Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Captain Picard

Do you consider touching Picard's head good luck?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider touching Picard's head good luck?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Nah, I more of a Sisko person!
    • What on earth are you talking about?

Sorry, I saw Patrick Stewart on T.V last night and he mentioned that fans of Star Trek considered touching his head good luck, and how it makes him really uncomfortable. I've never wanted to touch Picard's head. Have any of you guys? I imagine Mrs. Picard would want to touch more than his head.

I imagine Mrs. Picard would want to touch more than his head.

:tear: How did you know? :( :(

Hm, I'd consider touching his head as good luck, but I would never ask him for anything like that. I mean, I already knew that it makes him uncomfortable. :lol: That's why I wouldn't ask. But if I knew it would make him happy, I'd do it, of course. :lol: :lol:

Touching Patrick Stewarts head? :laugh: Hmm.. I would prefer just talking to him, he seems like an interesting man :unsure:

Luck is illogical, however, Picards hairstyle is, in my opinion, most satisfactory. Of course, eveything about Picard is most satisfactory.

it is illogical to keep doing something after you have been told to stop. However, humans (except the few like Picard) don't generally comprehend when to stop. *sigh* Humans, so illogical :bow:

Luck is illogical, however, Picards hairstyle is, in my opinion, most satisfactory. Of course, eveything about Picard is most satisfactory.

I certainly agree with you... especially about the last part of your 2nd sentence... :bow: :wub: :laugh:

No i mean why would u want to do that when u now how uncomfatable(SP) he feels about it.

Are you serious? :blink: Um no, I don't believe in luck and I'd never ask to touch somebody's head even if I did.

:bow: Excuse me, I would never touch Particks Stewarts head. I simply have to much respect for him than go round touching heads. He has been this kind to go to conventions and bring us Captain Picard...I believe Trekkies should respect .

:bow: :o :(

Sisko is the lucky one.

He chooses to be bald :tribble:

Edited by sea trooper

Er no touching bald old mens heads is not my way of getting some luck,on the other hand mabe rubbing the chest of a certain 1st officer might bring me some luck :tribble::laugh:

I actually never thought about rubbing Picard's head but now that you mention it, I think it WOULD be good luck. How could it not be?

Of course you'd have to be pretty lucky just to have access to Picard's head, so by the time you got there you wouldn't need more luck. Unless you used it all up getting there. In which case, I would ask first. And he would probably say no since I had used up all my luck. Oh well. Good thing I'm not superstitious.

Rubbing his bold head would be a odd experiance to me, but after that i think i would have a good conversation with him about his startrek filosophy :sweatdrop:

:dots: I wouldn't mind a handshake, or maybe some casual conversation with him, but touching his head? That's a good one, really... :)

Like this :(

240x320.jpg

It's from the TNG episode "Violations".

I think that's more than just cute. :bow::laugh::bow: