Sign in to follow this  
El Cid

Where Is Data?

Well, B4, a prototype "replaced" him... ( :( , B4, the prototype of Data... don't you just love those names...)

I hope I answered your question...

Edited by Commodore -Harry Kim-

Brent was tired and so he decided to "kill" himself for his friends... but B4 is too stupid to become another Data...

Spock had a normal brain, B4 is an android who hasn't a "good" brain... Doctor Soong is dead and I think that it's very difficult to improve the abilities of this prototipe.

I don't know about you floks ..

but i think i have seen this before..Its the Spock transfering his soul over to Bones in ST2

lore was also deactivated in season ? in TNG..

Season 7 Premire.

Season 7, Descent Part II

Ok...

First there were 2 or 3(if you do not count B4 as one of these) failed prototypes

Then,

B4 - prototype

Lore - deactivated finally in Descent, Part II by Data

Data

Lal - Data's daughter, died at the age of about 3 weeks old due to complete cascade failure.

then there is Dr. Juliana O' Donnell Soong Tainer - Originally human, but after an injury she slipped into a coma and soon after died. Soong transfered her memories into an android more advanced than Data. She appeared to be human to pretty much everyone, even to herself.

I do not think I am missing anyone who is a Soong-type android, I think I named them all.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

In ST: Nemesis Data died..but what another android like Data? :roflmao:

The other android in Nemesis is a Soogn-type android, like Data, but is a seperate individual. Yes, he has Data's memories, but that doesn't make him Data anymore than Data having the colonists memories made him one of the colonists. Hopefully, Geordi and the Enterprise crew will defend B4's rights as a sentient being when the issue comes up.

STARFLEET COMMAND MEMO TO REAR ADMIRAL NCC-1701-B (T'SON) DECLASSIFIED BY ORDER OF THE FEDERATION COUNCIL:

Hello Admiral,

I am pleased to inform you that data has been alive the whole time. Mr. Data went undercover to foil a plot of the romulans to invade the federtaion and we can now ise that information to stop the incursion force and knock a serious blow to the star empire. We apologize for any grief we might have caused.

Regards,

Fleet Admiral Necheov

:o I refuse to accept his death! :dude: but even at that, i know there could be no one like him. B4 was just too stupid to be of any sort of use.

Data is alive, he pretended to blow for a top secret mission cover. SHHHHHHHHHH that's classified though

I love that idea. It is also true.

Here I am. :dude:

I love B4 he was so helpless I just wanted to help him - when he sung at the send of Nemesis I :blink: had tears in my eyes so i ran up to my room and cried :assimilated: ...He's so sweet

What do you mean about Data??? D-d-d-dead? :tear: NO! :tribble: that did not happen in my version of NEM. Maybe EdMcGon deleted a part??? :laugh:

As far as anyone REPLACING my Data??? That is not possible either. He is one of a kind and that will not change no matter how many androids are created and no matter who created them. A more perfect being has never been, so how could he be gone? One does not tamper with perfection! :look:

Data lives!

B4 and Data are simply incomparable, if you ask me. Sure, B4 has got Data's memories, but he didn't experience everything that Data did. I don't know. I'm just hoping that they somehow find a way to bring him back, he was great. But it might be even beter if he were just hiding out somewhere, waiting for the right moment to pop back in. :huh:

It's worse than that he's dead Jim! No really a cool way to bring him back would be that the explosion melted off all his skin and deactivated him. Lets say a scrap ship is siftiing through the remains of Shinzons ship and finds his body. Reactivates him and Data finds his way back to Starfleet. "The Adventures of Data"