Sign in to follow this  
jefffitz

A Fresh Look At Season 3

The reruns started tonight. Here's the chance for everyone who missed the 3rd season to see what they missed. And for everyone who watched it, too see the beginning of the series in a new light.

For instance:

In "The Xindi"-

When Trip is dreaming about his sister- the pre-teen Trip is the same actor who played the pre-teen Sim.

We get a sense of the Xindi's lack of malice from the prisoner who gives the location of the Xindi home world with his last dying breath.

T'pol bashers- notice her total absence of emotion in the first few episodes compared to after her exposure to trellium-D. The writers knew what they were doing, even if we didn't.

I'll stop there- please add you own observations and comments.

I just finished watching both episodes. I really love "Anomaly." The whole introduction to the spheres was fantastic. But what I love most is the desperation of Archer. Specifically, how he shrugs off Trip in engineering and then how he deals with the Ossarian in the airlock.

In the end, where Archer is viewing the Xindi database (with the lights pulsing over his face) is one of the most thrilling scenes to come out of the arc.

I think it will be good to watch the entire season again.

I just finished watching both episodes.  I really love "Anomaly."  The whole introduction to the spheres was fantastic.  But what I love most is the desperation of Archer.  Specifically, how he shrugs off Trip in engineering and then how he deals with the Ossarian in the airlock.

In the end, where Archer is viewing the Xindi database (with the lights pulsing over his face) is one of the most thrilling scenes to come out of the arc.

I think it will be good to watch the entire season again.

Yes SuraksSoul- I thought this episode took on a whole new meaning after Abu Graib.

I didn't miss any shows this year, but I never saw 'The Expanse'. So I missed a lot of just general stuff that I would enjoy. I've read the synopsis at ST.com, that just doesn't do it justice at all. Plus it looked like it had some great action, with Duras.