Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

Okey Show Us Your Worst

Here is mine, it was made very early in the morning,

i had a giant zipp, and i had a hangover, can anybody show me a picture more

hidious then mine

post-12-1086200428.jpg

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

o yes i forgot to say if you look good at my throat you see i cut myself at shaving

so? where are all you guys, to shy to show your embaresing photo,s

Oh lord, do I actually dare show my drivers license picture on here. :P It would scare everyone.

Oh lord, do I actually dare show my drivers license picture on here.  :) It would scare everyone.

YES PLEASE :P B) :P :P :clap::hug: :P :) :) :)

Ok here it is opps thats the half naked one :P ..aha here it is :clap:

Ok here it is opps thats the half naked one :P ..aha here it is :clap:

That's your embarassing one? You look fine. :hug: Geez hang you gotta do better...er...worse than that. :P

Hang, if that is your worse I would hate to see your best.

Edited by Odie

Ok here's my drivers lisense pic, god I look like such a dope in it. xeye.gif

hehe awww Rc you dont look like a right dope :P ..ok mabe a little..j/k*runs* hang has left the building :clap:

And yes my photo is the worst i can find in the rest i look just to good..lol..sorry i know i am full of it tonight :hug:

How old were you. You look about 18

Close, I was 19 in that picture. I need to get my DL picture updated. That way I can look like a 25 year old dope. :P

My mom has banned me from posting my picture on any website so....

oh well...

HAng, that is definitely not your worst pic. You look so cool in that pic...

Ok , I'll contribute to the community so here's mine and what the heck say what you want about it. It's the only picture I have of myself that can be sent through the computer and I have kept it hidden. Hopefully I'll be able to get a better one someday.

Anyway, this was taken for my Introduction to Education class and I don't think I was ready for it to be taken but oh well. I'm also 19 in this pic

post-12-1086218745.jpg

You guys look great IMO

Any seen my banner..Ugggg

Anyone and the pic on my pofile..geez

and noone wants to see my Drivers licsense :P

This year's yearbook photo was probably my worst. I really don't want to post it, I looked like Courtney Love when she was addicted to pain pills. Messy peroxide blonde hair, and I looked completely wasted, even though I was dead sober when the pic was taken. Not to mention that I didn't realize (until it was too late, of course) that the lipstick I was wearin made my lips look swollen. Meh.

Would like to.

But to many young children come here. Nightmares and all could not do that to them.And some of the older ones might have weak hearts. :clap: :P

People those pictures arent ugly or scary man my picture for my school ID would make all of yours look like a super models picture. But I cant find my ID. I would show you my permit picture but I DONT NEED ONE MW HA HA HA

Ok , I'll contribute to the community so here's mine and what the heck say what you want about it.  It's the only picture I have of myself that can be sent through the computer and I have kept it hidden.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a better one someday.

Anyway, this was taken for my Introduction to Education class and I don't think I was ready for it to be taken but oh well.  I'm also 19 in this pic

I finally know what you look like! w00t! :grin:

Dang it QSMB, you've got me saying w00t all over the place now. :grin:

ILS, RC AND USS ACCLAIM, YOU ARE ALL VERY NICE LOOKING PEOPLE,I THINK YOU ALL KNOW THAT :grin::laugh::grin:

You want bad go take a look at AE's profile :laugh: now that's one hunka hunka burnin love :grin: Sorry AE :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

ILS, RC AND USS ACCLAIM, YOU ARE ALL VERY NICE LOOKING PEOPLE,I THINK YOU ALL KNOW THAT :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Thank you. I like the way I look, just not in that picture. That picture makes me cringe. confused2.gif

Lol. My grade 10 yearbook is the worst. Ugh. I honestly look like I am on drugs and someone just said something really funny... lol. (Don't worry... I won't ever touch drugs so it's not true..)

Oh darn! I was going to post my grade 10 ID photo. I looked really dumb... my hair was kinda long so it made me look like a hobbit. Lol. But I must have deleted it.

If I can ever scan my yearbook photo, I'll post it...

The only people who will ever see my drivers license photo are the police and anyone who steals my wallet. I look like I just got arrested after a 3 state high speed chase, God Lord I think they use a special camera that makes people look like their posing for a mugshot at the DMV. I'm afraid to get pulled over for speeding because I'm afraid they'll take one look at that God awful picture and haul my butt away, thinking " this guy has to have done something. " :grin: :cops:

Edited by fenriz275

The only people who will ever see my drivers license photo are the police and anyone who steals my wallet. I look like I just got arrested after a 3 state high speed chase, God Lord I think they use a special camera that makes people look like their posing for a mugshot at the DMV. I'm afraid to get pulled over for speeding because I'm afraid they'll take one look at that God awful picture and haul my butt away, thinking " this guy has to have done something. "  :grin:  :cops:

WOAH!!! If I hadn't seen the "Edited by fenriz", I would have thought you were Jeanway...

I'm about to win this one hands down. This was taken while highlighting my hair with one of those lovely highlighting caps on.You sure you're ready for this? It could damage your eyes. Alright, I warned ya.

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1086229506.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

I dare anyone to top that!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

YOU WIN!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!

The only people who will ever see my drivers license photo are the police and anyone who steals my wallet. I look like I just got arrested after a 3 state high speed chase, God Lord I think they use a special camera that makes people look like their posing for a mugshot at the DMV. I'm afraid to get pulled over for speeding because I'm afraid they'll take one look at that God awful picture and haul my butt away, thinking " this guy has to have done something. "  :grin:  :cops:

WOAH!!! If I hadn't seen the "Edited by fenriz", I would have thought you were Jeanway...

Alright Harry what's THAT supposed to mean? :grin: You don't know squat!!!!!!!!! :grin: I'm getting Fen after you now, this is the last straw!!!

Edited by Jeanway

I'm about to win this one hands down. This was taken while highlighting my hair with one of those lovely highlighting caps on.You sure you're ready for this? It could damage your eyes. Alright, I warned ya.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click for Spoiler:

I can hear my retinas sizzling. Edited by Alterego