Sign in to follow this  
Derro

Omg Mate

In Australia, parents of opposing clubs are trying to ban a 90 kg 11 year old from playing jnr rugby league because of safety reasons.

I know most people here don’t care about rugby of any kind but 90 kilos god damn that’s heavy.

Normally I would'nt discriminate but I can understand the parents concerns.

Oh, for those who may read this a still use the imperial system 90 Kg is just under 200 pounds.

Holy Cow!!!! :(

I'm 26 and 6'2 and weigh 200 pounds. :(

This kid must be HUGE!

He looked pretty big on the tv, towering over his competitors he looked pretty solid as well.

He looked like he may be Polynesian ethier Tongan or Samoan which if that's the case that would explain a lot.

Edited by Derro

Maybe he could play with an older age group? :hug:

That’s a good idea, but the club that he’s with is arguing that under the rules he has the right to play in that age group.

Anyway I found the story online for anyone interested:

http://seven.com.au/todaytonight/story/footykid

It’s got a pic of the kid with other competitors which gives you a indication of the kid’s size but it’s not a good one.

Hay I found out the kid's(Nigel's) height when I picked up today's newspaper. Would you beliveve, it was on the first page, Not much going on in Aust.

Anyway he's 173 cm tall, sorry I don't know what that is in imperial exactly I think it's around 5' 7" - 5' 8" which is pretty tall for an 11 year old.

Wow thats a good sized kid

Iam 5'9 and only weigh 150.

Hay I found out the kid's(Nigel's) height when I picked up today's newspaper. Would you beliveve, it was on the first page, Not much going on in Aust.

Anyway he's 173 cm tall, sorry I don't know what that is in imperial exactly I think it's around 5' 7" - 5' 8" which is pretty tall for an 11 year old.

Definitly tall!Im 17 and im 1.66!

Well im just short :(

I heard there is this glandular problem that effects some children to gain weight

He might have that...

Cripes, mate! That's a big kid! I'm 255 pounds (about 114 Kilos), and I am almost twice this kid's age. I am also probably alot taller. I'd suggest putting him in a higher bracket, let him play with kids his size. I guess it's they "Hey, pick on someone your own size" thing.

quote Lady Luthien Posted on Jun 5 2004, 08:57 PM

He weighs allmost the double of what I weight!I weight 50 kilos which I still think is much,then thats definitly a lot.

AAAAARRRGGGG THATS NOT TO HEAVY, PLEASE LADY DON,T LOOSE MORE :P

seriously, a good friend of mine had annorexia, and weighted in her last day for about 34 kilo,s

she was first 65 kilo,s and looked very pretty, but later she was a walking skeleton, and that is sad, she passed away last year november, she got ill and did had not enough energy annymore to recover. she was 26 years old