Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Enterprise Questions

Should I have Enterprise questions in the weekly trivia ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have Enterprise questions in the weekly trivia ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not 3rd season questions. Not everyone has seen them yet.

I feel it's important to have Enterprise questions in the Trivia. It is the current Star Trek show. However, not all parts of the world have seen the 3rd season yet. How do all you trivia participants feel about this ? Should I not have Enterprise questions at all ? Or perhaps just don't ask about the 3rd season..?

What do you all think ?

Enterprise questions are fine. Just the shows that everybody has been able to see. Unfortunately, some areas do not have UPN.

I'm one of those persons who hasn't even seen the last episodes of season 2. Enterprise was cancelled here in Germany due to poor ratings. They will show the missing episodes in the summer (at least I hope they do). Anyways, I voted for the 3rd option, ST. :(

I believe we should have ENT questions, and from all seasons. Ironically, season three is the only one I have seen.

Option 3. The last couple of Enterprise questions asked have been in that weeks episode on TV here in the UK and I know some areas haven't seen anything of season 3

Though I have not watched much of ANY of the series(only a couple of episodes), I think there should be ENT questions that way people who prefer that series over the others, or only have seen ENT can have questions to answer :hug:

**I do not get UPN here.

And since I have not seen much of ENT, I stick to answering the TNG questions first and foremost...then movies & TOS next, then those DS9 or VOY questions that contain stuff I have seen(which is not much) or have read about.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I voted YES - thanks to a special friend I am able to see all eps, the latest ones 2 weeks after you US guys, but I'm grateful anyway.

But to give everyone a chance it may be better to ask only from season 1 and 2 - BUT PLEASE INCLUDE ENT QUESTIONS

option 3 is the best as thnot everybody has seen season 3 of ENT

I think that enterprise questions would be great, some people only watch enterprise and this would give those people a chance to be able to answer trivia. I don't get to watch enterprise a lot cause it's usually on at bad times for me but a lot of people do watch it. maybe you should wait untill you as season 3 questions.

I'd say it would be fair to questions from all seasons of Enterprise. I feel they should be fair game as very few of us have seen all episodes of any Star Trek series. I would recommend a spoiler box for any season 3 question, though.

I voted for option three. I enjoy the Enterprise questions but I know season three has not been aired everywhere yet. :P

In holland was saw just episode one of season 3

Late? I'd say luck Dutch people! Here in Germany they stopped airing in the middle of season 2 and no schedule when to start again.

But as I told before thanks to internet and a friend I don't care what this xxxxx broadcasting station does!!! It'll be nice to see ENT in German language but I prefer the original voices anyway.

I believe you should let the finish the series to start the trivia because then people would have seen more questions, so I choose option two.