Sign in to follow this  

Reman Debate

p1219255.jpg

p1219253.jpg

The first one is the Reman in question. The second one is from Nemesis.

I say its a Reman. Look at the nose, and the lump that comes down below the eye. They are the same. Also, look at the V shaped line above the ENT alien's nose, and into/above the eyes. Its the same as the one on the Nemesis Reman.

The V-ridge looks similar to the Romulan forehead only more pronounced. It looks so familar but I don't know from where.

Well, I won't go as far as to totally dismiss the possiblility of Reman involvement in 'Zero Hour', but the way I figure, it's probebly more connected to the Suliban and the 'Future Guy'.

Maybe it's an "early" Reman. The "early" Klingons look different from the "later" Klingons, so maybe this is a similar case.

I havn't much been a fan of that theory. There was an earlier thread that talked about Romulans and Remans maybe being the same species and I just can't see a genetic structure jumping that much over the coarse of a few hundred years. Not to mention that, not only are the Remans a rejected species in the Romulan culture, but if the Romulans are involved then why wouldn't they send a Romulan who could blend in more easily in Earths culture. Not for the sake of the Nazis, but so that he might blend in with anyone else who might see him.

The thing I want to know is why none of the Nazi's are surprised to see this obvious non-human.

Well according to some Documentaries Hitler and a few high ranking SS members had a thing for Demons and the occult. That could explain why, if it is indeed Reman, the Romulans sent someone who would not exactly blend in.

Maybe like the aliens took over earth and supported the nazi party and the ugly thing was like say a watcher or something to make sure none of the humans at that base like caused a up rising. Its kinda confussing

maybe it is the off spring of a reman and a human.

Also I have been wondering, do the allies have these weird creatures on their side too. Heck for all we know the romulans came along time ago and maybe became like a 2nd human speices on earth, like that one planet that had 2 domant speices.

Well according to some Documentaries Hitler and a few high ranking SS members had a thing for Demons and the occult. That could explain why, if it is indeed Reman, the Romulans sent someone who would not exactly blend in.

Future Guy may have used this idea as a way to provide a natural point of insertion in which some alien from the future could blend into Earth's past without looking too out of place. Obviously the Reman, if it is in fact a Reman, wouldn't blend in on the street, but it might fit in with a regime dabbling in the occult.

It's a Reman...the differences are "artistic licence"

Or maybe it is just variety within the species. Swedes and Nigerians look very different, but are all a part of the human race.