(

Nope never

I do think however why some topics are allowed to continue though when they are a waste of space (Not talking about this one..I mod somewhere else..CJLP knows what i mean)

This happens to me all of the time, My Sweetie even gives me topics to post and I forget them, or I screw up the title. :( Somewhere there's an island where all of the threads that never were go, it's near the island of misfit toys I'll bet. :tear:

Edited by fenriz275

Well, Tina, I think some of the Mods are just trying to see the number and types of replies it gets. Trying to give it a chance. I know alot of people's feelings get hurt when a thread is closed prematurely or otherwise. What I can't understand is when a thread is closed when it's getting alot of attention and everyone is having alot of fun with it. Why don't the Mods just delete what they think is objectionable and let it go on? :(

Well jeanway

being a mod myself(not here ...)

I would say because it hurts the persons feelings..Especially if the post on topic and the person who is the original poster,just decides not to let them post anymore

YOUR A SPAMMER? :(

Edited by Jeanway

No :P

Its a topic for people who ARE Spammers..And want to confess!

If you are refering to me

Captain jean- Luc Picard..Alias Daniel

Geeze, and I thought CJLP was a really smart guy :P Oh Well, what can I say? You can continue now Tina, I'm speechless. :P

Yeah Right :P Being a Moderator at his site is a great honor.There so many nice people and you can Talk trek without anyone being offended

Well you and Fen can continue with your spamming...i mean posting :P

Edited by spacetigger

Yeah Right :P Being a Moderator at his site is a great honor.There so many nice people and you can Talk trek without anyone being offended

Well you and Fen can continue with your spamming...i mean posting :P

I don't believe that is correct Tina, you certainly will offend people, you'll just be in a position of authority and do more of it there. People ARE sensitive and you do hurt people's feelings, alot. Just some people take it and some don't. Your not making friends by insulting them, you know. Just think about it. How would you like someone talking to you the way you talk to others? Yea, this IS a great topic.

' Tina's Manners'. Anyone want to comment, go right ahead, be my guest. :o

Happens to me all the time....

I'm getting old....not really... my 14th birthday is in 6 days...

:P

STOP FIGHTING NOW!!!

T"S GETTING ON MY NERVES

I don't believe that is correct Tina, you certainly will offend people, you'll just be in a position of authority and do more of it there. People ARE sensitive and you do hurt people's feelings, alot. Just some people take it and some don't. Your not making friends by insulting them, you know. Just think about it. How would you like someone talking to you the way you talk to others? Yea, this IS a great topic.

' Tina's Manners'. Anyone want to comment, go right ahead, be my guest

I won't even comment on this . Except Werebrog. Stop choosing sides to what you don't know about