Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Pro-ENT vs. Anti-ENT

..So this is an actual response to what was said in the "You got me thread" They closed it before i could respond

I don't like Enterprise..I am sorry i don't.I have stuck by this opinion even when i get attacked in the chat or on the boards

I don't like it at all!

I am a New yorker..I have sarcasm in my vioce 24/7

Sorry

So are you gonna post every thread i have ever said about Enterprise again VBG?

Is TM going to send me an Automated PM again?

OK calm down Tinadoll, the thread that this was originally in was closed for a few minutes while the off topic posts were split. The reason for this is because it is rather difficult to split threads while people are posting at the same time.

VBG, I think that you are mistaking condescension for playfulness.

If Tinadoll does not like Enterprise, then she should be able to state her opinion. She has not verbally attacked anyone for their beliefs, she just has iterated and reiterated he dislike for the Paramount flop.

And you did indeed pick up the first stone by singling out all of her responses in this thread. Bad form, really bad form.

<_<

::does the Robot::

Oh hi TM

Lost my train of thought

Thanks SF...

If Tinadoll does not like Enterprise, then she should be able to state her opinion....

I would like to point out that different opinions are allowed to be stated, hence the reason for this thread being here.

If Tinadoll does not like Enterprise, then she should be able to state her opinion.  She has not verbally attacked anyone for their beliefs, she just has iterated and reiterated he dislike for the Paramount flop. 

And you did indeed pick up the first stone by singling out all of her responses in this thread.  Bad form, really bad form.

<_<

Everyone is fully entitled to their opinion, and that includes me. As for playfulness, I don't see it that way when there so many posts in so many threads. The multitude becomes overwhelming.

As for "first stones", my post was in response to this:

::folds arms:

I never once disrepected or took a tone where i dissapprove of any Enterprise watchers. So i am sorry if it seemed like that..

Those quotes were to give an example of what I saw as condescending. Would it not be "bad form" to accuse someone of something then not explain why you are accusing them? :eek:

I personally don't like to be taken out back and shown who is the boss

I stand my opinions..Thats why i don't change them

Explain this please, I don't understand how this fits in with people that like or dislike Enterprise.

Like showing me all the threads i have posted about enterprise..

I stand by every opinion i ever said..Wether it was about Enterprise or on Kronos

If i am wrong about somthing i say it:Hence the Ds9 thread: Giving DS9 another chance.

Like showing me all the threads i have posted about enterprise..

<_< You would rather I accuse you of being condescending and not tell you why I have the opinion I stated? I only took a few of the posts that have helped formed my opinion.

You would rather I accuse you of being condescending and not tell you why I have the opinion I stated? I only took a few of the posts that have helped formed my opinion.

Go ahead..I have already been accused of that and much more <_< You took only acouple of posts to formualte what opinion

(Off topic but i am just asking)

On Topic:

Thanks UH..For making some sense :eek:

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

You would rather I accuse you of being condescending and not tell you why I have the opinion I stated? I only took a few of the posts that have helped formed my opinion.

Go ahead..I have already been accused of that and much more <_< You took only acouple of posts to formualte what opinion

(Off topic but i am just asking)

The opinion that you were being condescending to Enterprise fans and that you "look down your nose" at anyone that dares to like it, much less publicly announce it.

and you make no mention of all those times i have been ganged up on for not liking one frinkin show(in the chat)

or what about this thread..It seems its take Christina to School day

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Hey Tina, life is too short to waste time watching a tv show you don't like because someone said you "should".  Do what makes you happy.

But the point is that if you are going to denounce something you should at least do it from an educated point of view.

As I have told Tina, I respect HER opinion that Enterprise is a bad show because SHE has actually taken the time to watch it. The discussion She and I are in is why people are responding to her the way they are.

and you make no mention of all those times i have been ganged up on for not liking one frinkin show(in the chat)

or what about this thread..It seems its take Christina to School day

How can I make mention of something that I'm not aware of?

Well they did..But thats not the point

How can,I ,a simple member compete with the President of this board when it comes to what I say ..Because thats what this seems to be boiling down to..What i say Vs what i should say!

Not that my Opinion counts but: Enterprise is BAD Trek! But it's TREK so I Just grit my teeth, hope I can get thru the show...without screaming, or crying, or up-chucking. But Tina....it's getting "Better" each season......is better than the last... I wish they would get back to the "historic timeline" and stop with all the "time-travel' has anyone did a inventory of the shows ......WHAT % has "time travel" or some central plot that involves the Future, or time-travel....I'd guess 70 % have been time related! They should call it TIME TREK! What happened to good old..storytelling, flying around the Alpha/Bata Quad and meeting all our "old Friends" for the first time and creating the Federeration, Why doesn't the NX-01 ever breakdown......Kirk's did all the time.....I wanted to see the "hardship" of man's first steps into the "galaxy's stage"...I've been disappointed...they got a transporter that 3 years into the show...hasn't scrambled, split, duplicated anyone yet.....I wanted to see "red shirts" dying everyother ep, how about some "back stories" on these characters! It's season x and I don't really know these guys. By season 3 of the other shows....I knew alot more about those characters than I do these.

Tina, the tone of your messages sound like ENT Likers are like mongrels or not as good enougth for you.

And People try to calm down, this is not a topic to get into a big fight about.

Well they did..But thats not the point

How can,I ,a simple member compete with the President of this board when it comes to what I say ..Because thats what this seems to be boiling down to..What i say Vs what i should say!

I'm just a fan of Star Trek. Should I mute my opinions simply because I own the board? I already do that in Kronos because I was told my opinions weren't wanted. I'm not going to do it on the other forums.

I'm not telling you what you "Should" say, I'm telling you what the reaction is to what you DO say. My reaction anyway.

You defend your opinions and stick by them, but I will not hide mine.

Hey Tina, life is too short to waste time watching a tv show you don't like because someone said you "should".  Do what makes you happy.

But the point is that if you are going to denounce something you should at least do it from an educated point of view.

As I have told Tina, I respect HER opinion that Enterprise is a bad show because SHE has actually taken the time to watch it. The discussion She and I are in is why people are responding to her the way they are.

Now VBG, do you know if Tinadoll has watched Enterprise? It is better to not assume that she has not...

Edited by shadowfigment

Can you try to do it a diffrent way instead of bashing people like VBG and try to do it another way so some people, like me arent offended.

Now VBG, do you know if Tinadoll has watched Enterprise? It is better to not assume that she has not...

Yes I know, she said she has and I believe her. Read what's been said and you will see that we aren't discussing her like or dislike of the show. I have already said that I respect her negative opinion of the show.

I believe that this was addressed earlier when Tina said that she had only watched a few Enterprise episodes.

HEY WHAT ABOUT ME

IT SEEMS THEY ARE ATTACKING ME ALSO!

Sorry I was reading most of VBG posts so I was wrong.

Personally this topic is bound to get out of hand so lets try to calm down people.

Two and a half seasons is not a few episodes

I think everyone should calm down and return to the topic at hand.

Tina said people were picking on her. I offered support. There were no posts indicating that the thread was limited to the conversation between the two of you.

Oh, and I get your not so subtle message. How is saying something doesn't appeal to you denouncing it? Now, if I said it was penned by the scribe of Satan, well that might be denouncing.

Oops, Tina sorry, I got into an off topic argument on the Tina bashing thread.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter