Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners - Do You Like Them?

Do you like seeing the Personalized Banners on the site?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like seeing the Personalized Banners on the site?

• Yes
    • No
    • What personalized banners??

I'm just curious to know how everyone feels about the personalized banners. I know that the people that have one displayed like having theirs there, but what about everyone else? Do you like having them there?

Personally I do, I think it sets us apart from other boards. Not only is our name STARTREKFANS but with actual Fans in the banners it shows that we are personally invested in Star Trek.

I think it adds character to the board. How about you all?

Of course I like them. They are very interesting and I like seeing everybodys banner..You just never know whose banner will pop up! They certainly add a personal touch to this site..

Yes I like them.

If i had the software i would make one of my own.

But dont so cant

Would not know how anyway.

Edited by tokar

I don't see them anymore, I changed skins hoping that action would improve my page loading speeds but I voted Yes anyway cause they are cool to have as part of the site!

I love em! I think they are ool and show appreciation to some of the more devoted STfans.net Posters!

Yes I like them.

If i had the software i would make one of my own.

But dont so cant

Would not know how anyway.

Check the "Personal Banners" link in "Off Topic Discussions" - there are people willing to make a banner for you (including me).

I think the banners give us a chance to show our creative side. So much of the internet is about getting information, it's nice to give a little.

I love the personal banners! However, I cannot make one or even have someone else make one because I have no pictures of myself on my computer, and I have no digital camera. :hug: Of course, that is the whole point of personal banners. I have some really awesome ideas for them though. Someday...!

I love to see them i think it brightens up the board :hug:

RED ALERT!!!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!

I think they're great and it really does personalize the site...makes me feel

like I know them. It sort of makes you feel part of something even when

you don't have one...don't stop ever!!!! :hug:

As someone who does not have a personal banner (nor wants one) I nevertheless enjoy the changing banners, and the personal ones. It's like in my neighborhood. I do not have a lot of stuff on my patio. Some of my neighbors have stuff on their patio. Different neighbors have different things on their patios, or very little. The variously decorated patios and balconies change the look of our condos from drab buildings without personality, to a living village with vibrant personalities inhabiting it. Makes it more interesting.

Well, 24 to 0 I think it's a landslide lol. I think the banners really set us apart from other Star Trek sites, and from any other "membership" site out there. I've never seen anything like it elsewhere anyway.

I'm glad that everyone seems to like it.

yeah I love it, that's why I had to do one! lol :blink:  I can't wait until I get to see mine up there :unsure:

279590[/snapback]

It's there, I've seen it a couple times so far since it was added. There's so many now that they sometimes take a while to come around in the rotation.

Something like this does set us apart from other sites and having people running the site that are also very big fans, and I don't mean in the gut area, makes it even a better place to be. If I made one it would have me in my uniform, a radio tower, camera, and a thing I been working on in video thats the transporter effect!

I like them a lot! As someone who has one up there, it's cool to know that someone else is seeing something I made, even though it's rather simple. Sooner or later I'll make one that actually has me in it.

I think they're great! :yes: :blink:

And I really like mines that RikerChick made for me. :unsure: :o

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I love them. I have been thinking about doing one for myself. Maybe one of these days.